Superbowl thread

DevilDog

That game was awesome.  No emotional investment in either. But The Niners are now are 5 - 3 in SBs. Same as my Cowboys.  The great thing is their 3 losses have been over the last 10 years.  

Great Game.  The Chiefs used to be te Dallas Texans and still owned by the Hunt Family.  Lamar Hunt is smiling 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

That was a tough one. Big game Shanahan’s 3rd down play call coming out of the time out and not having a play called for the blitz was the game. Brutal.

Can’t give Mahomes any mulligans. Congrats Chiefs.

Did You know Shanahan was a WR  for my Longhorns in the early 2000s?  But he's not a Texas kid. Rare air to be a 2 time loser.  Dude's gonna be remembered like Dan Reeves

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

SF does not have that killer mentality- Purdy vs Mahomes is just unfair.  One guy wants to win, one guy knows he is going to win.  SF - 2 long FGs, one trick play and one dominant drive.  Pretty weak showing.

The worst football take I have ever heard.  A missed extra point was the difference.  Great game...horrible football take.  About as bad as your medical advice.  🤮

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Will still happen…she will break his heart but that song about him will gross her millions.  Seriously, she’s not that good looking….TONS of make up and seriously with the bangs?

You're a grown man and talking shit about a woman's bangs?  On a football thread?  

#holycrapupyourgame.  

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Cossacks said:

That was a tough one. Big game Shanahan’s 3rd down play call coming out of the time out and not having a play called for the blitz was the game. Brutal.

Can’t give Mahomes any mulligans. Congrats Chiefs.

Exactly.  That was the play.  How they didn't expect that is beyond me.  It was disguised really well but you had to know they were coming.  Still though...an extra point from winning in regulation.  Hurts.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Seriously, she’s not that good looking….TONS of make up and seriously with the bangs?

https://x.com/mysportsupdate/status/1756841883119087694?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

She’s got game!  😊 

My wife had to tell me who Blake Lively was that was next to her… now if you put down Blake, I’m ordering you to visit America’s Best and pick a nice pair of frames immediately.  😃

IMG_8639.jpeg

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The worst football take I have ever heard.  A missed extra point was the difference.  Great game...horrible football take.  About as bad as your medical advice.  🤮

SF got into the red zone TWICE last night, once in OT.  Got an INT after half - start in KC territory and go backwards.  SF offense missed chances to score and did not create enough opportunities to do so either.  KC plays good defense, but it is the Niners job to overcome it. They failed.  Shanahan put the game on Purdy - he did not play near well enough.

23 minutes ago, Bormio said:

SF got into the red zone TWICE last night, once in OT.  Got an INT after half - start in KC territory and go backwards.  SF offense missed chances to score and did not create enough opportunities to do so either.  KC plays good defense, but it is the Niners job to overcome it. They failed.  Shanahan put the game on Purdy - he did not play near well enough.

Spags is one solid DC.