Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

Protest have broken out in Belarus and Moscow again... 

Nobody wants this war... 

Putin is gonna lose power real soon... 

How much longer can he keep this up before Russia has another civil war/internal strife.   

The higher ups cant be happy with this. 

How long will it be before "dear leader" meets an accidental end?

31 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nobody wants this war... 

How much longer can he keep this up before Russia has another civil war/internal strife.   

Perhaps a Russian "Clinton suicide" is coming.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Belarusian Dictator Lukashenko is joining in

Bruh this is BS... 

Putin and his show girl are fucking looney toons

So the presidents of several countries are looney toons

(you also put T on that list previously as well)

But some little hornet thinks his stinger

is a crystal ball

🤣

PS: when someone gets support from other countries...

it surely means....

43 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Some great logic there....

NOT 🥸

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Belarusian Dictator Lukashenko is joining in on Russias Ukrainian invasion and has made threats to Poland....

Bruh this is BS... 

Putin and his show girl are fucking looney toons

Awww. Does Vladdy need his little buddy for help he never thought would be needed? Win lose or draw....such a black eye for Russia in the world's eyes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mysterious Large Circles On Russian Radar Turn Out To Be President Zelensky's Massive Testicles
February 26th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10587-1.jpg

MOSCOW—Russian radar operators monitoring the situation in Ukraine reported two mysterious large circles in the city of Kyiv earlier this morning. After some investigation, Russian intelligence concluded they were not military formations or aircraft, but simply Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's massive balls.

The mysterious orbs appeared as Russian forces advanced on the capital.

"My goodness -- they're massive," said one Russian radar technician as he observed the gigantic orbs on his screen. "Honestly, I'm impressed. I'm not even really upset here—bravo, sir. Bravo."

"Hey, Vlad - come check out President Zelenksy's balls! I mean, not for anything weird. Just 'cause, let's be honest, they're just huge." Dozens of Russian soldiers gathered around the screen to admire the sight, all of whom continually muttered the clarification, "No homo" as they stared at the impressive display of masculinity.

At publishing time, Zelensky had shielded thousands of Ukrainian citizens from bomb and missile strikes by telling them to simply hide under the shadow of his gigantic testicles.

• Haha 4

Gee, it's like what a certain orange-tinted dude brought up a few years back (and was pilloried over by the left). Imagine that.

200.gif

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germany-to-lift-defense-spending-in-latest-historic-policy-shift/ar-AAUmFTc

Germany to Boost Military Spending in Latest Historic Shift

Birgit Jennen, Alexander Pearson and Arne Delfs - 1h ago

(Bloomberg) -- Chancellor Olaf Scholz announced plans for a massive boost in defense spending in the latest historic policy shift in Germany triggered by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Germany will channel 100 billion euros ($113 billion) this year into a fund to modernize the military, Scholz said Sunday in a speech to a special session of the lower house of parliament. By 2024, the government will spend at least 2% of gross domestic product each year on defense, he added, in line with a NATO target that Berlin has consistently failed to meet.

Scholz had been widely criticized by opponents and allies alike in recent weeks for what they perceived as dithering and weakness in the face of Russia’s mounting aggression toward Ukraine. In the past few days he has announced a series of radical changes to long-entrenched German policies following the full-scale attack ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin on the former Soviet republic.

Even before the invasion, Scholz halted the certification process for the Nord Stream 2 pipeline built to bring more of the Russian gas his country heavily relies on. On Saturday, he abandoned Germany’s traditional rejection of supplying weapons to conflict zones and gave way on expelling Russian banks from SWIFT, the system used for trillions of dollars worth of transactions between thousands of banks around the world. The willingness to supply Ukraine with military equipment including surface-to-air missiles and anti-tank weapons is in many ways the most dramatic move.

Such a wide-ranging rethink from Scholz and his government came unexpectedly and prompted suggestions that Europe’s biggest economy may finally be ready to punch its weight in the international arena, discarding decades of reluctance linked to its role in the 20th century’s bloodiest conflicts. Ukraine’s ambassador to Germany, who was in parliament Sunday, called it a “truly historic moment.”

NATO Spending
© BloombergNATO Spending

“With the invasion of Ukraine, we are in a new era,” Scholz, the Social Democrat who took over from Angela Merkel in December, told lawmakers. “On Thursday, President Putin created a new reality with his invasion of Ukraine. This new reality requires a clear response. We have given it.”

Germany’s Pivot:

100 billion euros for new fund for military spendingAnnual defense outlays to rise to more than 2% of GDPWork with EU partners to build fighter jets, tanksPurchase armed Heron drones from IsraelIncrease gas storage volume by 2 billion cubic metersPurchase additional natural gas on the world marketsEstablish a national coal and gas reserveBuild LNG terminals in Brunsbuettel and Wilhelmshaven

German defense spending in recent years has been hovering at around 1.5% and actually declined slightly as a share of output last year, according to NATO figures.

That has led to criticism that the armed forces are consistently underfunded. Germany has reduced the number of its battle tanks to 300 from 4,700 since 1989 and the number of warplanes to 230 from 390, according to a report in Der Spiegel magazine. The number of troops has dropped to 180,000 from more than 300,000.

Friedrich Merz, the leader of Merkel’s Christian Democrats, signaled Sunday in his speech to parliament that the party is ready to work with the ruling coalition on agreeing the financing for the defense fund.

As well as ramping up defense spending, Scholz also pledged to do more to protect energy supplies, including increasing gas-storage volume by 2 billion cubic meters, establishing a national coal and gas reserve and swiftly constructing two LNG terminals on the north coast.

Read More: Germany Backs New LNG Plants in Bid to Cut Russian Dependence

There are signs public opinion is firmly behind the chancellor and his two partners in the ruling coalition -- the Greens, who control the foreign and economy ministries, and the business-friendly Free Democrats, who run the finance ministry.

About 100,000 people streamed through the Brandenburg Gate to the central Tiergarten park Sunday for a demonstration in support of Ukraine, according to police estimates. Authorities had expected as many as 20,000. Many had Ukrainian flags and banners calling on Putin to stop the war.

Johannes Boie, the editor in chief of influential tabloid Bild, published an editorial entitled “Germany Delivers!” in which he praised the government’s decision to supply Ukraine with weapons.

“Our country owes its prosperity, its happiness, to the fact that the Allies once erased our own mass-murdering dictator from the map,” Boie wrote.

“Today the government took a first step,” he added. “Slowly, hesitantly, but still. Keep it up - even faster! Even braver!”

While Scholz looks to have set aside his preference for circumspection and prudence, at least for the time being, his calm, careful approach has often stood in recent weeks in stark contrast to the two senior Green Party ministers in his government.

Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock and Robert Habeck, who is the economy minister and vice chancellor, have been far more outspoken about the need to confront Russia, particularly on issues like Nord Stream 2.

Scholz also had to overcome a degree of reluctance to punish Russia within his own Social Democratic party, which has a long history of sympathy toward Moscow.

Baerbock said Sunday that now is the “right moment” for Germany to make what she called a “180-degree turn in foreign policy.”

“If our world is different, then our politics must also be different,” she said in a speech to the special session of parliament.

“Perhaps it is the case that Germany is today leaving behind a form of special restraint in foreign and security policy,” she added. “In choosing between war and peace -- in choosing between an aggressor and children who have to hide from bombs in subways -- no one can be neutral.”

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 7:54 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nobody wants this war... 

Look how the VP discusses the Ukrainian situation

Same people that think blacks don’t know how to use a laptop or get a Id

4D Chess: U.S.-Mexico Border Disguised As Ukrainian Border So Democrats Will Defend It
March 3rd, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10630-1.jpg

EL PASO, TX—In a last-ditch effort to get Democrats to start caring about border security, the Texas government has disguised their southern border as the border between Ukraine and Russia.

"Oh please, won't someone please help us?" said Texas Governor Greg Abbot while hoisting blue and yellow flags all along the border fence. "Putin's forces have encircled us from the south and are entering our country uninhibited!" 

Having fallen for the clever ruse, WEF Chairman Klaus Schwab called his pal George Soros and ordered him to assemble the dark united forces of media, corporations, and the Illuminati and unite the world in solidarity over the urgency of protecting the southern border. Soon everyone was changing their social media profile pictures and holding candlelight vigils to raise awareness for border security.

"WE MUST PROTECT THE SOUTHERN BORDER! WE MUST PROTECT THE SOUTHERN BORDER!" said the media, Hollywood, every world power, every late-night talk show host, and David French—all in perfect robotic unison. 

Texans are hoping global powers can help them gain a little border security before everyone figures out they've been tricked. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/3/2022 at 4:29 PM, concha said:
4D Chess: U.S.-Mexico Border Disguised As Ukrainian Border So Democrats Will Defend It
March 3rd, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10630-1.jpg

EL PASO, TX—In a last-ditch effort to get Democrats to start caring about border security, the Texas government has disguised their southern border as the border between Ukraine and Russia.

"Oh please, won't someone please help us?" said Texas Governor Greg Abbot while hoisting blue and yellow flags all along the border fence. "Putin's forces have encircled us from the south and are entering our country uninhibited!" 

Having fallen for the clever ruse, WEF Chairman Klaus Schwab called his pal George Soros and ordered him to assemble the dark united forces of media, corporations, and the Illuminati and unite the world in solidarity over the urgency of protecting the southern border. Soon everyone was changing their social media profile pictures and holding candlelight vigils to raise awareness for border security.

"WE MUST PROTECT THE SOUTHERN BORDER! WE MUST PROTECT THE SOUTHERN BORDER!" said the media, Hollywood, every world power, every late-night talk show host, and David French—all in perfect robotic unison. 

Texans are hoping global powers can help them gain a little border security before everyone figures out they've been tricked. 

Only the truly stupid (those who vote like you) will take all your post from this website as truth.  It has zero effect on those who are not dumb (those who truly care about country and subsequently, vote like I do).

Dummy.  😜

How long will it be for you to come out and support Russia like your cult leader and many Republicans do?  Asking for fellow patriots.  

Americans Who Cowered Under Government Oppression For 2 Years Urge Ukrainians To Die For Freedom
March 4th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10636-1.jpg

U.S.—Across the country, millions of Americans who cowered under oppressive government mandates for two years are standing in solidarity with the Ukrainian people, urging them to give their lives for their freedom. 

"Yeah! You go, Ukrainians!" said local man Sam Millbit, who happily let the American government lock him in his home and destroy every small business in his town. "No matter what it takes, you need to fight for your freedom! I will be right here supporting you by adding the Ukrainian flag to my social media accounts to inspire you! Now go die for your country!"

"I am fully supportive of the Ukrainians' right to die a painful death for liberty," said local woman Karen Smeet while masking her kids up for school. "Go Ukraine!" 

According to polls, Americans will be less supportive of Ukraine if they end up getting drafted into the military to fight another war, but thankful to finally be allowed to have jobs again. 

• Haha 1

Ukrainians Just Thankful That They Didn't Have To Go Through January 6th

article-10644-1.jpg

KYIV—While searching for his mother-in-law’s remains among the smoldering rubble of the apartment complex targeted by Russian bombers, local Ukrainian Illia Smyrnenkho expressed gratitude that he did not have to endure the atrocities of January 6th.

“The horrors Americans faced on January 6th really give you perspective,” said Smyrnenkho while adjusting the bloodied bandage that covered his mangled left eye socket. “I’ve lost family and friends to ruthless bombings, but at least no one pushed a metal barrier toward me or hit me with a plastic flag pole. I count myself lucky. We all do.”

Smyrnenkho is one of many Ukrainians who see their plight as a sunny picnic compared to January 6th, 2021, and who, alongside all of humanity, place their hope on the revered January 6th Commission’s solemn duty to leave no stone unturned in their investigation until the day after the next U.S. Presidential election. 

“I truly hope the elected representatives on that committee will soon uncover what really happened on the bloodiest day in human history, so the countless people who sacrificed their lives to protect democracy as we know it will not have done so in vain,” said Smyrnenkho as he huddled with his starving children and listened to the freezing rainfall upon their makeshift tent.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

article-10644-1.jpg

KYIV—While searching for his mother-in-law’s remains among the smoldering rubble of the apartment complex targeted by Russian bombers, local Ukrainian Illia Smyrnenkho expressed gratitude that he did not have to endure the atrocities of January 6th.

“The horrors Americans faced on January 6th really give you perspective,” said Smyrnenkho while adjusting the bloodied bandage that covered his mangled left eye socket. “I’ve lost family and friends to ruthless bombings, but at least no one pushed a metal barrier toward me or hit me with a plastic flag pole. I count myself lucky. We all do.”

Smyrnenkho is one of many Ukrainians who see their plight as a sunny picnic compared to January 6th, 2021, and who, alongside all of humanity, place their hope on the revered January 6th Commission’s solemn duty to leave no stone unturned in their investigation until the day after the next U.S. Presidential election. 

“I truly hope the elected representatives on that committee will soon uncover what really happened on the bloodiest day in human history, so the countless people who sacrificed their lives to protect democracy as we know it will not have done so in vain,” said Smyrnenkho as he huddled with his starving children and listened to the freezing rainfall upon their makeshift tent.

You cannot tell anymore

9 hours ago, concha said:

article-10644-1.jpg

if only Trump didn't blackmail the country!....those poor people...and I guess they do make a good point....it's easier to fight a foreign intruder than a fellow "citizen" trying to steal your country....🤡

Ukraine Museums Desperately Working To Preserve Priceless Hunter Biden Paintings

article-10576-1.jpg

KYIV, UKRAINE—As shells have begun exploding in the heart of Kyiv, museums have rushed to protect their most prized, valuable pieces: the original artwork of once-in-a-generation talent Hunter Biden.

"The Louvre may have Van Gogh and the Mona Lisa, but here we have Coke On Coke by Hunter Biden," said museum owner Ivan Rostyslav. "I will never forget when he sold us this piece, he said to me, 'Ivan, I don't know how I got here or where my pants are but can you get me to the airport?' Ha! What an artist he is!"

According to sources, most of the paintings were initially purchased for the Burisma boardroom with the tacit understanding that then-Vice President Joe Biden would look out for Ukraine. Museum owners waged huge bidding wars to acquire the pieces, knowing that beyond the remarkable art, each painting came with the assurance that the United States would have their back.

"We were lucky to get our hands on Hooked By Hookers, it's quite a popular piece," said curator Viktor Dankevych as he took the piece down for safe storage in a bomb shelter. "But more importantly, we know it means that President Biden will take care of Ukraine in our time of need. I hear the planes overhead, the air raid sirens, I do not panic. I know the United States will come to help."

At publishing time, sources say all of the Biden paintings have been sold on eBay to Taiwan.

Uyghurs In Chinese Concentration Camps Fly Ukrainian Flag So People Will Start Caring About Them
March 5th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10625-1.jpg

XINJIANG—According to sources, Uyghur Muslims imprisoned in Chinese concentration camps have begun flying Ukrainian flags so people will pay attention to them.

"We were inspired to see the whole world coming together as one to defeat oppression with these little blue and yellow flags," said one unnamed prisoner. "We figure that maybe if we wave these around, the world will start caring about us too!" 

According to anonymous sources, the flags are expertly crafted in secret in between production orders for Nike and Disney. Large flags are hung from rooftops or used as blankets. Smaller flags are sewn into their clothing so they cannot be easily confiscated.

The Uyghur people reportedly work day and night, risking the fulfillment of their stringent production quotas, all in the hopes that anyone—anyone at all—will take notice of them.

Camp guards first grew suspicious of the blue and yellow designs popping up everywhere when foreign reporters began petitioning for entry, apparently drawn to the vibrant Ukrainian colors like a moth to the flame. But camp guards breathed a sigh of relief when they realized the journalists were only interested in everyone's thoughts on Ukraine.

"We are beaten—we have no hope—" one prisoner pleaded through a shattered jaw.

"It is so brave of you to stand up for Ukraine, but I see that you are using Russian-made sewing machines? How dare you!" pressed CNN correspondent David Culver to one of the overworked prisoners.

At publishing time, Uyghurs were admonished for failing to specifically condemn Putin, instead selfishly trying to talk about themselves.