FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Think the message is more for the Chinese than North Korea?

China,India,Nepal and Bhutan have been gearing up after the Chinese Millitary started some Operation in an area claimed by India. 

India sent sime Soldiers to interfere and stop it. 

China claimed that said area(Sakkim) belongs to them. 

India claims it belongs to them. China didnt help by calling India and invading force. Nepal and Bhutan entered saying that Sakkim bordered them and that it belonged to India. (Although it is In Bhutan). Bhutan recognizes it as their territory. China does not and India still claims it as their's 

Again China kinda escelated it by calling out India again. 

And on a Military Pride day China sent Soldiers to the Border. 

India Responded by sending more Soldiers and Bomber Jets. 

No shots have been fired but it aint looking good...

Simplified Version. 

India:Get off my Property China

China:F**K you its my property now.  

Bhutan:But its my property though.... 

India:Who the fuck are you? 

China: Fuck off No one has even heard of you before.  You're not important. 

Nepal:Please everyone calm down we can solve this without fighting. 

China:*Shoots Nepal* F**king Hippies... 

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I could only imagine the uproar the left would have if you all woke up tomorrow to the news that Ptown had been bombed off of the map.

You guys would literally lose your shit. This forum would be nuked like we have never seen before.

Please stop claiming those who disagree with Trump are on the left.  Some of the loudest of all who rail against Trump are Republicans and former members of the Bush administration.  Should I mention John McCain, Lindsay Graham, John Kasich, and a dozen other Republican Senators and Governors?

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Please stop claiming those who disagree with Trump are on the left.  Some of the loudest of all who rail against Trump are Republicans and former members of the Bush administration.  Should I mention John McCain, Lindsay Graham, John Kasich, and a dozen other Republican Senators and Governors?

Pardon me.

The liberals and the establishment will lose their minds.

Is that better Drop?

12 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Actually Lindsay has been cozying up to Trump.  Trying to head off a primary challenge.

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Everyone wants to follow the opinions of the chattering class on NK.  We have kicked the ball down the road over and over, and look where we are.  Want to be Britain and France on 9/1/39?  We have to deal with this at some point.

Here's a newsflash for you, bormio.

orange,  isn't going to do a DAMN thing..

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I could only imagine the uproar the left would have if you all woke up tomorrow to the news that Ptown had been bombed off of the map.

You guys would literally lose your shit. This forum would be nuked like we have never seen before.

I say fuggit... DO IT. 

Stop being the bully with your people holding you back. Nothing worse than watching a couple of dudes pretending that they bad and wanna fight while the smallest guys in their groups hold them back to keep them from actually "fighting". 

Really. All bullshit aside and everything. I'm sick of hearing this president did this, that president did that and now I, Donald Trump am stuck with it. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT or STFU. He's not a bit different than the others,.. only in the "rhetoric". So far, same same as every other one as far as actual action goes. Big mouth and flat thumbs. 

It doesn't have to be a nuke. Someone on here said we can fucking wipe them off the face of the earth with conventional weapons. WHY THE HELL HAVEN"T WE DONE THIS ALREADY? Trump's the man! GO git 'em fat boy. 

Hey Donald... Don't be a LeBron!

Image result for being held back from fighting  gif

Is it fake news or did North Korea dismiss the Fire and Fury today as a load of bullshit? Anyways, 

Reality?

I don't think it's a great idea to play nuclear war chess with anyone.

Just in case I've been looking at some new protective gear for myself and the family....not sure they make this in purple/gold though.  xD

MO4-airsoft-mask.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Is it fake news or did North Korea dismiss the Fire and Fury today as a load of bullshit? Anyways, 

Reality?

Just in case I've been looking at some new protective gear for myself and the family....not sure they make this in purple/gold though.  xD

MO4-airsoft-mask.jpg

Those people from those doomsday prepper shows that were so popular a few years ago may have been right all along. 

Somehow though, I think those folks were mostly the types that we have on here today cheering on the flat thumbed Twitler so... Go figure! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Who's worried?

Just hate to see a grown man act so tough and NOT do shit.....basically embarrassing himself and us.

Not a great look for this country, but you wing nuts are well past how we look. That much has been proven.

We could send you but then we would be invaded for sure

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Reality?

MO4-airsoft-mask.jpg

Looking for this? Haha funny this was hanging in mommy' closet she wears it when you two play the spanking  game

• Haha 1