FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

58 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Lol.  Just read an article on Alfano (Rahway HS).  NJ is going to be a fun ride this season.  I'm feeling a Saguaro thing for DePaul a bit.  I hope they do well.  

I don't get what the big deal is with this kat but apparently he was being recruited by at least 18 Jersey high schools. Lol.  BTW who is Gararayay?

How tough was the decision?

“It was pretty hard because I was looking at Peddie a lot. I had a lot of different schools come at me. Eighteen different schools tried to contact me, so it was hard. Most of them say the same things just like college recruiting. So it was a hard decision, but I kind of felt like -- my father and I and my family as well -- we kind of stuck with our gut, and family is where you turn to when things don’t go your way. So that’s kind of how we felt.”

Nothing to see here.  Recruiting only is done by IMG The Bishop and the Dei. LOL!!

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don't think you do get it.  He didn't say the US sucks.  Not even remotely close, and it was only one paragraph you has to read.  Your projecting again or just suck at reading today.  

I don't think you get it. Its called freaking sarcasm with a dash of truth about the liberal mindset.

Doesn't matter what Trump does, they will never be happy. If I was him I would not give a shit. Just keep doing your job Mr. President. Going to be a very, very long 7.5 years for a few of you. I honestly don't know which will be better. America winning or watching your heads explode every day?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't get what the big deal is with this kat but apparently he was being recruited by at least 18 Jersey high schools. Lol.  BTW who is Gararayay?

How tough was the decision?

“It was pretty hard because I was looking at Peddie a lot. I had a lot of different schools come at me. Eighteen different schools tried to contact me, so it was hard. Most of them say the same things just like college recruiting. So it was a hard decision, but I kind of felt like -- my father and I and my family as well -- we kind of stuck with our gut, and family is where you turn to when things don’t go your way. So that’s kind of how we felt.”

Nothing to see here.  Recruiting only is done by IMG The Bishop and the Dei. LOL!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.shakinthesouthland.com/platform/amp/2017/6/12/15773848/clemson-football-recruiting-dabo-swinney-summer-camp

Aidon Swanson (Gator, there's another FL transfer to IMG).  Top rated 2019 punter in nation... Adios Tampa Jesuit.  Just signed up about 6-7 days ago.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Doesn't matter what Trump does, they will never be happy. If I was him I would not give a shit. Just keep doing your job Mr. President. Going to be a very, very long 7.5 years for a few of you. I honestly don't know which will be better. America winning or watching your heads explode every day?

INDEED.

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm sure the same can be said for Trump and the U.S. at this point. All depends on where you live today. 

Like it or not, chalmetteowl is right. I know some of you folks don't like globalism, but some of you folks can't escape the world you live in either. A trip to Mars is decades away.

The difference. Our psychopath has oversight in government and cannot serve more than 8 years. The United States also have better diplomatic relationships across the globe and agreements holding us accountable.

Can't say the same for North Korea and their psychopath who will only be removed from power by death.

Owl is right in the most simplistic way, however, we know things aren't black and white.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Doesn't matter what Trump does, they will never be happy. If I was him I would not give a shit. Just keep doing your job Mr. President. Going to be a very, very long 2.5 years until the impeachment for a few of you. I honestly don't know which will be better. America eventually winning or watching some heads explode every day?

FIFY

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, DBP66 said:

yea....he wants to escalate a "game of chicken" with a guy as crazy as he is.....this is scary shit......

This game of "Chicken" was started by NK. Maybe with the backing of China to see how America would react. Part of the reason is that most other nations don't really know if the American Government can real Trump in. What they are learning is that Trump WILL use all the resources available to stop wayward nations from running unchecked over passive nations. 

Russia, China, The Middle East and other nations that might have thought America was becoming to passive are now on the edge of their seats not knowing what to think about America. Do you remember the Cuban Missile Crisis? It sparked the Titan ICBM program and in 6 months America had enough Nukes to scorch all of Russia and boardering countries. 

A list of known nukes and who has them. The list is based on cooperation with other nations and may not be exact.

World wide Nukes.jpg

On 8/8/2017 at 6:11 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

Orange, is planning on sending the IMG Academy Football team to North Korea.

giphy.gif

You musta been having a seizure, when after PRESIDENT Trump's tirade against Noth Korea! Kim Jung Dung and all his bravado, BLINKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD