Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

D4A4652A-74FA-4E23-ABBA-FAED25146AA1.thumb.jpeg.08267085de0c0e0f113770d0b277b7c1.jpeg
Having a Spacedust Down the Street from Serra (San Mateo) HS waiting for My Sons Baseball Game Vs Serra to start….

Every time I have this Beer I am reminded why I am Sick of it…. I Refuse to Drink “Panther Piss” though like @Cossacks!!!….🤣

So I am just going to have To Muscle A Couple of These Bad Boys Down!!!….🤣🍻

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

@hardhit1I’ll join you with a few tonight and a toast to one amazing RB.  🙏 

Won’t get easier… when Tom Seaver passed 2 years ago or so I was wiped out.   Big names on deck.  Hate to say it but the Say Hey kid is 90 I believe? 

Sounds good

I’m drinking a Moscow mule! 😀

BTW- sectional OH wrestling starts tomorrow 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

@Cossacksthinking of a song and a movie.  Man, if this song and the scene in Vision Quest doesn’t get your athletic intensity juices flowing lol.  Nothing will.  @hardhit1   Great flick!  

Ah yes fronted by Tom Cochrane who joined his other great Canadian rocker legends like Bryan Adams, Mike Reno, Corey Hart, Sebastian Bach, Geddy Lee, Drake and Justin Beiber 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Ah yes fronted by Tom Cochrane who joined his other great Canadian rocker legends like Bryan Adams, Mike Reno, Corey Hart, Sebastian Bach, Geddy Lee, Drake and Justin Beiber 😀

Saw Rush with my son down here in SoFL some years back.  Great band and concert.  Talking 3 piece bands, they have to be right up there.  Triumph was another talented 3 piece band from Canada actually.  “Fight the good Fight”.  

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Saw Rush with my son down here in SoFL some years back.  Great band and concert.  Talking 3 piece bands, they have to be right up there.  Triumph was another talented 3 piece band from Canada actually.  “Fight the good Fight”.  

I was actually was never a big Rush fan growing up, but over the years have come to appreciate and respect their music and abilities. I mean Neil Peart was phenomenal.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

I was actually was never a big Rush fan growing up, but over the years have come to appreciate and respect their music and abilities. I mean Neil Peart was phenomenal.

I wasn’t a Bruce fan… yea I’m from NJ lol.  My music taste was not his style back in the day.  He grew on me over time…

like McEnroe lol.  I met Mac before he was famous, but I was a Connors guy and although Connors was brash (single mom raised), Mac was really out there lol. I always rooted for him with USA involved of course.  Davis Cup.  Latter part of his career I was a fan and I enjoy his announcing through the years.