Top Texas Games - Week 1

WILKINSON

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

2013: The year STA, FL beat 3A/D2 State Champ John Curtis....5A/D1 St Aug also beat Curtis.......Rummel then knocked St  Aug out of the Playoffs.

We know.

You repeat it over....

On 7/29/2022 at 8:48 PM, RedZone said:

Last time St Aug was on TV they beat John Curtis 29-28 on ESPN with Big Leonard in 2013.

John Curtis won 3A/D2 that year and of course St  Aug is 5A/D1.

STA, FL beat John Curtis that year 27-13.........

And over....

On 12/21/2021 at 12:11 PM, RedZone said:

In the last 2 or 3 weeks blockhead813 has brought up STA getting a SKIN over John Curtis "again", he can't help himself. Everyone HERE knows blockhead813 has a buried pecker.

St Aug got a SKIN beating John Curtis also that year.  Not a peep!

And over again.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:52 AM, RedZone said:

....all I hear from your sidecar is STA beat John Curtis and rolled to a state championship...he's mentioned it 20 times in the last 3 days like a dumbass.

I haven't seen your sidecar mention St Aug beating John Curtis once and Curtis rolling to a state championship the very same year. St Aug took 2 Louisiana losses.

Getting back to the DeSoto/St Aug theme.....which involves Texas.

..because steeler and finch have bored me enough for one day and just want to be stupid and save face.

I have St Aug 4th in my Catholic League Preseason Poll and I'm normally not very far off.

RedZone: Catholic League Preseason Poll

1-Edna Karr (still a beast with beastly talent)

2-John Curtis (should be much improved, I think)

3-Jesuit (looked great yesterday)

4-St Aug (lots of talent and raw talent)-can beat any of the Catholic League teams on a given night.

5-Brother Martin (consistent recently, may take a step back this year)

6-Archbishop Rummel (painful)

7-Holy Cross (will be much improved)

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

The Bosco is absolutely excited for tonight’s game. They seem thrilled for the opportunity to be playing here in Texas and having the chance to experience Allen’s atmosphere and legendary stadium. 

I’ll be nice to them just for tonight.

Good luck to both 🍀

27624E4E-405D-410B-875A-DC2846DFEB32.jpeg.2fdfb1f2a6e33e8c1d1efe2f65bb0d51.jpeg

IMG_2127.MOV 8.96 MB · 0 downloads

I will be there.  Got reserved seats on SJB side.  I always sat on opposing side with big Texas OOS games.  Plus reserved on Allen side didn't have 2 seats together.  Not Allen of old a new coach.  But that's a prideful group and they have some talented kids.  It's Texas Friday Night.  Frito Pie and football . And somehow La. Made it's way into Texas thread.  It's like a damn virus.  😩 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I will be there.  Got reserved seats on SJB side.  I always sat on opposing side with big Texas OOS games.  Plus reserved on Allen side didn't have 2 seats together.  Not Allen of old a new coach.  But that's a prideful group and they have some talented kids.  It's Texas Friday Night.  Frito Pie and football . And somehow La. Made it's way into Texas thread.  It's like a damn virus.  😩 

He always find a way to inject his Louisiana virus into every thread. Kind of like a mosquito. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

He always find a way to inject his Louisiana virus into every thread. Kind of like a mosquito. 

To be fair, you brought him up in post #1.  :) 

And oh! Just to make RedZone happy, let's add one more to the list. Almost forgot about this one because it's not such a marquee game.

4 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

I’ll be at Duncanville vs South Oak Cliff tonight. I’ll catch an Argyle game another night. 😃

Team football dinner followed by a trip to Tulsa for a soccer game tomorrow.  :(

Quick turnaround for a class party tomorrow night and I'm probably not home until midnight.  Missing a ton of good stuff this weekend, but it's worth it (I guess :)  ).