"Best Playoff Semi final grouping....may'be EVER"

Eddyr2

30 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Certaintly three of those teams are elite. MV is overranked (seemingly on an annual basis) as they almost lost to servite. 

Hey give Bob Johnson a break...he is going to have a tough pill to swallow on friday...Poor guy only hates 2 things in life...First is losing...Second is Private Schools...around 9:30pm on friday night he will be running clocked by the Monarchs and his career will be over...

funny-kid-gifs-sad.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Certaintly three of those teams are elite. MV is overranked (seemingly on an annual basis) as they almost lost to servite. 

Some would say that Servite is better than they get credit for...(also beat OLU and went 5-0 vs a better than Folsom and Muskegon schedule in Preseason).

Had they been in the BNU... Two of The lower 3 Trinity League teams would most likely be playing for the "Ship" in NJ this year

@Omaha Vol @whiteshoes

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Some would say that Servite is better than they get credit for...(also beat OLU and went 5-0 vs a better than Folsom and Muskegon schedule in Preseason).

Had they been in the BNU... Two of The lower 3 Trinity League teams would most likely be playing for the "Ship" in NJ this year

OLu played MD***** really tough this year...in a game vs BC i think OLu would take it by 10.

48 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

@Omaha Vol @whiteshoes

Despite their top 20 national ranking .... mission Viejo would go 2-2 at best against BC, SPP, SJR, and depaul. 

• Haha 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Yep

i should read whole threads before asking a question

someone suggested last week that due to concussion protocol, he’s have to miss this game — sounds like that’s NOT the case and, as long as they’ve crossed that bridge, a concussion isn’t likely to impair his readiness this week 

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Yep

i should read whole threads before asking a question

someone suggested last week that due to concussion protocol, he’s have to miss this game — sounds like that’s NOT the case and, as long as they’ve crossed that bridge, a concussion isn’t likely to impair his readiness this week 

Don’t think I’ll have this game to watch, but looks like I’ll get Mater Dei vs Mission Viejo.  Might be an interesting half.  

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

By far the greatest 4 teams in any Semi Final in the nation...maybe best ever? i say yes...

Don't worry, winner of these 4 games gets #19 DLS on December 16th...California knows how to party...

You Californians are the craziest ass shit on the fucking PLANET! In 2015, the FINAL FOUR in Georgia was four teams in the TOP TWENTY FIVE of the NATION! 13-0 Grayson, 13-0 Mill Creek, 13-0 Roswell, and 13-0 Colquitt!