14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

1 minute ago, concha said:

Please stop the flow of bullshit you keep pumping into your keyboard.

Seriously, jackass.

Why? I am only talking about my man/woman Conchita. Play right. Don't be a Donald.

Seriously, why? Did I hit a homer? You do know that once you accept the fact that you have a problem, it will be much easier to deal with.

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Why? I am only talking about my man/woman Conchita. Play right. Don't be a Donald.

Seriously, why? Did I hit a homer? You do know that once you accept the fact that you have a problem, it will be much easier to deal with.

Roughly 100 million white males in this country.

How many shoot up a school in any given year?

Ponder that while you ignore that a black man is statistically far more likely to murder someone in this country.

FAR more.

Racist Willie loves pointing at whitey so much he ignores all the dead black kids who number FAR more than kids killed in school shootings.

Racist Willie = 💩

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Roughly 100 million white males in this country.

How many shoot up a school in any given year?

Ponder that while you ignore that a black man is statistically far more likely to murder someone in this country.

FAR more.

Racist Willie loves pointing at whitey so much he ignores all the dead black kids who number FAR more than kids killed in school shootings.

Racist Willie = 💩

Thing is, we know when it does happen........it's a white boy.

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Thing is, we know when it does happen........it's a white boy.

Like the Hispanic in Texas?

🤡

Tell us, do more young kids die from these school shootings or in just the one city of Chicago in any given year? Is the number even close?

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Like the Hispanic in Texas?

🤡

Tell us, do more young kids die from these school shootings or in just the one city of Chicago in any given year? Is the number even close?

Is Chicago you soul source? All your arguments can be setteled by say Chicago? Does it resonate within you as the center of the black world and all things black revolve around it?

What are you 13?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Is Chicago you soul source? All your arguments can be setteled by say Chicago? Does it resonate within you as the center of the black world and all things black revolve around it?

What are you 13?

Want to talk Baltimore, dumbass?

You clowns HATE hearing about Chicago, because it is a shining example of your failure and hypocrisy. Just one example of many.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2022 at 12:46 PM, concha said:

I've watched it.

I'd also be willing to wager that the vast majority of gun show sellers wouldn't do what that man did. And I've been to many gun shows.

The recent perps didn't buy their guns in this fashion.

I'm sure you're more than willing to make blanket judgments over a single video though.  Your mind is that simple.

Musta posted while looking at your makeup mirror. 

Damn just damn. 

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Musta posted while looking at your makeup mirror. 

Damn just damn. 

bgw

Speaking of simple minds, Talcum X has blessed us with a drive-by. 👍

He must be on his break from serving drinks to the Marxist BLM ladies in their $6M hacienda in LA.

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why not, capitalistic system….

Who isn’t?

Your Orange Baal was famous for the grift. 

bgw

Shouldn't you be doing it for free? You know, for The Cause?

Consider it reparations for what your ancestors did, Honkey.

I'm really disappointed in you. But then I'd guess that puts me in with just about everyone who comes in contact with you.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Shouldn't you be doing it for free? You know, for The Cause?

Consider it reparations for what your ancestors did, Honkey.

I'm really disappointed in you. But then I'd guess that puts me in with just about everyone who comes in contact with you.

Well…. You definitely have a point there, after blowing the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and just about any radical right fringe group for free. 

Are you claiming a tax deduction for your services?

bgw

PS considering the diversity in your household past and present the compassion and lack thereof is mystifying. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well…. You definitely have a point there, after blowing the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and just about any radical right fringe group for free. 

Are you claiming a tax deduction for your services?

bgw

PS considering the diversity in your household past and present the compassion and lack thereof is mystifying. 

1)  Your continued fascination with male-on-male fellatio is noted.

2)  I have plenty of compassion. I just don't let it lead me to adopting and espousing stupid beliefs in the face of fact and reality. Like you do.

1 hour ago, concha said:

1)  Your continued fascination with male-on-male fellatio is noted.

2)  I have plenty of compassion. I just don't let it lead me to adopting and espousing stupid beliefs in the face of fact and reality. Like you do.

So social justice and the right things are stupid beliefs?

Well, at least I'm not tooting Proud Boys as the end all to all and posting “national inquirier” , QAnon bullshittery to confirm bias while screaming about “intellectual dishonesty”.

Post on. 

bgw

42 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So social justice and the right things are stupid beliefs?

Well, at least I'm not tooting Proud Boys as the end all to all and posting “national inquirier” , QAnon bullshittery to confirm bias while screaming about “intellectual dishonesty”.

Post on. 

bgw

Social justice is a leftist trope.

What has the welfare state done?  60 years later?

I haven't mentioned the Proud Boys in ages and for a long time it's been just about never, Talc.  That's just you flailing around for a comeback while I show what an embarrassment you are.

National Enquirer? When?

QAnon? When?

You're so stupid and confused you are arguing with your own imagination. 🤣

You love BLM but their entire scam has been over a handful of guys ending up dead in encounters with the police, but overwhelmingly those guys created the situations that got them killed. Drugs, ignoring legal commands, assault of an officer, resisting arrest... More people ended up dead from the "protests" (aka "mostly peaceful rioting and looting").

The women who founded BLM are publicly admitted (or self-proclaimed) Marxists. So you've got two choices with them:

1)  They ARE Marxists so their real purpose is destabilization and overthrow of the country and social order. Feel free to point out where that has worked out well.

OR

2) Maybe they're running a scam that allows them to watch lots of idiots (aka "you") get all worked up and riot and loot while they stay safe, build their real estate portfolios and hang out in a $6M LA mansion. Remember, they're "Marxists". Right... 🙄

56298701-0-image-a-3_1649263233269.jpg

43 minutes ago, concha said:

Social justice is a leftist trope.

What has the welfare state done?  60 years later?

I haven't mentioned the Proud Boys in ages and for a long time it's been just about never, Talc.  That's just you flailing around for a comeback while I show what an embarrassment you are.

National Enquirer? When?

QAnon? When?

You're so stupid and confused you are arguing with your own imagination. 🤣

You love BLM but their entire scam has been over a handful of guys ending up dead in encounters with the police, but overwhelmingly those guys created the situations that got them killed. Drugs, ignoring legal commands, assault of an officer, resisting arrest... More people ended up dead from the "protests" (aka "mostly peaceful rioting and looting").

The women who founded BLM are publicly admitted (or self-proclaimed) Marxists. So you've got two choices with them:

1)  They ARE Marxists so their real purpose is destabilization and overthrow of the country and social order. Feel free to point out where that has worked out well.

OR

2) Maybe they're running a scam that allows them to watch lots of idiots (aka "you") get all worked up and riot and loot while they stay safe, build their real estate portfolios and hang out in a $6M LA mansion. Remember, they're "Marxists". Right... 🙄

56298701-0-image-a-3_1649263233269.jpg

Do you need help with a bill?

The socialst government will help.

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You only know what YOU know. When you learn what others know, talk to me.

How many kids killed in school shootings?

How many poor black kids killed just in Chicago?

Answer the question.

You're just a race pimping bitch looking to point the finger at anyone but your own.