Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

13 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Remember Eddie doing this, incredible. Hafþór said he wants to come back and break his 501KG lift. 

Still wondering if we’ll ever see a 600 kilo deadlift. I have a herniated disc with bilateral sciatica, so no big deadlift from me.

I dont expect we'll ever see much nore than the weight we see now. I mean Eddie strained so hard the vessels in his nose ruptured. At some point, you can be stronger than your body will allow you to lift. 

Personally I'm not trying to deadlift much anymore. At 50 the back and knees aren't with it. I press over 870 on the iincline leg press 20 times. Even that sled on there hurts my knees these days. Just not worth the risk. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I dont expect we'll ever see much nore than the weight we see now. I mean Eddie strained so hard the vessels in his nose ruptured. At some point, you can be stronger than your body will allow you to lift. 

Personally I'm not trying to deadlift much anymore. At 50 the back and knees aren't with it. I press over 870 on the iincline leg press 20 times. Even that sled on there hurts my knees these days. Just not worth the risk. 

Yeah at some point there’s a limit. My goal used to be to bench 742, surpassing Kirill Sarychev. But I don’t know if that’s attainable with my back. On top of that, I’m not a naturally big guy. I do want to be the best in the world at grip though. 

• Like 2