BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

If this bodies thing was a culture how come this is the first/only video available to see? 

Something happened in that locker room and it was pure evil.....the "common fight between players" is just NOT handled in this manner.

This entire thing is freaky and starts and ends with the adults.

If it was a common fight both players are disciplined and that's a wrap....how hard is that? I've never seen anything like this. Most haven't.

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Something happened in that locker room and it was pure evil.....the "common fight between players" is just NOT handled in this manner.

This entire thing is freaky and starts and ends with the adults.

If it was a common fight both players are disciplined and that's a wrap....how hard is that? I've never seen anything like this. Most haven't.

both players were disciplined. One family didn't like the outcome and lawyered up.  Now here we are....

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Unfortunately, the whole "snitches get stiches" mentality is much more prevalent than when some of us were at that age.

I'm not suggesting people need to go around tattling on every little thing they see, but when innocent people are bullied or harmed, and others witness it, they need to do the right thing and make sure the guilty party is held accountable. I'm also not saying I know what happened in the MD locker room, nor if one individual was an obvious instigator/aggressor, but kids being afraid of retaliation for speaking out against cheap actions by "tough guys" is a shame.

Totally possible. We'll see. Talking to players, I find it more likely that there is no such new hazing culture. But, as I've repeatedly admitted, I'm inherently biased in this case.

Just now, MCJoeSpeed said:

When you were in HS did kids ever fight on sports teams?  Or did you live in some utopian fantasyland with Eric Sondheimer?

He’s a racist clown. Pay no mind. He didn’t graduate HS and lies about his education. Called a veteran that served his country the worst racial slur of all time. He’s a piece of shit and can’t comprehend the most basic of situations. Just fishing for anything that will take the heat off of him. Said the Mayor of Nola toured office spaces with him for a fake tv channel. He will go to any length to lie and push his bullshit. A real punk bitch that wouldn’t last 2 minutes in the real world. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s a racist clown. Pay no mind. He didn’t graduate HS and lies about his education. Called a veteran that served his country the worst racial slur of all time. He’s a piece of shit and can’t comprehend the most basic of situations. Just fishing for anything that will take the heat off of him. Said the Mayor of Nola toured office spaces with him for a fake tv channel. He will go to any length to lie and push his bullshit. A real punk bitch that wouldn’t last 2 minutes in the real world. 

so he's your average message board troll?  LOL

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, MCJoeSpeed said:

When you were in HS did kids ever fight on sports teams?  Or did you live in some utopian fantasyland with Eric Sondheimer?

Got in several fights/scuffles back in the day at Rummel, but they were all broken up before any brain damage occurred or facial surgery was required. It's common at an All Boys School. A lot of us walked around with busted lips and some black eyes from time to time, but everyone knew all about it even the teachers. We didn't have to say anything to anyone, it wasn't a big deal...we took our punishment.

Most of the scraps back in the day were about "girls" and petty stuff.

This wasn't about girls or petty stuff.  Know what I'm saying, dude?

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Got in several fights/scuffles back in the day at Rummel, but they were all broken up before any brain damage occurred or facial surgery was required. It's common at an All Boys School. A lot of us walked around with busted lips and some black eyes from time to time, but everyone knew all about it even the teachers. We didn't have to say anything to anyone, it wasn't a big deal...we took our punishment.

Most of the scraps back in the day were about "girls" and petty stuff.

This wasn't about girls or petty stuff.  Know what I'm saying, dude?

I think most of the scraps back in the day all escalated from weeks prior and they sort of just exploded and reached their boiling points, next thing you know....you are scrapping in the locker room, football field or McDonalds. That's the way it was. 

You didn't wake up in the morning and think about getting into a fight/scuffle and land in hot water.

This is bullshit at mater dei.

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Unfortunately, the whole "snitches get stitches" mentality is much more prevalent than when some of us were at that age.

I'm not suggesting people need to go around tattling on every little thing they see, but when innocent people are bullied or harmed, and others witness it, they need to do the right thing and make sure the guilty party is held accountable. I'm also not saying I know what happened in the MD locker room, nor if one individual was an obvious instigator/aggressor, but kids being afraid of retaliation for speaking out against cheap actions by "tough guys" is a shame.

Yeah I’m a call bull shit on that.Theses kids first reaction to everything is film it.The “Tough guys” you speak of would be the first to film it and put it out.That’s today’s young person.It’s the look at me generation 

2 hours ago, MCJoeSpeed said:

Red played for Pleasantville where they sang Kumbaya every day and lived in perfect peace and harmony. And Sondheimer loved to cover the team because there was no transfers and their jerseys had easy to read numbers.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Red played for Pleasantville where they sang Kumbaya every day and lived in perfect peace and harmony. And Sondheimer loved to cover the team because there was no transfers and their jerseys had easy to read numbers.

Redzone is a F'n troll.  Posting stuff on here gets him his "Oh" face.  Hope he has some tissues

On 11/24/2021 at 9:59 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What about the public schools that hide murder, extort money from program,  smoke pcp and run butt naked on school campus , the public schools that kids join jihad and travel to Pakistan, hazing ? Wall public school just arrested some kids for shoving a broom stick up a kids butt on some wierd hazing shit https://shoresportsnetwork.com/wall-township-high-school-football-player-accused-of-sexual-assault-incident-unrelated-to-hazing-investigation/

Those schools aren't hiding behind religion or claiming to be anointed. I don't know why its so hard for you to understand the adults in the room. Nobody is picking one over the other wrong=wrong

On 11/24/2021 at 10:07 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I see the anti catholic agenda going on in this thread and I will not stand for hypocrisy on here. When public schools are just as bad , in some cases way worse 

Didn't know this is where you drew the line after all the racist bs you spew. 

So far your people speaking the truth= anti catholic. 

You are just a big ass baby. You hot a problem with it but I haven't seen anyone say anything about catholics that didn't happen. 

Just say you don't want anyone speaking the truth if its negative towards your opinions or things you like.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:23 PM, maxchoboian said:

Tried to get past this, but it kept coming back and can't go without explanation. What the hell does this mean and/or have to do with anything related to a high school football team potentially hiding or covering up inexcusable behavior? Are schools out your way hazing players by making them join the jihad???

You know you can't just throw anything out there and slide by...

He doesn't even know. Its the qanon and fox news leaking out of his brain. Just say random shit and see who will reply.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na he’s in Louisiana so it’s earlier then it is on east  Coast, not only did I have to empty my boxtruck and dump truck, I gotta get my wisdom tooth pulled and some some other BS

No need to explain yourself to me. I don't care. 

• Haha 1

Nothing in here that hasn’t been revealed already. Just continued outrage by haters and people angry that MD has yet to be punished without any due process. I do want people to be held accountable and I do think that if what was alleged by the trainer is true, or even partly true, then he is criminally negligent. But at some point MD will have their day to share the second side that nobody has heard yet, as the article states in a statement from MD. I am sure the haters will love that once vindication arrives.

Also, the family of player 1 keeps bringing up that the school prevented him froM playing sports at another school. What happened was a procedural standard practice. The kid was under disciplinary action at MD. In order to prevent ANY student under sports suspension at MD from just moving to another school to play, this how the school transfer is handled, by matter of procedure. 
The kid played football this season despite his ‘traumatic brain injury’ otherwise known as a concussion.

• Like 1