Dear Cali Beach boys enjoy your last week of being ranked. #Beat usc

FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to Dear Cali Beach boys enjoy your last week of being ranked. #Beat usc
2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m waiting for Redbone to come in on this thread so he can screw up any Mojo ND might have had coming into this game with his dumbass take on the game.

Na lol he won’t come in my threads , he has me on blocked after he had Mod ban my other account for saying Red Bones his sisters c***

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Gotta share tomorrow the photo with Gibson and Ueker holding hands.  😂 

Cards had to redo their team photo. 

😂 thinking about people to have 🍻 with and have some laughs.  Bob Ueker still going strong and had champagne poured over him recently w the Brewers success. 

Also, sheesh Bob Costas loves the Dodgers.  By the time he was done talking about 16 games back and Zona beating Brewers and  up 2-0, his voice sounded like Eyeore. Way to be transparent Bob.  @Wooderson Are you following the playoffs?  

16 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

😂 thinking about people to have 🍻 with and have some laughs.  Bob Ueker still going strong and had champagne poured over him recently w the Brewers success. 

Also, sheesh Bob Costas loves the Dodgers.  By the time he was done talking about 16 games back and Zona beating Brewers and  up 2-0, his voice sounded like Eyeore. Way to be transparent Bob.  @Wooderson Are you following the playoffs?  

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/1712316969876124143?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Costas last night in typical form.  

He’s good for historical baseball and interviews, but as an announcer 🤔 pass.  

Mute button should be ahead of Costas on announcers rating.   Poor Bob, Dodgers down 0-3.