Georgia Week 1 Scoreboard

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Wow only 14-0??? Down year for Florida I see. Let’s not forget Lowndes lost to Tift County last week. The same Tift County that lost 41-9 to a 5A school last night!!!! 

anyways still can’t believe Colquitt put a running clock on a Florida 8A power like that. Go Pack

You still sound butt hurt that the Georgia 7A state champion lost to a team from Washington state named after a graham cracker. 

And your Georgia 6A state champion lost to a 3A Florida school. Only loss on the year

And the Georgia 4A state champion got a train ran on them by a FL and SC team  

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You dumbass there is no more 8A anymore

The irony of calling someone dumbass with grammar like this 😂😂😂

Look how easy it is to rile up and make wittle Nolebull mad. Don’t be mad at me!! Be mad at Florida power Deerfield Beach son!! Be mad at that piss poor Florida coaching! We all scored the same amount of points as your Bucs today!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

The irony of calling someone dumbass with grammar like this 😂😂😂

Look how easy it is to rile up and make wittle Nolebull mad. Don’t be mad at me!! Be mad at Florida power Deerfield Beach son!! Be mad at that piss poor Florida coaching! We all scored the same amount of points as your Bucs today!!

Be mad that Collins Hill was the most dominant team in 50 years in Georgia and then got beat down by a Washington state team who lost their best player on the first drive

That’s gotta still sting