Bama in over FSU

ChimpGrip

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

And?

Want you to also know FSU beat LSU worse than Bama did... 

And before the championship game that was Bama's best win... 

Again the committee has no solid reasoning for this at all... 

This was pure favorites... 

They fucked FSU over and not even you can excuse it... 

You have no valid reason 

They have no valid reason... 

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You have no valid reason 

Bama would beat the hell out of FSU. Four best teams, not deserving. 

And btw, Georgia only beat Auburn 27-20 and they had 200+ yards rushing on them like they did Bama. 

Keep crying, I’m loving it 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

And btw, Georgia only beat Auburn 27-20 and they had 200+ yards rushing on them like they did Bama. 

I wouldnt be willing to bet on that if I where you... 

If it was about the best FSU would be in and Alabama would have their ass in another bowl game...

Alabama this year is yet again... not consistent in their performances... 

Jalen Milroe is inconsistent too... 

FSU defense could have kept it close... 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s 56-7 and has a CFP win. I think the hot seat stuff is a little silly. I understand you have to beat your rival. 

Alabama would have fired him after losing to Auburn with an interim coach. Bill curry went 10-2 and finished ranked 7th only losing to national champion Miami by 8 points and Auburn, but lost 3 in a row to Auburn he was forced out and took the Kentucky job. Every Coach who has lost 3 in a row to Auburn has been fired. That's why it is the most serious rivalry in the country.  

I think Day is a good to great Coach.  If he loses next year I would be shocked if he survives 4 in a row.

4 hours ago, reggid said:

Haters?  Hardly.  It doesn’t surprise anyone that ESPN and the Committee have rigged and manipulated matters to favor the SEC yet again.   It’s been happening for 20 years.  If the roles had been reversed, they still would have taken Bama over FSU, but would just make the exact opposite argument they’re making now.  It happens every year — what “matters” in the decision changes from year to year depending on whatever favors the SEC team.  It’s been happening every year since the BCS selection and later the playoffs began.  

Not a shock, not hate — just reality.  If another team can get screwed to benefit the SEC, they will.

This is tinfoil hat stuff to an absurd level.

There are 13 committee members. Hard to imagine how ESPN conspired to convince them that FSU wasn't worthy of the 4th spot.

Hell, I could've done that easily.

6 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Outsiders to not understand playing at Auburn. Idiots say New Mexico State beat Auburn and Alabama was lucky all that does is prove the point how crazy playing at Auburn is.

3 hours ago, reggid said:

And if the roles were reversed, you and the Committee would all be saying that an undefeated Bama earned it on the field by going undefeated, that FSU has a loss, and that speculation and point spreads don’t matter.

If FSU had a loss against the 55th ranked schedule then they wouldn't even have been in the top 6.

FSU earned its way in on the field.  Bama has looked mediocre all year, and has one win against Georgia, but was dominated by Texas and needed a miraculous fluke to beat Auburn.

But all the degenerate gamblers who rule ESPN and the Committee make the decisions and just pretend the rest of the season never happened, so we got what we expected — teams getting in because of Vegas odds instead of wins on the field.

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You have no valid reason 

Ole Miss is a better win than LSU for Alabama. Ole Miss beat LSU and is ranked higher. FSU's best win is Alabama's 3rd best.

6 minutes ago, reggid said:

FSU earned its way in on the field.  Bama has looked mediocre all year, and has one win against Georgia, but was dominated by Texas and needed a miraculous fluke to beat Auburn.

But all the degenerate gamblers who rule ESPN and the Committee make the decisions and just pretend the rest of the season never happened, so we got what we expected — teams getting in because of Vegas odds instead of wins on the field.

It must really burn. Nobody thinks FSU yesterday beats Alabama.