FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Better then sending you and douchebagpussy66 at least those guys would go you two would be looking for safe spaces

Clowns like cajun I truly believe would rather see Trump/US fail vs NK if there ever was a war just because of their hatred for the President. This is what the communist left has become in this country. 

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Clowns like cajun I truly believe would rather see Trump/US fail vs NK if there ever was a war just because of their hatred for the President. This is what the communist left has become in this country. 

Does NK not have the same right to have nuclear weapons as we do? Its not about Trump. Its about thinking the USA should be the ones to play god in our world. We are one nation in a family of nations numbering 200+. North Korea is one too.

• Like 2

On 08/09/2017 at 8:16 AM, maxchoboian said:

Are you presuming the guy on the left is tougher than the guy on the right? Why? Because his shirt says "Bikers for Trump", or is it the ponytail? Are they getting ready to fight, because they support different candidates? You have no idea what is going on in this picture, yet you figure a guy wearing a Trump shirt is putting a guy wearing a Sanders shirt in his place. Perhaps not. Maybe they're having a civil discussion. Or are we not capable of that anymore -- we're only able to take one side or the other no matter what?

I'd put my money on the younger guy in a fight

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NK Is run by a psychopath who needs to be taken out..... Your sentiment is like that of Neville Chamberlin of England,who said the same thing about Hitler.... We are not a family that needs a psycho !!!! Smarten up and learn history "!!!!!!

I'm sure the same can be said for Trump and the U.S. at this point. All depends on where you live today. 

Like it or not, chalmetteowl is right. I know some of you folks don't like globalism, but some of you folks can't escape the world you live in either. A trip to Mars is decades away.

• Like 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

But a trip to NK is available for you today...I don't like Globalism,your right... PS  we just dont agree,but that does not mean he is right...

Nope, I agree. 

He is right in my opinion is all. :P

Globalism is a real thing that won't be put back in the box though. We enjoy the benefits of it but tend to not like the negative sides of it. Much like the libertarians are about everything government. They enjoy the paved roads and over all benefits of government funding through collective taxation, but hate government involvement in their lives. The parts come together. Good and bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chalmetteowl said:

Does NK not have the same right to have nuclear weapons as we do? Its not about Trump. Its about thinking the USA should be the ones to play god in our world. We are one nation in a family of nations numbering 200+. North Korea is one too.

I get it. The US sucks. Typical liberal mindset.

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

USA has pretty much always police the world. and no were not one nation of family when there are people out there that would cut the heads off literally of other people

Liberals simply do not understand world wide threats. 9/11 We only lost 3000 people. No big deal. We deserved it.

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Lol.  Just read an article on Alfano (Rahway HS).  NJ is going to be a fun ride this season.  I'm feeling a Saguaro thing for DePaul a bit.  I hope they do well.  

Yea I read that also. I just don't think DP has the depth to make a splash in the BNU.

14 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Lol.  Just read an article on Alfano (Rahway HS).  NJ is going to be a fun ride this season.  I'm feeling a Saguaro thing for DePaul a bit.  I hope they do well.  

will more then likely never hear about alfano playing in any meaningful game for the rest of his HS career

12 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

I want our President to blow the hell out of those rice paddies, jimmy. Like he said he would.

How do you feel about it?

• Haha 1