Disney

SeaShells21

Politics aside, Disney is ok if it’s in the cooler months. Right now it has to be miserable. I’ve been a few times when my kids were much younger and the heat is the main issue. And there’s a stupid amount of walking. And the food is expensive. If you have the fast pass you can hit the main attractions without waiting crazy long. It’s not worth coming from out of state and paying thousands of dollars for everything. If you are already in CFLA and want to make a day of it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Politics aside, Disney is ok if it’s in the cooler months. Right now it has to be miserable. I’ve been a few times when my kids were much younger and the heat is the main issue. And there’s a stupid amount of walking. And the food is expensive. If you have the fast pass you can hit the main attractions without waiting crazy long. It’s not worth coming from out of state and paying thousands of dollars for everything. If you are already in CFLA and want to make a day of it. 

We’ve already spent over a couple hundred in just the first day 😒 Disney is ruthless with its prices 🤣

Other than that and almost getting lost because we don’t know where we’re going 😌 it’s been lovely here so far.

The heat isn’t so bad at least to me, it is the humidity that’ll get to me if I’m not careful.

I think we have a fast pass for maybe two attractions and everything else we will just wing it.

I’m just happy to finally be able to be here at Disney with my mom; she’s never been.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

We’ve already spent over a couple hundred in just the first day 😒 Disney is ruthless with its prices 🤣

Other than that and almost getting lost because we don’t know where we’re going 😌 it’s been lovely here so far.

The heat isn’t so bad at least to me, it is the humidity that’ll get to me if I’m not careful.

I think we have a fast pass for maybe two attractions and everything else we will just wing it.

I’m just happy to finally be able to be here at Disney with my mom; she’s never been.

I understand. The cost of having fun.

Good for you to enjoy this time with mom. Quality time is paramount because life is short.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Meh 

What is Hershey park?

Amusement park, concert stadium, but how Disney is based off movies and characters, Hersheys rides are all based on candy and chocolates 

if you like chocolate, this is a must to visit, it’s been 15 years but I still remember the aroma from this ride

their Hershey milkshakes are so fresh u never taste anything like it, and it’s Pennsylvania so ur spending like $5 lmao 🤣 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Went to Disneyland on Saturday. Been a few times this year already with the kids, but haven’t been in probably ten years prior to that. The merchandise was outrageous as ever, and depending on how you buy the tickets those can be expensive or a fairly good deal. I was surprised at the food prices, though. I was expecting much worse but it was actually pretty reasonable, comparatively. But same crappy quality as always. You can bring in all your own food and drinks at Disneyland if you want.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Y’all hitting all the parks? 

I think that would be sensory overload for me. 

I am telling you when I saw the Cinderella castle;  down from ‘Main Street’; I couldn’t even form words. 

It is so surreal 

We had park reservations for Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom 🙂 You would need a week or two to hit all of the parks fully. 

While it would be amazing to go to every one, my little feeties are exhausted 😂

Today is our last day here and we’ll be relaxing at Daytona Beach 🏖️ today 😎

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

As in the chocolate bar…in Hershey, PA.  Very cool place.

Is that the one that shows how they make the chocolate too?

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Amusement park, concert stadium, but how Disney is based off movies and characters, Hersheys rides are all based on candy and chocolates 

if you like chocolate, this is a must to visit, it’s been 15 years but I still remember the aroma from this ride

their Hershey milkshakes are so fresh u never taste anything like it, and it’s Pennsylvania so ur spending like $5 lmao 🤣 

Oh wow 😍 That sounds like a great place to get chocolate wasted ☺️

I can add that to potential vacation spots for the future.

IMG_1227.gif.4f613a6134bec889b08fead13882d99a.gif

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Went to Disneyland on Saturday. Been a few times this year already with the kids, but haven’t been in probably ten years prior to that. The merchandise was outrageous as ever, and depending on how you buy the tickets those can be expensive or a fairly good deal. I was surprised at the food prices, though. I was expecting much worse but it was actually pretty reasonable, comparatively. But same crappy quality as always. You can bring in all your own food and drinks at Disneyland if you want.

I didn’t know that about the outside food options; that is interesting to know if World allows outside food. 

I probably wouldn’t try it just to be on the safe side unless I knew for sure.

The main things I buy besides food, are souvenir type items to remember the trip; but yes the prices can be wild 😌

I hope you had a fun time on your trip 🏖️

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think that would be sensory overload for me. 

I am telling you when I saw the Cinderella castle;  down from ‘Main Street’; I couldn’t even form words. 

It is so surreal 

We had park reservations for Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom 🙂 You would need a week or two to hit all of the parks fully. 

While it would be amazing to go to every one, my little feeties are exhausted 😂

Today is our last day here and we’ll be relaxing at Daytona Beach 🏖️ today 😎

Is that the one that shows how they make the chocolate too?

Oh wow 😍 That sounds like a great place to get chocolate wasted ☺️

I can add that to potential vacation spots for the future.

IMG_1227.gif.4f613a6134bec889b08fead13882d99a.gif

I didn’t know that about the outside food options; that is interesting to know if World allows outside food. 

I probably wouldn’t try it just to be on the safe side unless I knew for sure.

The main things I buy besides food, are souvenir type items to remember the trip; but yes the prices can be wild 😌

I hope you had a fun time on your trip 🏖️

Lol this guy Buck trying get get u a lifetime ban at Disney 🤣 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...