Georgia Week 1 Scoreboard

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

May I recommend Rockwall vs. Rockwall Heath for a pick’em spot the week of?

Yes, but I know that’s like mid year, please remind me before that week. That was a entertaining game last year.

Got the Ca-Tx matchup and another Tx game for this upcoming week on my radar.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Could it be the weather messing up stream or it’s the streaming site

PGL uses these cheap home brew production companies..dudes calling the games from their living room type shit.. lol... I only have a FLO membership because I follow The Colonial Athletic Association conference and UD football. Their streams are always real good and well produced for those games. 

Don't know if the guy they have filming and streaming are using the schools wifi or have their own mobile hot spot..weather doesn't really effect anything no more than it does your home internet. Cheap equipment and high internet or cell traffic does though. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

yep, watching is a miserable experience lol. Hoping Lowndes game is better.

I’ll give Flow credit last year they had a double header, one team drew the shit end and got shitty announcers but for the second game, they went all out and actually had good announcers 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

21-0 Colquitt in the 3rd. From the hour lightning delay to the technical difficulties to the penalty every other snap - this game is not worth the hassle. 

I’m very surprised with colquit I know DFB was bad and down but shit didn’t expect a running clock

Just now, FreeBird said:

I’ll give Flow credit last year they had a double header, one team drew the shit end and got shitty announcers but for the second game, they went all out and actually had good announcers 

Its always hit or miss depending on who they hire to produce the games... NFHS Network the same thing..