"Best Playoff Semi final grouping....may'be EVER"

Eddyr2

20 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Do you have any...any...ANY...supporting information for those claims? I used a widely know prep news site (owned by a major media conglomerate, CBS) to make my point. Can you do the same?🤔

texas 6AD2 playoffs potential final 4 could be very competitive and I can use prep nation rankings to support:

region 1: desoto is regionally ranked 10th

region 2: Klein Collins is regionally ranked 9th

region 3:  cy fair, Texas top 25

region 4: westlake is regionally ranked 6th

6aD1:

region 1: allen ranked 3d nationally

region 2: coppell Texas top 25

region 3: Katy ranked 8th

region 4: lake Travis or Judson both have been ranked 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

texas 6AD2 playoffs potential final 4 could be very competitive and I can use prep nation rankings to support:

region 1: desoto is regionally ranked 10th

region 2: Klein Collins is regionally ranked 9th

region 3:  cy fair, Texas top 25

region 4: westlake is regionally ranked 6th

6aD1:

region 1: allen ranked 3d nationally

region 2: coppell Texas top 25

region 3: Katy ranked 8th

region 4: lake Travis or Judson both have been ranked 

For a finals I'd like to see Klein collins vs westlake for D2 and Katy vs Allen in D1.   That is worth the price of admission and all would be ranked and undefeated.

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Didn’t realize it was that bad ... but I still bet he plays. Just a hunch.... 

why you think Logan goes w/ the #2? 

A doctor needs to give him the okay for CIF to let him play after being ko’ed...I’m sure they won’t test him until Friday afternoon 

29 minutes ago, Ararar said:

If Tanner doesn't play, I doubt Centennial will keep it close.

That would be a worst case scenario for MD.  MD doesn’t want SJB to coast to victory.  SJB played much better in the second encounter last year and the same would be true this year.  MD fans will probably tell you it doesn’t matter who they play, but I believe they are hoping for Cen10.

8 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Dude was knock out dead...stiff like he took a shin kick to the head...if that’s not a concussion nothing is

He was spin tackled and whipped to the ground and hit the turf with the right side of his helmet.

You can be knocked out and not suffer a concussion but it’s not usual.

27 minutes ago, On2whls said:

That would be a worst case scenario for MD.  MD doesn’t want SJB to coast to victory.  SJB played much better in the second encounter last year and the same would be true this year.  MD fans will probably tell you it doesn’t matter who they play, but I believe they are hoping for Cen10.

I think MD will beat SJB by a greater margin second time around. Not the same teams from last year. Both went in opposite direction from last year.

19 minutes ago, On2whls said:

He was spin tackled and whipped to the ground and hit the turf with the right side of his helmet.

You can be knocked out and not suffer a concussion but it’s not usual.

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I found a clip of what happened 

6A9114F9-BBAC-4FB0-B876-BD60EF0B61EA.gif

Nope, in that clip he is not hitting the right side of his head. He is a pretty big HS QB though. I can see why he's highly sought after.

4 minutes ago, old_e said:

I think MD will beat SJB by a greater margin second time around. Not the same teams from last year. Both went in opposite direction from last year.

Earlier in the year I was thinking the same thing but SJB looks to have shaken whatever funk they were in.   I think last year MD was an overall better team than SJB but SJB adjusted better for the second contest.

There’s that intangible league rival thing that’s hard to quantify, especially for the second game in the same season.

6 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

He was dropped off at suplex city...

On a much harder surface.  

Nobody mentioned what happened to the MUrrieta Valley QB or their wideout in the same game.  CP laid that QB out at the goal line and he collapsed in the end zone trying to get back to the sidelines.  There was a third MV guy that got knocked out of the game as well.  One of the hardest hitting games I saw all year.

9 hours ago, Ararar said:

Texas has to tilt the field in their favor to feel good about themselves.OOS teams must play by their rules on their home field or Texas won’t play .then think they have accomplished something when they win.What are y’all scared of? You claim you’re the best but have no balls to prove it.when the better teams in texas(or any) take off their skirt and decide to become big boys and travel then and only then will your claims have any merit. In the meanwhile winning any game by tilting the field in your favor is nothing to crow about

So I guess it means nothing that MD played both oos teams at home this year.  When was the last time they traveled out of California?

California HS FB is a joke.  It's two horse trick pony show!