When was the last time an Italian was a mass shooter

FreeBird

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Everyone in Italy is in the Mafia...... why would they want to shoot up the school when one of the teachers is probably married to one of the head Mafia dudes...

They play different games in Italy.

Try to use your head for once, dumbass.

Say less, It’s time to Make Mafia Great Again 

#MMGA

11 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Or how come Italy has all these guns but never one school shooting    @SeaShells21?? Thoughts??https://www.rd.com/article/italy-gun-culture/

43B76DC9-6037-43A2-B94A-1EA1F9472018.jpeg

Because only we glorify them... 

Guns in America are a symbol of power and Glory in this damn country 2nd only to money because of how the system works... 

Even I own 2 guns. 

Shot my first one at 12 when i was out with my uncle... 

Other countries have em and they might have a gun culture but they dont wanna fuck em like we do.... either that or they have stricter protocol. 

The USA much like many other issues we have. Has a deep seated gun problem. And you can scream Chicago all you want... you can scream Florida all you want... you can scream NYC,Red,Blue,I dont give a damn who... 

We have a problem and nobody wants to do anything because the Ass Monkeys we got in charge are either fucking blind or damn stupid. 

And you can make it about Republicans or Democrats all you want but until Democrats get a pair of balls and Republicans stop being Petty spiteful Bitches we'll keep repeating the same cycle. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because only we glorify them... 

Guns in America are a symbol of power and Glory in this damn country 2nd only to money because of how the system works... 

Even I own 2 guns. 

Shot my first one at 12 when i was out with my uncle... 

Other countries have em and they might have a gun culture but they dont wanna fuck em like we do.... either that or they have stricter protocol. 

The USA much like many other issues we have. Has a deep seated gun problem. And you can scream Chicago all you want... you can scream Florida all you want... you can scream NYC,Red,Blue,I dont give a damn who... 

We have a problem and nobody wants to do anything because the Ass Monkeys we got in charge are either fucking blind or damn stupid. 

And you can make it about Republicans or Democrats all you want but until Democrats get a pair of balls and Republicans stop being Petty spiteful Bitches we'll keep repeating the same cycle. 

I’m talking more than guns , how come you never hear Italians committing violent crimes, if you ever hear them in news it’s for tax invasion or something