Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

15 hours ago, FreeBird said:

should have just bought a $2000 bike off Facebook MArketplace , if it’s your first bike, ur 100% gonna drop it a few times

Gospel. Although I spent north of that for a Harley Electra Glide... I dropped it twice and it was my fault.

800 pounds is hard to stop when you ease too much out of the throttle at low low speeds while turning.

Second time was over throttling on an incline at a stop, she said fuck you I'm leaving your ass.

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Gospel. Although I spent north of that for a Harley Electra Glide... I dropped it twice and it was my fault.

800 pounds is hard to stop when you ease too much out of the throttle at low low speeds while turning.

Second time was over throttling on an incline at a stop, she said fuck you I'm leaving your ass.

bgw

That’s why I ask if it would be his first bike, there just so many instances you could drop a bike when your at a rest or slide out when it’s wet, last time I took a spill I tried avoiding a pothole going 30mph and hit a oil slick spot and slid out and took some layers of skin right off one side of my body, I stopped riding after that shit

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

I’m not saying don’t get one @TheMaximumHornetSting

just telling you my experience 

be careful- we only have so many posters here😀

@hardhit1

Sounds like one of California’s best coaches is heading out to Ohio. Paul Cronin who led Cardinal Newman to the first California SBG (lost in OT to hugely favored Oaks Christian) and led them to another SBG which they lost to St. Bonaventure when they were really good. Recently went to Windsor High last year and lead them to a Section Title. Considered a top level  California coach and been successful at the  Catholic and public level. Heard he’s going to Newark High, but not positive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

@hardhit1

Sounds like one of California’s best coaches is heading out to Ohio. Paul Cronin who led Cardinal Newman to the first California SBG (lost in OT to hugely favored Oaks Christian) and led them to another SBG which they lost to St. Bonaventure when they were really good. Recently went to Windsor High last year and lead them to a Section Title. Considered a top level  California coach and been successful at the  Catholic and public level. Heard he’s going to Newark High, but not positive.

I think they are in Columbus area

20 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

My mom almost was killed on a motorcycle when I was 8 years old. They told my dad to get a casket but after 6 months in the hospital she lived but our lives changed forever.

Motorcycles bring a lot of enjoyment but when there is pain it’s forever

Be careful because you always are but it’s the other one not riding one that brings the pain 

🙏 

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Wife find at the local Publix (and on a Friday too).  I dig IPA’s, but some go overboard to bleh factor.   The two for one pickup by my wife and I’ll report back when I try both.  

6473D0EE-F66E-46A3-BB3B-D12138D691FE.jpeg

F9149494-7484-4582-8C17-CB1E5A96F094.jpeg

Sierra Nevada is the First taproom I ever went to (I’m thinking fall of 1990, maybe 91’). I know many love their beer, but definitely not my favorite. Of course I’m not a huge IPA fan and that is obviously what they are known for. 2 Torpedoes and I am done 😂

But, I do really like some of their seasonal releases.

• Like 3