Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

59 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Hell or High Watermleon on draft delicious. Yeah I’ve gone fruity for sure  in my recent beers.

98B072B8-C73D-4241-BA1F-0CE0C824A4E3.jpeg

072C759B-2EE2-4ADE-BA2B-2FE19A15F850.gif

Maybe your pallette is changing. Mine has. I always hated sours and suddenly, these days, since about November, I've decided I like them. 

Back when I first tried IPA's I hated them too and thought they were just bitter and nasty, but, something clicked and I like those also.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe your pallette is changing. Mine has. I always hated sours and suddenly, these days, since about November, I've decided I like them. 

Back when I first tried IPA's I hated them too and thought they were just bitter and nasty, but, something clicked and I like those also.

Tend to agree! I’ve never been a big IPA fan, last few months I really have enjoyed them.

• Like 2

Airplanes are amazing. Yesterday I was just a regular person sitting at a work computer in the DC area. Today I am day drinking and eating cheese curds in...Des Moines? I guess the ranch dressing gives it away.

Pictured are a Lion Bridge Compensation Mild Ale and a Lake Time Oreo Speedwagon stout. Plenty of IPAs around but Iowa just seems like a place for "mild" beers. The stout is kind of marshmallowy.

20220408_142327.jpg

20220408_143932.jpg

20220408_144150.jpg

• Like 6

On 3/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, FreeBird said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting @Cossacks @Coletrain06 @HawgGoneIt @THEOC89 @Bodysurf

i saw this soap display at my daily Loews walk around, would y’all use these scents? Gunpowder, Budweiser lol

Was at a sporting event recently where the line for the metal detectors was fragrant. Guy walks up, makes a face, and screams "I SMELL CHRONIC. AND I SMELL AXE. WHOLE DAMN PLACE SMELL LIKE CHRONIC AND AXE!"

So my advice is to wait for the chronic & axe special release.

(I am way out of the loop here, but I had no idea anyone called it "chronic" at any point since the mid-90's)

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

Was at a sporting event recently where the line for the metal detectors was fragrant. Guy walks up, makes a face, and screams "I SMELL CHRONIC. AND I SMELL AXE. WHOLE DAMN PLACE SMELL LIKE CHRONIC AND AXE!"

So my advice is to wait for the chronic & axe special release.

(I am way out of the loop here, but I had no idea anyone called it "chronic" at any point since the mid-90's)

Last one to call that shit Chronic was Dre Dre and easy E, we call it Reggie Bush now

• Haha 4