The final 4 I just talked to the playoff committee told them what to do.

HooverOutlaw

1. Georgia 

2. Michigan 

3. Ohio State 

4. TCU You must drop TCU for losing the conference title game. If not teams should just forfeit a conference title game and refuse to play.

OUT of the playoffs headed to a major bowl

Alabama 

USC

Utah 

Tenn

Clemson 

Kansas State 

Penn State

My predictions for final 4

Georgia beats Ohio State  for the national title. 

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

1. Georgia 

2. Michigan 

3. Ohio State 

4. TCU You must drop TCU for losing the conference title game. If not teams should just forfeit a conference title game and refuse to play.

OUT of the playoffs headed to a major bowl

Alabama 

USC

Utah 

Tenn

Clemson 

Kansas State 

Penn State

My predictions for final 4

Georgia beats Ohio State  for the national title. 

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

I'd like to see TCU 3rd if they get in. 

Let Ohio State and Georgia play right away

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If there’s any year to justify expanding the playoffs to more teams this is the year. Outside of GA and Mich there are about 6 more or so that I’d like to see in the mix. Picking 4 teams this year is a tight window. 

Picking the final two this year is a beauty/personality pick.  You KNOW there is NO WAY they are gonna keep Ohio State out of the CFP.  Not gonna happen.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I am an Ohio State fan.

Dropping TCU for losing in OT to a highly-ranked team (that have a previous win over) to let tOSU jump them is absurd. They simply join Ohio State at one-loss, and the Frogs' loss was not an embarrassing loss at home.

K state is not highly ranked . They are a decent 10-3 team. In the SEC they are about the 7th best team week in and week out. 

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

K state is not highly ranked . They are a decent 10-3 team. In the SEC they are about the 7th best team week in and week out. 

They are #11 in the latest AP. It was an OT game.

Don't get me wrong, I think TCU has a snowball's chance of winning it, but losing in OT to a #11 team that you also have a win over should not drop you below a team that didn't make a championship and who's last game was an embarrassing home loss.

And.... TCU is #3.

And I've got four pretty decent seats at M-B stadium to watch the Ohio State - Georgia game.

House internally divided in many respects.

I am a long time Ohio State fan as are my boys.  One is now a Georgia student and the other will attend Georgia in a year...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

TCU only dropping one spot and staying in doesn’t sound right to me. 

The reason is can you find another instance all year where a team lost to a lower ranked team at any point in the season and only moved down one spot in the rankings? 

The only teams with one loss or fewer are the Georgia, Meatshittin, TCU and Ohio State.

The only option is potentially flipping TCU and Ohio State.  And Ohio State (my team, btw) is just off a significant loss.

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

TCU only dropping one spot and staying in doesn’t sound right to me. 

The reason is can you find another instance all year where a team lost to a lower ranked team at any point in the season and only moved down one spot in the rankings? 

Does it matter???  Hell We've seen teams move UP in rank after a close loss. 🤣

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was the first game where they perceived Texas as unranked and Alabama as number 1. And they played to a virtual tie. So they corrected the rankings by puttingTexas in. At that time of course 

L is still an L. 

But then again sometimes Scoreboard doesn't matter in Texas (ask Texas Tech).

• Haha 1