Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

66 passionately trying to defend the honor of these hell bounds pieces of scum says all you need to know about him. 

4A9CAF96-9808-459A-85CF-1875696EBFDB.jpeg

and your hero knew this about these guys??....stop embarrassing yourself...the child with the gun should have been home...not out playing cop.

Dimbecile,

Rittenhouse was trying to play "Get the fuck away from the maniacs who have threatened to kill me, are trying to attack me and one of whom is trying to shoot me".

Your point that he probably didn't know about their past of histories of mental illness, sexual battery, kidnapping etc is solid though. Kudos!

Hey, was it OK for those felons to be out torching shit and assaulting people?  You don't seem to have an issue with these fine current and former citizens.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

And it remains equal parts weird and hilarious how emotional you are about it.

Carry on, gramps. 🤣

It's hilarious how Dimbecile and Andy cling to this.  They've been challenged to provide evidence of you being a Trump cheerleader.  If it's been so damned obvious to them...  😂

4 hours ago, concha said:

Dimbecile,

Rittenhouse was trying to play "Get the fuck away from the maniacs who have threatened to kill me, are trying to attack me and one of whom is trying to shoot me".

Your point that he probably didn't know about their past of histories of mental illness, sexual battery, kidnapping etc is solid though. Kudos!

Hey, was it OK for those felons to be out torching shit and assaulting people?  You don't seem to have an issue with these fine current and former citizens.

did you see any of the trail...he started out helping a guy protect his business...the protesters came and went and then he got bored and decided to go on patrol and walk towards the protestors...BAD MOVE...yes....the protesters weren't saints and were doing stupid shit but a 17yr old with a automatic weapon isn't the answer.....we saw what happened and the people who got killed past history is very irrelevant...and the kid's crocodile tears weren't impressive.

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

did you see any of the trail...he started out helping a guy protect his business...the protesters came and went and then he got bored and decided to go on patrol and walk towards the protestors...BAD MOVE...yes....the protesters weren't saints and were doing stupid shit but a 17yr old with a automatic weapon isn't the answer.....we saw what happened and the people who got killed past history is very irrelevant...and the kid's crocodile tears weren't impressive.

The "protesters" in question were felons looking for trouble.

The weapon was not automatic.

Rittenhouse will likely be exonerated.

Self-defense is a thing.

Your stupid felons won stupid prizes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

The "protesters" in question were felons looking for trouble.

The weapon was not automatic.

Rittenhouse will likely be exonerated.

Self-defense is a thing.

Your stupid felons won stupid prizes.

did he know they were felons??..of course not......and so what if they were?...they deserved to die because they were felons?!...can't get more crazy neo-con than that.....let's see what happens to your boy hero.

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

did he know they were felons??..of course not......and so what if they were?...they deserved to die because they were felons?!...can't get more crazy neo-con than that.....let's see what happens to your boy hero.

Usually felons commit violent crimes like trying to bash a skateboard 🛹 over a minors head, or arson or commit grand larceny , I’m the %1 of Good boy felons who are non violent 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

What is it about "self-defense" that you find so hard to understand?

How Dimbecile's mind works... in the cranial vacuum of Dimbecile's melon, this is what was supposed to happen:

I don't know if the guy who threatened to kill me earlier and is now rushing at me - even though he knows I am armed -  is a felon, so I'll do nothing and we'll see how this pans out.

Apparently, the great thing about being as stupid as Dimbecile is is that you don't even realize it.

It’s seems like 66 is saying that since he “wasn’t supposed to be there” then he is ineligible to defend himself from harm. 

If you travel to a dangerous city (Baltimore, New Orleans, Chicago, Philly etc etc) and get in an altercation where you have to defend yourself, you should waive those rights and become a victim even if it means losing your life because you knew the city was dangerous and went there anyways 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, concha said:

What is it about "self-defense" that you find so hard to understand?

I get it...and he may get off...but the Prosecutor did make some good points on one of the guys he shot whether it was warranted or not.....let's see what the jury thinks...

one night on "patrol" and we have 2 dead and one badly injured....hopefully the next time the "wanna-be cops" will stay home when there are any riots and let the cops do their jobs...we don't need any more vigilante "heroes"....

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s seems like 66 is saying that since he “wasn’t supposed to be there” then he is ineligible to defend himself from harm. 

If you travel to a dangerous city (Baltimore, New Orleans, Chicago, Philly etc etc) and get in an altercation where you have to defend yourself, you should waive those rights and become a victim even if it means losing your life because you knew the city was dangerous and went there anyways 

how about some "common sense"?.....a teenager crossing state lines to patrol the streets??....I live in N.Y....I know all about self defense and playing heads-up in bad neighborhoods...that's called "common sense"....you need to use some "common sense" which this 17 year old kid and his mother didn't have...first he's helping a guy protect his business and then he left his "post" and decided to go on "patrol"...not a good idea...no "common sense".

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I get it...and he may get off...but the Prosecutor did make some good points on one of the guys he shot whether it was warranted or not.....let's see what the jury thinks...

one night on "patrol" and we have 2 dead and one badly injured....hopefully the next time the "wanna-be cops" will stay home when there are any riots and let the cops do their jobs...we don't need any more vigilante "heroes"....

You really don't get it.

Barring those felons attacking the kid, everyone goes home fine.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, concha said:

You really don't get it.

Barring those felons attacking the kid, everyone goes home fine.

question...do you think that kid would have been attacked that night if he had no gun and waved it around?...the gun gave him a lot of courage it seems....and the crowd wasn't attacking him...they were chasing a kid who just murdered someone...the kid who was "patrolling" the streets....beautiful....