Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

New Game 'Call Of Duty: Rittenhouse' Lets You Defend Your Home From A Horde Of Bloodthirsty Communists

Entertainment

November 10th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

article-9888-1.jpg

SANTA MONICA, CA—Activision surprised the gaming world with a new game trailer revealing the next game in the popular Call of Duty series. Set to be released any day now, Call of Duty: Rittenhouse lets you defend your home from a horde of bloodthirsty communists. 

“Developers have toiled this past year without sleep, food, or contact with loved ones, so we could launch this politically poignant and incredibly fulfilling game in time for the Holidays and the jury’s verdict of not guilty,” said Activision CEO, Roberto Activision.

Some reviewers with advanced copies have expressed worry about how the game presents the hordes of communists, citing an overreliance on the trope of fighting zombies.

“While it’s fun blasting the mindless, pale, pasty, brain-dead, weak, pathetic, unhealthy, delusional horde of Antifa commies, I still feel like I’m just playing Left4Dead again,” said video game reviewer Stan Gatan. “Then again, it just feels right blowing the heads off clueless idiots trying to destroy the homes of hard-working Americans. 9.5 out of 10.”

Activision also revealed a special expansion that lets players defend the U.S. Capitol from terrifying hordes of Qanon-worshipping Trump supporters.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, concha said:
New Game 'Call Of Duty: Rittenhouse' Lets You Defend Your Home From A Horde Of Bloodthirsty Communists

Entertainment

November 10th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

article-9888-1.jpg

SANTA MONICA, CA—Activision surprised the gaming world with a new game trailer revealing the next game in the popular Call of Duty series. Set to be released any day now, Call of Duty: Rittenhouse lets you defend your home from a horde of bloodthirsty communists. 

“Developers have toiled this past year without sleep, food, or contact with loved ones, so we could launch this politically poignant and incredibly fulfilling game in time for the Holidays and the jury’s verdict of not guilty,” said Activision CEO, Roberto Activision.

Some reviewers with advanced copies have expressed worry about how the game presents the hordes of communists, citing an overreliance on the trope of fighting zombies.

“While it’s fun blasting the mindless, pale, pasty, brain-dead, weak, pathetic, unhealthy, delusional horde of Antifa commies, I still feel like I’m just playing Left4Dead again,” said video game reviewer Stan Gatan. “Then again, it just feels right blowing the heads off clueless idiots trying to destroy the homes of hard-working Americans. 9.5 out of 10.”

Activision also revealed a special expansion that lets players defend the U.S. Capitol from terrifying hordes of Qanon-worshipping Trump supporters.

how f*in SAD....Jr. becomes an official hero of the nutty right...🙄

1 minute ago, concha said:

Unknown.

There were plenty of armed people there for them to choose from and we know the asshat who started it all off was violent and looking for trouble. 

unknown??...or is it safe to say if the child was home (doing his homework?) this wouldn't have happened...yes...I guess the other tough guys walking around showing off their guns had some "common sense"....unlike Jr..😪

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

unknown??...or is it safe to say if the child was home (doing his homework?) this wouldn't have happened...yes...I guess the other tough guys walking around showing off their guns had some "common sense"....unlike Jr..😪

I guess when you are stupid and ignorant you just make shit up.

Your desperate support of violent felons is now well-documented.

We now know that in Dimbecile World:

• Cops are bad and to be defunded, yet are expected to be everywhere when needed anyway. Even in violent riot situations.
  • In lieu of the police, if property is to be defended, only the actual property owner is allowed to to try to protect the property from the violent mob. Of course, the mob doesn't have to pick just one arsonist.
  • The only ones who get questioned as to whether or not they should be somewhere are the people trying to protect other people and property from the mob
  • The mob does not get questioned. They vote Dem.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

• Cops are bad and to be defunded, yet are expected to be everywhere when needed anyway. Even in violent riot situations.
  • In lieu of the police, if property is to be defended, only the actual property owner is allowed to to try to protect the property from the violent mob. Of course, the mob doesn't have to pick just one arsonist.
  • The only ones who get questioned as to whether or not they should be somewhere are the people trying to protect other people and property from the mob

LOL..cops are bad?...LOL...I use to be a Correction Officer champ...so stop the right wing BS talking points...a child with a gun patrolling the streets is a recipe for disaster...despite what you and the kid's mother think.....😪

2 hours ago, concha said:

Don’t bother , same people who trying to crucify rittenhouse  same dudes who claim George Floyd is a modern day Saint

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

how f*in SAD....Jr. becomes an official hero of the nutty right...🙄

The game is certainly in bad taste.  But, that’s just one of the things you have to tolerate living in a free society.  There’s a lot of raunchy violent games available. Hopefully people vote with their wallets and don’t buy it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

The game is certainly in bad taste.  But, that’s just one of the things you have to tolerate living in a free society.  There’s a lot of raunchy violent games available. Hopefully people vote with their wallets and don’t buy it.

It's from the Babylon Bee.

🤣

1 hour ago, concha said:

Proud Boys are multi-racial.

because they have a token black guy as their "leader"?....LOL..I didn't see him holding a torch and marching with his buddies in Charlotte...humm....multi-racial huh??....LOL..I wonder what % are minorities, 3%ish??...come on....be real for once...your boy is a red-neck Proud Boy...and you're surprised?!..LOL...😪

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

because they have a token black guy as their "leader"?....LOL..I didn't see him holding a torch and marching with his buddies in Charlotte...humm....multi-racial huh??....LOL..I wonder what % are minorities, 3%ish??...come on....be real for once...your boy is a red-neck Proud Boy...and you're surprised?!..LOL...😪

Lol u would call a black guy token, very democratic of u

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol u would call a black guy token, very democratic of u

how many members of the Proud Boys do you think are black?...percentage wise......was Amerosia a REAL member of Trump's team?...or was she just another token?...the right NEED tokens badly to try and show they really aren't red-necks...Candice Owens ring a bell?

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

You people are fascinating.

Remind me of the ethnicities of your asshat compatriots he shot?

• Thanks 1