Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yeah at some point there’s a limit. My goal used to be to bench 742, surpassing Kirill Sarychev. But I don’t know if that’s attainable with my back. On top of that, I’m not a naturally big guy. I do want to be the best in the world at grip though. 

I have a new respect for grip strength after messing around with Rogue and their anvil lift down at Sandlot Jax last year. I haven't done a lot of training on grip in the time since but have concentrated a lot more on forearm strength. My pinkie strength is where I need the work for that anvil lift. Definitely going back to Sandlot again this upcoming spring to see how much I've improved on some of those world record attempts. 

Also, I won't do the Savage Race Rig before attempting the world record lifts. I feel like I can get close on that anvil. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @ChimpGrip @HawgGoneIt any clue how much a chiropractor visit cost, my lower back is locked I need an adjustable 

No, I’ve never been to a chiropractor for my back. Just finished several sesssions of acupuncture with one for my foot. Wasn’t impressed. 

I’ve always kind of shied away from chiropractors. Of course as we speak I just walked to get the mail and my back is jacked and killing me.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @ChimpGrip @HawgGoneIt any clue how much a chiropractor visit cost, my lower back is locked I need an adjustable 

Depends on who you go to.  My wife goes to one that charge $35 or $40 (I forget which) and is very good and old school.  He doesn't take insurance and his wife is his office person.  He doesn't have the latest an greatest equipment but he is very, very good.  On the other hand, I know people that go to chiropractors that charge $125 or better.  I'm not sure there is a standard.  Good luck with it.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

No, I’ve never been to a chiropractor for my back. Just finished several sesssions of acupuncture with one for my foot. Wasn’t impressed. 

Acupuncture fuck no, that’s how they got magic Johnson 💉,

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Of course as we speak I just walked to get the mail and my back is jacked and killing me.

9EF529C7-8750-4FFF-9202-4E45863E5914.gif