GOD I love Texas

21 minutes ago, concha said:

We provide aid and they still come you dumbass. We take it the shorts TWICE.

"More people to move the process quicker". Yep. NOT have the border under some semblance of control like under Trump. 

You are proof that you can't cure stupid.

It was comical at first, but now not so much….until November comes around.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was comical at first, but now not so much….until November comes around.

The delusional bullshit is incredible.

It's the fault of the RIGHT?

Are you fucking kidding me?

They stop the wall, they advertise sanctuaries everywhere, they provide free schools, health care, education, debit cards, phones... Funds that could be used for actual CITIZENS. The money they do ask for is for PROCESSING. NOT security.

And this fucking ass clown says it's on US?

This fucker is a prime example of the rot from within.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Common theme from two guys Dementia Donnie adored.  

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1751086579030851690?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_8349.jpeg

Very little chatter about this on the forum, imagine that. That's a lot of money that the donald cult members will obviously dish out to help donald pay. donald is already begging for money. 

"President Joe Biden's campaign and the White House have declined to comment after a Manhattan federal jury decided former President Donald Trump should pay $83.3 million to writer E. Jean Carroll for public statements he made in 2019 disparaging her and denying her rape allegations."

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Any money to Ukraine is a betrayal of duty to America. Republican or Democrat.

LOL...you're a lost puppy...not to help them is a betrayal!!....you clowns got it twisted once again...we help fellow democracies against Tyrants who invade them...that's how America works....we don't sit back and watch dictators take counties over?!....you clowns don't know what it is to be an American....SAD....😪

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you're a lost puppy...not to help them is a betrayal!!....you clowns got it twisted once again...we help fellow democracies against Tyrants who invade them...that's how America works....we don't sit back and watch dictators take counties over?!....you clowns don't know what it is to be an American....SAD....😪

How’s your sanctuary property doing?  Lots of asylum seekers camped out? Kumbaya!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, concha said:

The delusional bullshit is incredible.

It's the fault of the RIGHT?

Are you fucking kidding me?

They stop the wall, they advertise sanctuaries everywhere, they provide free schools, health care, education, debit cards, phones... Funds that could be used for actual CITIZENS. The money they do ask for is for PROCESSING. NOT security.

And this fucking ass clown says it's on US?

This fucker is a prime example of the rot from within.

He is example #1 of the Dems playbook…hook line and sinker 🤔

• Like 1

Republikkkans never think about cause and effect. The majority of immigration is the effect of the USA dipping and meddling in other people's business. Stealing, overthrowing governments, supporting coups etc... turns those places people into few things. 1. Terrorist who hate America.

2. Immigrants who have to leave and risk their lives in hope for better lives for them and their families.

3. People who have completely given up on life and just sit in their destroyed areas waiting to die.

Until the cause is fixed and the evil wrongs that the western world have committed are corrected nothing will change. Republikkkans in office want it that way because of their profits from war and their ignorant supporters.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Very little chatter about this on the forum, imagine that. That's a lot of money that the donald cult members will obviously dish out to help donald pay. donald is already begging for money. 

"President Joe Biden's campaign and the White House have declined to comment after a Manhattan federal jury decided former President Donald Trump should pay $83.3 million to writer E. Jean Carroll for public statements he made in 2019 disparaging her and denying her rape allegations."

We’ll see how long this lasts.  

IMG_8350.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Republikkkans never think about cause and effect. The majority of immigration is the effect of the USA dipping and meddling in other people's business. Stealing, overthrowing governments, supporting coups etc... turns those places people into few things. 1. Terrorist who hate America.

2. Immigrants who have to leave and risk their lives in hope for better lives for them and their families.

3. People who have completely given up on life and just sit in their destroyed areas waiting to die.

Until the cause is fixed and the evil wrongs that the western world have committed are corrected nothing will change. Republikkkans in office want it that way because of their profits from war and their ignorant supporters.

How many wars did Trump get us involved in, Dumbass?

Exactly what have we done in Mexico and Central America lately?

Moron.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

The “Obamaphone” program was started by Bush, and nobody is being provided free cell phones at the border. You people really have trouble understanding things involving phones.

The program roughly tripled in Obama's first term alone.

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

For lots of good reasons. But your criticism, at the end of the day, is that a welfare program that Republicans created got utilized. And it’s the Democrats’ fault.

My criticism is about lots of things.

40 minutes ago, concha said:

Your opinion is noted and discarded.

It’s not an opinion the “Obamaphone” was a Bush program. It’s also not an opinion that nobody is being given free cell phones at the border. Those are both facts. Which also makes it a fact that you whine about things that don’t exist like a fucking loon. Go ahead and discard that, too, just be sure to note it first.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

It’s not an opinion the “Obamaphone” was a Bush program. It’s also not an opinion that nobody is being given free cell phones at the border. Those are both facts. Which also makes it a fact that you whine about things that don’t exist like a fucking loon. Go ahead and discard that, too, just be sure to note it first.

I don't recall saying they handed out phones at the border. Though some certainly are. FYI, the program you mention is not the only one involved. And heaven forbid you try some critical thinking, but what is more of a burden on the American taxpayer? 30k to 50k border crossings per month like during the Trump era? Or 100k, 200k or even the new record 300k under President Mush Brain?

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=7D13C821

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't recall saying they handed out phones at the border.

You lumped it in with your list of illegals/border issues and it’s a popular right-wing bullshit conspiracy theory. So if you didn’t intend to say that, we can chalk it up to poor writing skills if you’d like. 

Though some certainly are

The DHS stated not a single one was given out. And I haven’t seen any proof of it actually happening. Happy to look at the correct information, though, so go ahead and share.

And heaven forbid you try some critical thinking

Blatant irony aside, my critical thinking ability has nothing to do with me pointing out the fact that you’re lying and whining about things that aren’t real.

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

You lumped it in with your list of illegals/border issues and it’s a popular right-wing bullshit conspiracy theory. So if you didn’t intend to say that, we can chalk it up to poor writing skills if you’d like. 

The DHS stated not a single one was given out. And I haven’t seen any proof of it actually happening. Happy to look at the correct information, though, so go ahead and share.

Blatant irony aside, my critical thinking ability has nothing to do with me pointing out the fact that you’re lying and whining about things that aren’t real.

1) No. You simply made an ASSumption. 

2) Look harder.

3) Incorrect. Shocking no one.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 2:36 PM, golfaddict1 said:

😂 so true.  

Whenever he gets a short 2 min penalty from X, he switches the name to another car theme.  😊

He’ll be back again embarrassing imbeciles, who believe he’s the actor.  

IMG_8333.jpeg

I would love to see Abbott get into a Twitter (X) war with, who he thinks is Abraham Lincoln.

• Haha 1