Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah no CL panther piss today. Some actual bears in there.

You know it must be nice being @Cossacks @HurricaneNick able to have fuck you money, live in Cali go to baseball games whenever nilly, me on the other hand it’s a 11pm on a Saturday and Mother thinks I’m a plumber , oh well it’s gonna be a fun night tonight 

546362E4-9C6B-49F5-A4E7-90308A6BBF45.jpeg

A52A46C5-995D-4657-8309-57B0C81D0AA2.jpeg

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

You know it must be nice being @Cossacks @HurricaneNick able to have fuck you money, live in Cali go to baseball games whenever nilly, me on the other hand it’s a 11pm on a Saturday and Mother thinks I’m a plumber , oh well it’s gonna be a fun night tonight 

Haha! Shit I got no money. And I replaced a garbage disposal out a few months ago. We have faith in you! 

0AB5FDD6-2FD4-47CB-AFD9-789661A33E13.gif

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Haha! Shit I got no money. And I replaced a garbage disposal out a few months ago. We have faith in you! 

0AB5FDD6-2FD4-47CB-AFD9-789661A33E13.gif

I probably could Have done it by Just YouTubeing it but that pipe has 60 years of coffee grinds, vegetable oil , grease,

that shit hard as a rock,

im over it tonight I’m clocking out, no water for the house hold till the am after I hit up the dispensary 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Steel toes? 

Nevermind. I remember that other pic. Now we know...

xD

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Steel toes? 

Nevermind. I remember that other pic. Now we know...

xD

You. Know I usually wear that shit but I got lazy and wanted to wear something comfortable and light but would up biting me in the ass errrr I. Mean foot,  take it for granite how precious your big toe is, walking around now looking like @Cossacks with my gimp,

had to fire my laborer cause this fool always gets me hurt, he’s very very hard worker, but his English is terrible and he stays injuring me

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Can you fix planes?? Flight got delayed in Nashville and the wife is bitching. Having a double at three casks😂

766E812D-39A5-4946-AD92-6E463A1F7BE2.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

You. Know I usually wear that shit but I got lazy and wanted to wear something comfortable and light but would up biting me in the ass errrr I. Mean foot,  take it for granite how precious your big toe is, walking around now looking like @Cossacks with my gimp,

had to fire my laborer cause this fool always gets me hurt, he’s very very hard worker, but his English is terrible and he stays injuring me

How’s that pipe project coming along? I’ll do some basic shit. But not my expertise and I don’t really like doing pluming or electrical big projects. You can really fuck up your place and do some real damage or worse yet, you could be muerto. I’ve seen a couple of  220 fatalities.

38 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

How’s that pipe project coming along? I’ll do some basic shit. But not my expertise and I don’t really like doing pluming or electrical big projects. You can really fuck up your place and do some real damage or worse yet, you could be muerto. I’ve seen a couple of  220 fatalities.

I got it, @BUFORDGAWOLVES recommend sawzalling the Radon pipe and just connect it straight piped to the kitchen drain. Good ole Lousiasa Hotshot

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Do you not no how it goes? You always start a project then immediately start another project 😵💫😵💫

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Do you not no how it goes? You always start a project then immediately start another project 😵💫😵💫

No kidding  😂. I’ll just tune Tits out when she whines about me  finishing stuff. I just tell her I got various projects with completion rates of 66%, 50% and 20% going. 

The usual reply is: “How about just finish one, 100 fucking percent” 😂.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

No kidding  😂. I’ll just tune Tits out when she whines about me  finishing stuff. I just tell her I got various projects with completion rates of 66%, 50% and 20% going. 

The usual reply is: “How about just finish one, 100 fucking percent” 😂.

Lol story of my life, I’m like %65 done on every project, maybe I finish the plumbing today 

8829E20B-AAA4-454F-80B2-1DDB1F246CCF.jpeg

A1FF4C67-F2C8-44D4-A813-0E887977E542.jpeg

• Haha 3