Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

Biden Sells Alaska Back To Russia So We Can Start Drilling For Oil There Again
March 7th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10655-1.jpg

ANCHORAGE, AK—The deliberate and premeditated invasion of Ukraine by brutal dictator Vladimir Putin has forced the US to reassess the importance of energy independence. With this new resolve, the Biden Administration has taken its first step toward increasing oil production for Americans by selling Alaska back to Russia so we can start drilling for oil there again.

“Folks, nobody wants to ruin America’s beautiful Alaskan wilderness with oil trucks and drilling rigs, come on!” said President Biden in response to questions he thought were coming from a house plant in the West Wing. “But I’ve never had a problem getting oil from Russia, so there you go, go get him.”

Jen Psaki praised Biden’s brilliance in finding a solution that would prevent an energy crisis while also preventing new drilling on American land. She pointed out succinctly to journalists, “You see, it’s not American land anymore; it’s Russian land.”

Politicians on both sides of the political aisle criticized Biden for selling Alaska without giving them enough time to sneak friends and family onto the boards of newly-relevant Russian oil companies. They also voiced concern that the negotiator handling both the Alaska sale as well as managing drilling permits was Hunter Biden and not their own children.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

so you're a Putin fan??....

Who knows.  He only posts pictures his right wing sites push. He couldn't defend it or explain it bc he is not very bright and he does not read anything.  I do not think any of them can explain ANY of the views they hold.  Just anger at things they do not understand.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I really couldn’t because Trump isn’t a racist, Biden is and has been his whole life.

LOL..Trump isn't a red-neck racist?...him and his father are both red-necks...look it up....and who could forget when Trump talked about "shithole" countries!!...and how many blacks did he have in his cabinet...none...he brought his girl Amarosa to show the world he's not really a red neck...LOL...🙄

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..Trump isn't a red-neck racist?...him and his father are both red-necks...look it up....and who could forget when Trump talked about "shithole" countries!!...and how many blacks did he have in his cabinet...none...he brought his girl Amarosa to show the world he's not really a red neck...LOL...🙄

Why do you leave out all the Biden racist quotes over the past 40+ years? 

— Barack Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

— “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

— “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

— “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

— “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

“My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Why do you leave out all the Biden racist quotes over the past 40+ years? 

— Barack Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

— “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

— “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

— “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

— “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

“My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” 

yea...he said all those things...but the proof is in the pudding...look at how many blacks are in his cabinet...the top General in the Army is black.....he picked a black women for the S.C.!...that tells you all you need to know about Joe...😉

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...he said all those things...but the proof is in the pudding...look at how many blacks are in his cabinet...the top General in the Army is black.....he picked a black women for the S.C.!...that tells you all you need to know about Joe...😉

He's a fraud and you bought it - the guy is a career politician and will say and do anything he feels will benefit HIM. He's more a racist than Trump and always has been, he just plays the game for your team so you give him a pass. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Warrior said:

He's a fraud and you bought it - the guy is a career politician and will say and do anything he feels will benefit HIM. He's more a racist than Trump and always has been, he just plays the game for your team so you give him a pass. 

LOL...fraud??...sure...the top General is black...our UN Ambassador is a black women...and he just nominated a black women to the S.C.....that not "fraud"...those are actions Biden took to PROVE he's not a red-neck racist...and Trump wasn't a real red-neck racist because he hired Amarosia?!?....please.

• Thanks 1