Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I hear ya! I mean their 4 pics of the feet, ufo and whatever that other shit is are turrible.

Yeah gotta change the mojo up in here.

5987420E-00C3-4F1A-9E63-B31BF06D780B.gif

Phew 😮💨 that was a close one, chimp almost flatlined the thread with those last posts, @Cossacks thank you not all hero’s wear capes

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Hey @ChimpGrip! I saw something this week that said that 50% of the strength in your hand comes from the muscles associated with the little finger.  It said those muscles also work with the ring finger.  What say you?

I would say that’s fairly accurate. I did have a write-up on this that goes into detail but I lost it when I got a new phone. Those two fingers and the tendons and muscles involved play a big role in grip. Even if you gave up your pinkie finger, that could be quite a blow to your grip. Right now I’m dealing with pins and needles in the left hand pinkie and ring finger due to ulnar nerve entrapment (cubital tunnel syndrome). 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Who’s worse, AC/DC or Aerosmith?

Tyler was/is an asshole.  I watched a documentary on Kansas and Tyler was notorious for unplugging warm up bands equipment while actually performing.  Kansas actually setup a rigged dummy terminal setup for Tyler to tinker with... and he fell for it.   There were/are some big dudes in Kansas and they had some choice words for Tyler.   Aerosmith bandmates apologized to Kansas for the idiocy of their singer.  

• Like 1