Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

7AAF04FB-169B-47E4-BAC6-035D25ACE09B.thumb.jpeg.24557b6f3d138cc193fe5a0274c74345.jpeg

At Ed’s Mudville Grill In Clayton, Ca waiting for My Son’s Baseball game vs CVC having a “Juice Above The Clouds” Double IPA from Altamont Brewing in Livermore, one of Nor Cal’s Best!!!….

The only Issue is, these Dudes didn’t get The Memo that You are Not Supposed to Pour 9% ABV Beers In Giant Mugs like These!!!….🤣

It should be a fun game after finishing This!!!…. I feel Sorry for the Umps!!!!…🤣🤣

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Cossacks 

I must apologize for piling on your cup and beer choice...  

Its immature of me... 

Everyone has different teams they like... 

Different beers they like... 

Im just sorry yours is questionable... 

Angels 

Trojans 

Chargers 

Come on man... 

-Hate

-Hate

-indifferent

Giants / UCLA &Michigan and 49ers. 

C’mon man. You not eating all your boogers for breakfast? I swear you get this wrong  all the time. 😂 Funny thing when you are at the Angels spring training complex and grab a beer they give it to you an Angels cup.

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2022 at 11:51 PM, Cossacks said:

Fucking hate Scott Spezio and not a Angels fan by any means. But I think they wouldn’t let me just drink it out of the tap, but to my fault I didn’t ask, I should have.

B6733730-45D8-4A4A-A756-4CAA11B8F55E.jpeg

Broncos beat the 49ers on a Monday Night game years ago, partially due to a well tossed snowball that landed next to the ball as it was being kicked for a potential Niner field goal. Left Mile High Stadium after the game and went to the bar a block away, with tons of other fans. The bartender in the upstairs bar took a break for some reason, which happened to be when I was out of beer. Well, I went behind the bar and helped myself. Then I got booted.

Me and my buddies who were at the game and out afterward that night missed our flight to Cancun the next morning.

Coors.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Cossacks said:

-Hate

-Hate

-indifferent

Giants / UCLA &Michigan and 49ers. 

C’mon man. You not eating all your boogers for breakfast? I swear you get this wrong  all the time. 😂 Funny thing when you are at the Angels spring training complex and grab a beer they give it to you an Angels cup.

I can respect UCLA... 

Indifferent towards the Giants 

But Bichigan and The Rice-a-roni Toni's are a no go

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Broncos beat the 49ers on a Monday Night game years ago, partially due to a well tossed snowball that landed next to the ball as it was being kicked for a potential Niner field goal. Left Mile High Stadium after the game and went to the bar a block away, with tons of other fans. The bartender in the upstairs bar took a break for some reason, which happened to be when I was out of beer. Well, I went behind the bar and helped myself. Then I got booted.

Me and my buddies who were at the game and out afterward that night missed our flight to Cancun the next morning.

Coors.

I’ll bet all that Coors was totally worth it, though. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1