Rittenhouse Jury

Wildcat Will

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh no don't get me wrong they're stupid too 

Rather he should've been there or not I wouldn't want my son to get hurt or worse by some idiots that need I add themselves where only there to cause trouble to begin with... 

You dont run up on someone with a gun while handling a gun and expect to not get shot... 

But that being said this whole situation was avoidable... 

Much like many other incidents in this country....

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Only reason that one dude didn’t shoot Kyle was cause Kyle blew his arm off before he had a chance to shoot, the dude that got shot had a bullet in the chamber

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 12:07 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Only reason that one dude didn’t shoot Kyle was cause Kyle blew his arm off before he had a chance to shoot, the dude that got shot had a bullet in the chamber

I watched a little Arbury trial & that freaking guy was a serious black cat burglar.

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Why are we just glazing over the fact that Kyle Rittenhouse's mother put her minor child in a vehicle, drove him across state ines and dropped him off in the middle of a riot armed with an assault rifle? Why is she not behind bars? Lori Dom @dom'

You trying to defame a minor says everything anyone would ever need to know about you. 

Someone who has yet to condemn the riots of 2020 which was orchestrated by violent left wing extremists for months. And the majority of the victims were minorities because the riots were in predominantly minority neighborhoods. 

Did you ever condemn the killers of David Dorn? Did you spend as much time and energy posting memes and links to the update about the cop killers during the left wing riots as you have defaming a minor?

it’s all rhetorical. Everyone knows you are an all time piece of shit 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You trying to defame a minor says everything anyone would ever need to know about you. 

Someone who has yet to condemn the riots of 2020 which was orchestrated by violent left wing extremists for months. And the majority of the victims were minorities because the riots were in predominantly minority neighborhoods. 

Did you ever condemn the killers of David Dorn? Did you spend as much time and energy posting memes and links to the update about the cop killers during the left wing riots as you have defaming a minor?

Lots of truth to this post..last sentence a but harsh though.

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lots of truth to this post..last sentence a but harsh though.

I just think when you know these left wing terrorists are destroying communities and you stick up for them and down play their terrorism that makes you a POS. 

When you ignore crimes and injustices just because you agree with the criminals ideology, that makes you a POS. 

When you pretend to be outraged about people you disagree with for doing the same things or worse of people you do agree with who you ignore, that makes you a POS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The difference between the right and left is the right actually condemns their own. I think everyone here that is right of center condemned the criminals on January 6th. 

I for one said it countless of times whoever committed a crime should be arrested and held accountable. Whatever crime they committed, they should be held accountable. There’s no debate. 

But the left wingers on here were actually cheer leading the riots of 2020. It’s two different mindsets. Republicans who love the country and law and order, and Democrats who hate the country and cheered the destruction of it 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm trying to defame the idiot mother...🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm a piece of shit but this kid and his mother are  heroes to you?!...LOL..what a f*in clown you are....🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The difference between the right and left is the right actually condemns their own. I think everyone here that is right of center condemned the criminals on January 6th. 

I for one said it countless of times whoever committed a crime should be arrested and held accountable. Whatever crime they committed, they should be held accountable. There’s no debate. 

But the left wingers on here were actually cheer leading the riots of 2020. It’s two different mindsets. Republicans who love the country and law and order, and Democrats who hate the country and cheered the destruction of it 

..this is hysterical..."Republicans who love the country and law and order"....LOL...just like they did on 1-6-21??..when the party of "law and order" tried to take over the country and kill our leaders??.....talk about Nolebullshit...😀

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only thing worse than a saggy on a soapbox is a saggy trying to talk football with educated people.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:42 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 smoking weed and gambling is 100% legal now, looting robbing, setting shit on fire , being a domestic terrorist,,,, that’s illegal and you should be fryed for

Nah hell you said you were doing all kinds of drugs to the point of your buddies overdosing. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Watching a bit of the trial.  The prosecution is questioning Rittenhouse and just seems to be struggling to make any points in their favor.

Right now they are talking about bullet types and the prosecutor is digging about hollow-point bullets.  Rittenhouse's gun was apparently loaded with FMJs.  Maybe the guy will eventually get somewhere.

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Watching a bit of the trial.  The prosecution is questioning Rittenhouse and just seems to be struggling to make any points in their favor.

Right now they are talking about bullet types and the prosecutor is digging about hollow-point bullets.  Rittenhouse's gun was apparently loaded with FMJs.  Maybe the guy will eventually get somewhere.

The fact that the top prosecutor in Kenosha passed on this(their biggest case ever) says it all.

I think the prosecution is trying to force the judge to call mistrial because they're getting smoked & try again later.

26 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

The fact that the top prosecutor in Kenosha passed on this(their biggest case ever) says it all.

I think the prosecution is trying to force the judge to call mistrial because they're getting smoked & try again later.

Apparently the judge has snapped at the prosecutor a couple of times today for bullshit behavior contravening earlier rulings. It's like scolding a child.

1 hour ago, concha said:

"Exploding bullets" 🤣