Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

11 hours ago, MA Fan said:

Looks like the aged Bourbon County is becoming an NYE tradition for me. Hard to believe it's been a year. Hope everyone here had a great 2021 and has an even better 2022.

20211231_200942.jpg

Speaking of bourbon, I wasn't physically in Times Square last night, but after a couple manhattans I started to feel like I was in the Big Apple. Paced myself with beer after that, and hit the hay soon after the ball dropped. Well, I went outside and shoveled the walks and driveway before I called it a night. It's peaceful in the snow at 12:30 at night.

Happy New Year!

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Looks like Danny White and Lott if my eyes and numbers are in sync.  

Well yes you are right!

The game was in 1982. I was sitting in the end zone at Candlestick. The QB named Montana for the 49ers threw a late touchdown pass to Dwight Clark for the win. They called it “The Catch”. Good game.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Well yes you are right!

The game was in 1982. I was sitting in the end zone at Candlestick. The QB named Montana for the 49ers threw a late touchdown pass to Dwight Clark for the win. They called it “The Catch”. Good game.

… sounds familiar.  :) 

Dang, you were sitting (standing tall) in that end zone seating?  Wow.  What an experience and sweet memory for you.  👍🏻  🍻 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

… sounds familiar.  :) 

Dang, you were sitting (standing tall) in that end zone seating?  Wow.  What an experience and sweet memory for you.  👍🏻  🍻 

Yeah little familiar, 😂 prob top 5 NFL moment of all time, obviously I was being a little sarcastic! 

I was sitting in same end zone about the 1 yard line, but on the other side of field, so I could see the back of Clark’s Jersey.

I was in six grade and my uncle just asked me after I sent that post yesterday if I saw him catch it? Honestly we were all standing. I don’t remember seeing it going into his hands, but I remember the eruption in knowing that it was a touchdown seconds after! Best sport moment in my life, doubtful it will be topped.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah little familiar, 😂 prob top 5 NFL moment of all time, obviously I was being a little sarcastic! 

I was sitting in same end zone about the 1 yard line, but on the other side of field, so I could see the back of Clark’s Jersey.

I was in six grade and my uncle just asked me after I sent that post yesterday if I saw him catch it? Honestly we were all standing. I don’t remember seeing it going into his hands, but I remember the eruption in knowing that it was a touchdown seconds after! Best sport moment in my life, doubtful it will be topped.

Great sports moment and a Dallas L enhances it for me.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Niners have allowed the Cowboys to stay in this game and it's gonna probably bite them at the end

28 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Shannihan. Too conservative. Shuts down Jimmy G instead of letting him loosen up Dallas D .  

these are the type of games that Shanahan has mastered losing!