FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

thc6795, we really do agree on a lot of this.  My comments are really much more about Trump's "style."  My trust is in the Generals and Tillerson.

Look I think Trump is dangerous as hell. But I trust the people around him. I too like Tillerson big time. I love Mattis I believe Trump has surrounded himself with the right people. I think he is punching the bully back.  You have to admit what we have done so far has failed. it has not worked it has failed.

• Like 1

Just now, maxchoboian said:

There's a spot for you. Don't just sit back. Go kick some ass. What the hell are you waiting for?

in school right now dude. if i had no direction in my life or know what i wanted to do trust me i would certainly sign the piece of paper. my cousin is active marines. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Mattis just went further than Trump.

"NK should cease any consideration of actions that will lead to the end of the regime and destruction of its people." ...must "stand down" on nuke weapons program.

Just came across the television.  

I'll be back on tonight,.  Thanks, everyone.

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

in school right now dude. if i had no direction in my life or know what i wanted to do trust me i would certainly sign the piece of paper. my cousin is active marines. 

I'm sure you'd sign up. And your cousin is a marine. Well, hell, put those two things together and you have every right to talk as boldly as you do about military strategy.

Just now, maxchoboian said:

I'm sure you'd sign up. And your cousin is a marine. Well, hell, put those two things together and you have every right to talk as boldly as you do about military strategy.

We all have the right to express our opinion about what should be done. isnt that what we are doing right now???

Let's not allow all of this to distract us from the fact that, in 1966, Al Bundy once scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

maxresdefault_grande.jpg

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Somebody please test the morons in Trumpy administration to what level of grammar they are at!!@!

Screenshot_20170809-114453.png

just something else you will blame Trump for. Guess what the age of those people spelling incorrectly went to school when a democrat was in office.

3 hours ago, Zipcep said:

Really, on a message board....I think GSB just likes to throw the grenade and watch what happens

GSB might like to do that. However, this was directed at Jimbo, who said all this is just "banter", but to me he doesn't seem to be going back and forth with all the "libs" in a playful, bantering way.

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Being totally serious... There are countries that can be affected by talk. North Korea just ain't one of 'em. The fact that Trump is too ignorant to realize this is the problem. 

I could only imagine the uproar the left would have if you all woke up tomorrow to the news that Ptown had been bombed off of the map.

You guys would literally lose your shit. This forum would be nuked like we have never seen before.