Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Effete nor cal red wine drinking 49er fan tonight -- Must be doing it's thing because I think the surfer/wine barrel pun is brilliant!

The Barrel Blend Napa Valley Red Wine

Do I earn back any cred if I tell you I bought it at Costco?

You get plenty of cred from me. Tits has been there for 30+ years. When she gets that quarterly dividend I’ll thank you 😂!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Thats awesome! The Summit is a great band. Pretty cool you got some Cincinnati down there in South Georgia. 

Those guys were cool as hell too. It was 45 for the high, but, the drummer was barefoot all day. Said it felt like spring to him. Hahaha. Crazy dude. 

They opened for Collective Soul a couple of months back and that's how they got hooked up with us down here. They're working on recording a song with Collective Soul as well. Also, supposed to bring some Cincinnati beers back in the spring for a trade. Hopefully they remember. The band was mostly drinking Bakers but the manager knocked back quite a few Rye Charles with me. It was a great day and night. 

• Like 4