Do any Republicans/Conservatives care about this?

World Citizen

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then give me everything I paid in back

That way if my future gets fucked itll be entirely my fault... 

They want Social Security gutted and gone.... 

Then give me and the people who have paid anything in back our money.... 

But we know that wont happen... 

We'll get some "its going to be used to better support America" type excuse which is just slang for "We took your money you paid in and pocketed it and funneled it to other shady investments" 

Anything to keep from having to give it back.... 

In an attempt to privatize everything.... 

Granted I will give you this after looking into it alot of private stuff tends to have better benefits and pay outs.... 

PROBLEM 

ITS EXPENSIVE AND MOST PEOPLE CANT AFFORD IT 

16 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Speaking of grills 

You could grill a flank steak on Gaetz fat ass forehead... 

And this goes back to what I said before. 

The money we're giving Ukraine to defend themselves against Putin could have been  used here I have said that M A N Y times... to fund projects that would assist the American quality of living

Affordable Health Care 

Homeless Aid 

Infastructure

Etc 

But problem is it would never get used because a certain group is mad so as a consequence we just get fucked because they cant have their way... 

If a bill got put forward right now to put 1.4 billion towards building new affordable homes/apartments it wouldnt pass.... 

Because we'd get some lecture about Democrats "to much pork in the bill" because Republicans dont want to be cooperative... 

Want to put an end to everything but have no solution... 

No replacement plans.... 

No nothing... 

Just like Obamacare.... 

They Hated it and wanted it gone... 

But had nothing,no plans to replace it.... 

Just like they wanna do to Social Security gut it and cut it.... 

But keep the money that WE paid in... 

No replacement or solution....

Its like quitting a job you dont quit a job without having another one lined up because then you're jobless and that cam lead to a bunch of other problems.... atleast thats how I was taught to look at it...  

But I guess in their case that logic can fuck all because hey most of them come from money or they are rich so it doesnt matter what happens to the middle and lower class that have to bust their ass to get what they can... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Speaking of grills 

The money we're giving Ukraine to defend themselves against Putin could have been  used here I have said that M A N Y times... to fund projects that would assist the American quality of living

Affordable Health Care 

Homeless Aid 

Infastructure

Etc 

But problem is it would never get used because a certain group is mad so as a consequence we just get fucked because they cant have their way... 

If a bill got put forward right now to put 1.4 billion towards building new affordable homes/apartments it wouldnt pass.... 

Because we'd get some lecture about Democrats "to much pork in the bill" because Republicans dont want to be cooperative... 

No replacement plans.... 

No nothing... 

Just like Obamacare.... 

Its like quitting a job you dont quit a job without having another one lined up because then you're jobless and that cam lead to a bunch of other problems.... atleast thats how I was taught to look at it...  

But I guess in their case that logic can fuck all because hey most of them come from money or they are rich so it doesnt matter what happens to the middle and lower class that have to bust their ass to get what they can... 

So your answer is because it would never get used here ($$ the way the dems want...I added that part) go dump our US tax dollars in one of the most corrupt governments in the world without any accounting in place in another proxy war without a clearly defined exit plan. Just want to make sure I understand your post.

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2023 at 12:45 PM, World Citizen said:

Republican lawmakers, once again, have decided to stick it to the people.  They stopped the $35 cap on the cost of insulin

So, what exactly went into the determination of the $35 cap?   Be sure to include objective evidence such as cost accounting analysis from companies involved in providing insulin to the American public. Be sure to show the full cost necessary to get the insulin to users and make the allowance for whatever profit margin is necessary for those companies to to continue to engage in the business.  

While you’re at it, maybe show us the likely availability of insulin over the next 5 years provided a $35 dollar cap was in place.  A simple line chart would be acceptable. 

You might find that removing the $35 cap might prevent a lot of deaths.

Now, I’m not saying that Big Pharma isn’t making good profits on insulin, but the unit cost after all is said and done, needs to be somewhere beyond the $35 pipe dream, and the lofty costs that are often quoted, some times unabashedly embellished. 

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Speaking of grills 

Affordable Health Care 

Homeless Aid 

Infastructure

Etc 

No replacement plans.... 

No nothing... 

Just like Obamacare.... 

Lmao 🤣 you can’t possibly believe the shit you type

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Funny I say the same thing about half of yall... 

tell me again without the novel or agenda,

why should we pay the pensions of other countries citizens when is Americans can’t even afford Gas. groceries Rent insurance and utilities to live

cmon dude wake up

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

why should we pay the pensions of other countries citizens when is Americans can’t even afford Gas. groceries Rent insurance and utilities to live

cmon dude wake up

Tell me where I said we should first? 

Im not against helping Ukraine get weapons to fend off Putin and his army of the unwilling... 

But funding their pensions and utilities? 

No... 

But again we can do this song and dance all day... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

cmon dude wake up

pensions??...LOL..don't know where you heard that one....how about military equipment to help fight for their lives??....you bet champ....😉

why are a bunch of Fortune 500 companies not paying taxes is a better question to ask....if they did pay their fair share we'd all be better off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tell me where I said we should first? 

Im not against helping Ukraine get weapons to fend off Putin and his army of the unwilling... 

But funding their pensions and utilities? 

No... 

But again we can do this song and dance all day... 

So your in favor of funding a war 

got it

supplying them with weapons does nothings but cause more causalities, your absolutely Bonkers to think Ukrainine has any chance against russia, if putin really wanted, Ukraine would be blown off the map, he’s literally just toying with Ukraine, they need to have a giant sit down with all these leaders and talk and figure it out, cause there is 0 chance Ukraine is gonna end this war by having weapons and killing people 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

pensions??...LOL..don't know where you heard that one....how about military equipment to help fight for their lives??....you bet champ....😉

why are a bunch of Fortune 500 companies not paying taxes is a better question to ask....if they did pay their fair share we'd all be better off.

• Sad 1

got it

supplying them with weapons does nothings but cause more causalities, your absolutely Bonkers to think Ukrainine has any chance against russia, if putin really wanted, Ukraine would be blown off the map, he’s literally just toying with Ukraine, they need to have a giant sit down with all these leaders and talk and figure it out, cause there is 0 chance Ukraine is gonna end this war by having weapons and killing people 

or sit back and watch Putin run wild and take a country over??....wtf is wrong with you??....you know Rusia is our enemy....right??...just because Trump loved Putin doesn't mean he's not a crazy Dictator who is in way over his head now....a year after he thought this "war" would be a cake walk....not even close...he f*ed up BIG time and is paying the price...karma... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

got it

Thats why its been going on for a year now? 

Toying with Ukraine? 

These conclusions you're jumping to are amazing... 

You must be pro-Putin? 

Wont even say pro-Russian because I doubt many of  the average every day russia. citizen wants this war either... 

A good ole freedom loving Republican named himself "Freebird" doesnt want Ukraine to fight for their freedom.... 

How shocking I tell ya... 

Shocking... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

LOL..and the first thing Trump and you guys would do is cut taxes for the rich...just like he did...and sent the national debt through the roof....and now you clowns blame Biden for the debt??....Trump is mad his buddy is getting his ass kicked....rightly so...😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats why its been going on for a year now? 

Toying with Ukraine? 

These conclusions you're jumping to are amazing... 

You must be pro-Putin? 

Wont even say pro-Russian because I doubt many of  the average every day russia. citizen wants this war either... 

A good ole freedom loving Republican named himself "Freebird" doesnt want Ukraine to fight for their freedom.... 

How shocking I tell ya... 

Shocking... 

wish you had this energy when Bush and Obama was slaughtering and bombing every woman and child in the Middle East 

wish you had this energy when Bush and Obama was slaughtering and bombing every woman and child in the Middle East 

During the peak of Bush and the Middle East crisis I was in Middle school and all I knew was we where hunting Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden and got to listen to the famous "Weapons of Mass Destruction" speech that where some how never found.... 

• Like 2

and under a FALSE pretense....BIG difference....there were NO WMD's as Dick Cheney told us...and what's happening in Ukraine??...innocent people being killed because a crazy man wants more land.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

So, what exactly went into the determination of the $35 cap?   Be sure to include objective evidence such as cost accounting analysis from companies involved in providing insulin to the American public. Be sure to show the full cost necessary to get the insulin to users and make the allowance for whatever profit margin is necessary for those companies to to continue to engage in the business.  

While you’re at it, maybe show us the likely availability of insulin over the next 5 years provided a $35 dollar cap was in place.  A simple line chart would be acceptable. 

You might find that removing the $35 cap might prevent a lot of deaths.

Now, I’m not saying that Big Pharma isn’t making good profits on insulin, but the unit cost after all is said and done, needs to be somewhere beyond the $35 pipe dream, and the lofty costs that are often quoted, some times unabashedly embellished. 

I don't have to do any of this.  I get it, you don't care.  Great.    

• Like 1

If you don't understand sending money to ukraine then you need help. I don't like it being able to pass so quickly ahead of problems in america but I understand it. 

At the very least its to show our enemies our military and financial power. Like it was stated before we are helping a country fight for their freedom. That's supposed to be one of the core beliefs of america. It has cost america in the past but our military leaders see it's better for a country to fight with their own people than send american troops in. 

As far as america goes some of the biggest problems are the companies and CEOs screwing over the middle and lower class. Thanks politicians mainly republicans allowing it and getting in on robbing the American. Once politicians were allowed to collect money from businesses and the rich to run for office things went down the drain. The next thing was the outsourcing of jobs with no regulations. You'll hear that outsourcing jobs keeps the prices low but that doesn't work when CEOs and business don't give a damn about low prices. That's the problem with capitalism the more you screw people over the more you are rewarded. 

On 3/2/2023 at 3:45 PM, World Citizen said:

Republican lawmakers, once again, have decided to stick it to the people.  They stopped the $35 cap on the cost of insulin which was part of the Inflation Reduction Act.  

My question is do any Republicans care about this?  

This is a sincere question.  

Republicans strip $35 insulin price cap from Democrats' bill -- but insist Senate rules are to blame - ABC News (go.com)

Why Did Republicans Vote Against the Insulin Cap? (marketrealist.com)

Republicans Force Removal of Insulin Cap for Private Insurers - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Read the entire bill for once & then you will understand.

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

How about straight from yer horse's mouth ...

🤡

PS: the only thing "untrue" with this tweet ...

...is that this is "old news"

🤡🤡

BTW: which end of the horse were you listening to ??

This Is Horseshit GIFs | Tenor

🤡🤡🤡

• Thanks 1