Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Last paragraph is a drinking thread post of the week/month.  :)   Awesome setup.   I am quite sure I would not make the 4th quarter "raising beer mug" experience... but if I make it to the 3rd quarter toast, I'd consider it a good CalPints rating kind of day :)  

Theres a movie thats somewhat part of a trilogy that started with Shaun Of The Dead. The Worlds End. 

The trip is fashioned somewhat after the movie, where we'll use quotes and all until we're too far gone to remember them. Hahaha. 

It's available on Amazon, if you want to watch it. Fairly corny but entertaining anyway. There's drinking and alien robots involved. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Reminds me of a few of my stupid days when we used to play golf...a beer a hole.  You couldn't tee off the next hole until you finished your beer from the previous one.  I think my record was 11 complete holes...before my riding partner ran over me with the cart.

TRUE STORY.....

Rufus>>

Royal Krakow Golf and Country Club many years back... golf buddy of mine from Ft. Myers area was in Krakow the same time I was and we hooked up for a 9 hole walking cart bag experience with really old club rentals, balls with names I never heard of and meters to calculate.   Oh we both enjoyed golf/beer in the states :)     Tall cans of Zywiec and a few other brands and many consumed in that 2 hr 30 min approx experience.  My father in law hung around as the drive was a decent duration from the city apt.   He saw us coming back to the car and was laughing already.  We were smashed... and had an absolute blast.   Was a very interesting course.   We had some nice shots and some LOL's.   He was better than me.   RIP brotha from anotha motha .  He was a true golfer who could finish shit holes with par.  I never got there.   He was in the low 80's on good days and if he had more power, probably would have been in the upper 70's.  

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Never heard of it, regional I’m guessing? Lager?

It was a "coffee cream ale"...basically a golden ale with minimal hops and some coffee flavor. They had more interesting stuff too but you have to be responsible driving those twisty country roads :(

Never seen their stuff in stores but I recommend the brewpub, the pizza was legit.

Now on to Troegs in Hershey

20220304_203510.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MA Fan said:

It was a "coffee cream ale"...basically a golden ale with minimal hops and some coffee flavor. They had more interesting stuff too but you have to be responsible driving those twisty country roads :(

Never seen their stuff in stores but I recommend the brewpub, the pizza was legit.

Now on to Troegs in Hershey

20220304_203510.jpg

Wow golden ale I would have guessed. By a coffee flavored I’d figure would look like this ^^ and be a stout or porter.

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Pretty good, very sweet. Kinda feels like you’re drinking adult syrup 😂

USC hoops and UFC fights tonight. Have a great weekend men! 

862D610C-289A-4FA3-BF63-4B00CEA127A7.jpeg

Covington/Masvidal hopefully will live up to the hype. They've been building us up for this one for several months. 

I think I'll get into that peach shine tonight. That shit has some kick to it. A couple of shots is plenty fine. Hahaha

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Covington/Masvidal hopefully will live up to the hype. They've been building us up for this one for several months. 

I think I'll get into that peach shine tonight. That shit has some kick to it. A couple of shots is plenty fine. Hahaha

That will do 🤣 

Hoping that fight lives up to the hype as well!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 10:38 PM, HurricaneNick said:

That will do 🤣 

Hoping that fight lives up to the hype as well!

I just remembered we talked about this a little... That would be a big nope. Hahahaha. One of the worst fights I've seen hyped that much in a long time. 

Can't remember who the cigar person is on here, but, I picked this one up on my pub crawl this weekend. Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve and paired it with some Richland Rum Special Reserve tonight. 

IMG_20220312_152313155.thumb.jpg.53dcc8a020ec2ddef23b4b6faf322640.jpg

IMG_20220315_214734797.thumb.jpg.991d0a77a9d7bf8165b06b19ceb1e9cb.jpg

Not too bad. I've recently started trying out a cigar from time to time. Had no clue how much money you could actually spend on one until I started looking. O.o 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Crappy beer and green food coloring 😂. The Mick in me is just fine with that.

B60577A5-F138-401C-A3B4-CFF767C65C99.jpeg

IMG_3318.MOV

Unrelated but I went in and got approved for a motorcycle... @HawgGoneIt @SeaShells21 @FreeBird

Brand new Kawasaki Ninja... 

My mom was visiting too and my girl was with me... 

Ive never felt so bad about a potential purchase... 

First thing I did was hop on with no helmet  

My mom went across the back of my head... 

My girl went across the back og my head... 

Then my mom says 

"Why not do crack... its just as safe and a whole hell of alot cheaper than the financial grave you're about to dig for yourself" 

I cant enjoy shit... 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Unrelated but I went in and got approved for a motorcycle... @HawgGoneIt @SeaShells21 @FreeBird

Then my mom says 

"Why not do crack... its just as safe and a whole hell of alot cheaper than the financial grave you're about to dig for yourself" 

I cant enjoy shit... 

Ok the obvious question? WTF would you bring mom and  girlfriend be there with you? Are they going to help with the payments? You retarded kid? 😂

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then my mom says 

I cant enjoy shit... 

aren’t you like 6-6 340 lbs , ,, yo let me take a life insurance policy on you

• Haha 5