"Best Playoff Semi final grouping....may'be EVER"

Eddyr2

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Nothing better than practicing football on Thanksgiving morning and then enjoying your turkey feast with family. This is a great MD tradition.

48652F6E-3CB6-463A-B502-F9ABF253BB90.png

Yep! I’ll be there. There is also a killer hype video for the practice but it’s on the monarch alumni FB group.

23 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

By far the greatest 4 teams in any Semi Final in the nation...maybe best ever? i say yes...

Don't worry, winner of these 4 games gets #19 DLS on December 16th...California knows how to party...

Only in a mythical world made up of idiots leading puppets that believe in these rankings.

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Texas is going to have 2 extremely high level final 4 brackets that are greater than and at least equal to this of California.

There will be multiple teams in each that are capable of beating the best from California!

Do you have any...any...ANY...supporting information for those claims? I used a widely know prep news site (owned by a major media conglomerate, CBS) to make my point. Can you do the same?🤔

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Do you have any...any...ANY...supporting information for those claims? I used a widely know prep news site (owned by a major media conglomerate, CBS) to make my point. Can you do the same?🤔

A major media site that has been known to push California bias to the limit... 

Not taking sides here... Im just saying.... MP/CP have been known to show favor to CA...

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

A major media site that has been known to push California bias to the limit... 

Not taking sides here... Im just saying.... MP/CP have been known to show favor to CA...

i disagree but my  point was that i had back up information to go with my statement, not just baseless conjecture

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

There will be multiple teams in each that are capable of beating the best from California!

Here’s an idea.  We’ll send you some Mater Dei bumper stickers that you can have placed on all those teams jersey’s, and then you can say you have several teams that beat Mater Dei if you want to add a hint of reality to your fantasy.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Texasball said:

Texas is going to have 2 extremely high level final 4 brackets that are greater than and at least equal to this of California.

if Texas stops hiding in Texas they  would have a chance to prove that 

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

if Texas stops hiding in Texas they  would have a chance to prove that 

Send us over your defending top league champ and will have know problem sending them back with big "L"  - You know like we did DLS just few years ago...

Yall remember that team Trinity that didn't even get past the first round of the Texas playoffs...

Yall are beating your chest over 4 teams - damn the 2nd best team of the 4 could not even beat the worst STA team in memory  - You know that STA team that got beat in Arizona and pounded by another 1st round loser from Florida.

California hasn't done shit - couple of private schools that mostly get beat every damn time they play decent OOS team. 

I tell you again MD was lucky to play Bishop Gorman so early in the season!

MD - would rather schedule a BG team that everyone knew was going to take step back after the great run they had.

They would rather stay home and play NJ - than to challenge themselves with a Texas team!

It's very likely that the best in Cali will never take on one of our big boys every again.  They can live with getting beat by another private school like themselves  - Bishop Gorman, STA, DBP etc ---Getting beat in TEXAS by a public school - now that shit hurt - especially by a team that couldn't even win one damn playoff game.  Total Embarrassment For those recruited up - free tuition for the best recruits private all boys catholic prep schools.

Let us know when these make me sick catholic alter boys are doing everything they can to get top tier Texas on the schedule!

• Haha 1

MD thought they did something by beating BG at home...lmao - Then Miami Central traveled all the way from Florida and beat the same damn team.

Where is Miami Central now - Knocked out in the 2nd damn round of the playoffs -  beat twice by Miami Northwestern and once by IMG

Miami Northwestern has taken loss to Miami Norland -  This Norland team finished 6-4 and got beat in the first round.

This all way over any of your heads - Because California doesn't have any depth - The trinity league is nothing more than hype year in and year out - with 2 teams worth a damn 

Please get one of these damn sorry ass rich - piss ant catholic schools to play someone in Texas.

Doesn't MD have like nearly everyone coming back - Maybe they will step up this yeaR

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

MD - would rather schedule a BG team that everyone knew was going to take step back after the great run they had.

They would rather stay home and play NJ - than to challenge themselves with a Texas team!

It's very likely that the best in Cali will never take on one of our big boys every again.  They can live with getting beat by another private school like themselves  - Bishop Gorman, STA, DBP etc ---Getting beat in TEXAS by a public school - now that shit hurt - especially by a team that couldn't even win one damn playoff game.  Total Embarrassment For those recruited up - free tuition for the best recruits private all boys catholic prep schools.

Let us know when these make me sick catholic alter boys are doing everything they can to get top tier Texas on the schedule!

First off, a depleted BG is still better than anything you can trot out.

Second SJB has more frequent flier miles than the enter state of Texas combined.  Until MD beats them, SJB is our reigning best so put away that dumb travel argument.

Third, “getting beat in Texas”.  Yeah you love the home cooking but try an on the road game to a far location.  Don’t bitch about New Jersey on the schedule, when you have no idea how to get there.

Fourth, “recruited up” Jesus Christo my man, if your gonna deny transfers aren’t a big part in your big programs, then that alone means your arguing like a child.  

Fifth, why are there so many Texas players at places like Oklahoma at the next level? They have to leave home to play at nationally relevant programs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

Send us over your defending top league champ and will have know problem sending them back with big "L"  - You know like we did DLS just few years ago...

Yall remember that team Trinity that didn't even get past the first round of the Texas playoffs...

Yall are beating your chest over 4 teams - damn the 2nd best team of the 4 could not even beat the worst STA team in memory  - You know that STA team that got beat in Arizona and pounded by another 1st round loser from Florida.

California hasn't done shit - couple of private schools that mostly get beat every damn time they play decent OOS team. 

I tell you again MD was lucky to play Bishop Gorman so early in the season!

Texas has to tilt the field in their favor to feel good about themselves.OOS teams must play by their rules on their home field or Texas won’t play .then think they have accomplished something when they win.What are y’all scared of? You claim you’re the best but have no balls to prove it.when the better teams in texas(or any) take off their skirt and decide to become big boys and travel then and only then will your claims have any merit. In the meanwhile winning any game by tilting the field in your favor is nothing to crow about