Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

10 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

OT but @Cossacks @HurricaneNick @THEOC89 did you see that YouTuber in Cali that destroyed his rental Tesla 

my mans went airborne, , lookin like Nick coming home from bottomless mimosas at Golden Coral

😂😂Yeah I saw that dipshit on the news. Now that Would have been a solo decapitation I wouldn’t of minded  responding to one bit.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

😂😂Yeah I saw that dipshit on the news. Now that Would have been a solo decapitation I wouldn’t of minded  responding to one bit.

Fucking mind boggling, I’m a “Hazard to society” and go to prison for having pot in car

but this guy gonna walk with a slap on the wrist playing real life GTA on public streets with a rental car he don’t even own, worst part is , he didn’t even man up for his actions, he literally left the destroyed rental and ran on foot

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, FreeBird said:

OT but @Cossacks @HurricaneNick @THEOC89 did you see that YouTuber in Cali that destroyed his rental Tesla 

my mans went airborne, , lookin like Nick coming home from bottomless mimosas at Golden Coral

Saw it on The News…. That Moron Could have killed someone…. Would not have felt bad for him if he was seriously injured…..

The Crazy thing is all he will get is a Ticket….. 

• Like 3

On 3/19/2022 at 11:53 AM, golfaddict1 said:

If the weather is good, I’ll be joining my cousin to watch a Mets game in Jupiter Monday afternoon… a decent drive, but a lot closer than Pt St Lucie.  

Got to see Scherzer’s first outing in a Mets uni and surprisingly he went 5 innings.   He did well and I’ll see if I can figure out sharing a few vids of his delivery.  For now, here is the back of Showalter’s head.   :) 

9D4896B9-F7E6-4987-B0B6-8B34F00B65AD.jpeg

Mets got shutout and had just some singles.  Scherzer gets an early taste to know how deGrom felt for years.  :)   No radar gun at Roger Dean unfortunately.  

• Like 2