Is Patrick Mahomes a top 5 QB or better all time?

HooverOutlaw

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The Bills should and will get one with Allen mark my words... 

The Chiefs have been a road block for both the Ravens and The Bills... 

The Bills actually should have beat the Chiefs... so should've  the Ravens... but its to late for all that now... 

My Aunt should be my Uncle except she has no Nutz 😁

Josh Allen is Dan Fouts 2.0.  I don't think he gets one but will be a great one.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

He had Tyreek Hill who is a Hall of Famer. Neither Clayton or Duper ever even made All-Pro.

Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Your one response from me because you're just a bloviating narcissist whose to dense to know you’re a dumbass

Mark Gregory Clayton (He played with the Dolphins until 1992, earning five Pro Bowl and three second-team All-Pro selections. He finished his career playing one season with the Green Bay Packers in 1993.

Yeah they basically sucked didn't they 

Duper was inducted (with Mark Clayton) into the Miami Dolphins Honor Roll on December 15, 2003.

Now I will standby for 5 pages of your Narcissistic bombastic shenanigans that will only serve more proof of your inability to understand the sheer ignorance of your stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Every Marino excuse, just insert Fouts, Moon and Tarkenton with the same argument.  Make sure to begin with But if 🤘

1984 Marino had both Clayton and Duper with 70+ catches and 1300+ yards and don't forget he had Nat Moore who had 40+ catches 6 Tds and damn near 600 yds.  According to Fatticus Stinch he had subpar WRs.  What he had was a failure to win big games. But dammit he could release it in 2.5 secs. He was a Bigger Dan Fouts.   He had these guys for years.  Mahomes would throw for 6,000 yds with those dudes. Even Jimmy Johnson couldn't win with him and didn't think highly of him. 

36 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Mark Gregory Clayton (He played with the Dolphins until 1992, earning five Pro Bowl and three second-team All-Pro selections. He finished his career playing one season with the Green Bay Packers in 1993.

In 10 seasons with the Dolphins, he was never first team all-pro and was only *second team* three times.

On the other hand, Tyreek Hill is an 8-time Pro Bowler and 5-time first team all-pro.

Yet somehow you wonder what Mahomes would've done with Marino's supporting cast?

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Every Marino excuse, just insert Fouts, Moon and Tarkenton with the same argument.  Make sure to begin with But if 🤘

1984 Marino had both Clayton and Duper with 70+ catches and 1300+ yards and don't forget he had Nat Moore who had 40+ catches 6 Tds and damn near 600 yds.  According to Fatticus Stinch he had subpar WRs.  What he had was a failure to win big games. But dammit he could release it in 2.5 secs. He was a Bigger Dan Fouts.   He had these guys for years.  Mahomes would throw for 6,000 yds with those dudes. Even Jimmy Johnson couldn't win with him and didn't think highly of him. 

Both of them were great WRs. Marino was washed up by the time Jimmy was there. Ownership was loyal to Marino.

Marino is the one guy who should get pass for not winning a super bowl. Don Shula was overrated.

Even Montana agrees with me.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/joe-montana-calls-dan-marino-the-greatest-qb-in-nfl-history

• Like 1

23 hours ago, steeler01 said:

The 2000 Ravens with Dilfer

Regardless,  he's the best of this era. I can never compare him to the era before,  different rules just make it different football. 

Not to mention defensive support  
or even a run dominant team.*

Going back another era and 
*Using the team I follow as an example,  Phil Simms went 22-25 with Stacy Robinson, Bobby Johnson, Lionel Manuel and Phil McConkey as wideouts...not exactly murderers row.  

They had talent with Mark Bavaro at TE and FB Maurice Carthon blocking for HB Joe Morris.  

Their defense didn’t let up more than 20 points that season, minus a GB blowout.  

Ball control, Bill Belichick’s defense loaded with talent (LB core one of best all time imo) and Phil Simms having the game of his career, throwing tight spirals midrange all over the field.  

40 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Both of them were great WRs. Marino was washed up by the time Jimmy was there. Ownership was loyal to Marino.

Marino is the one guy who should get pass for not winning a super bowl. Don Shula was overrated.

Even Montana agrees with me.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/joe-montana-calls-dan-marino-the-greatest-qb-in-nfl-history

The Mark’s were small as the article stated and I’d have to honestly look up stats to recall who was better.   If I had to guess, I’d go with Super Duper.  

I was living in NJ through the prime years of Marino, so didn’t get to see them weekly.  

Would someone explain to the Narcissist  Tyreek Hill has one SB Ring.  Mahomes has 3.  Two without him.  Clearly he wasn't  the reason. Meanwhile Tua has Thrown for 15999 yds 😁 with Tyreek Hill and hasnt and will not win one SB.  The Chiefs didnt have a 1,000 yd runner or receiver among the worst in penalties yet bEast Teas kid  prevailed.  Lmao

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Would someone explain to the Narcissist  Tyreek Hill has one SB Ring.  Mahomes has 3.  Two without him.  Clearly he wasn't  the reason. Meanwhile Tua has Thrown for 15999 yds 😁 with Tyreek Hill and hasnt and will not win one SB.  The Chiefs didnt have a 1,000 yd runner or receiver among the worst in penalties yet bEast Teas kid  prevailed.  Lmao

Anyone who doesn’t have Mahomes in the top 5 all time is just a hater…. He has done it with and without great talent, has the stats, MVP’s and the rings…..

Part of Being the Greatest means you actually win something….. Marino = Charles Barkley….. Great player but no one has Barkley in their “Greatest of all time” conversation’s…. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Anyone who doesn’t have Mahomes in the top 5 all time is just a hater…. He has done it with and without great talent, has the stats, MVP’s and the rings…..

Part of Being the Greatest means you actually win something….. Marino = Charles Barkley….. Great player but no one has Barkley in their “Greatest of all time” conversation’s…. 

I would trade the whole Cowboy Offense except Lamb for Mahomes. All 10 0f them 🤘 and just draft around them 2 and he would still be better than Choking Dak and the Gang. 

Sir please come pick up your Microphone,cuz you just shut dis Bitch down with that statement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Would someone explain to the Narcissist  Tyreek Hill has one SB Ring.  Mahomes has 3.  Two without him. 

This has nothing to do with your claim that Marino had a better supporting cast which is just absolutely absurd. Like next-level one of the dumbest things ever said on this forum.

• Haha 1