BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

There will be only two non-public groups this year - supposedly evenly divided between the 34 non-pubs in the state -- instead of the three groups of the past years.  If all things remain the same enrollment-wise, all the present Group 4 non-pubs will be in the new Group A, and all the present Group 2 non-pubs will be in the new Group B.  Changes only affect the old Group 3 teams.  As it looks now, all the present Group 3 non-pubs will go into the new Group A, except for DePaul.  They will go into the new Group B.

12 minutes ago, elKakador said:

There will be only two non-public groups this year - supposedly evenly divided between the 34 non-pubs in the state -- instead of the three groups of the past years.  If all things remain the same enrollment-wise, all the present Group 4 non-pubs will be in the new Group A, and all the present Group 2 non-pubs will be in the new Group B.  Changes only affect the old Group 3 teams.  As it looks now, all the present Group 3 non-pubs will go into the new Group A, except for DePaul.  They will go into the new Group B.

Wow so ur telling me DePaul is only name brand private that will be playing in the shitty division?? I guess that’s one way to win a state championship 

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wow so ur telling me DePaul is only name brand private that will be playing in the shitty division?? I guess that’s one way to win a state championship 

As mentioned, only if things stay the same enrollment-wise.  But that's how things look now.

As for DP, they were in Group 2, and won there.  Moved to Group 3, and won there too.  They're half the size, or smaller, than most Group 4s.  They have to compete in their group -- like everyone else...

46 minutes ago, HDOG said:

It seems that Boscos 23 & 24 class are pretty loaded. How big of a blow was it losing Cam?

I don’t know man sure Bosco is gonna be able to block but shit st Joes is gonna have a field day with Bosco if Bosco is unable to get in the backfield when on defense, Joes just got way to many  weapons on offense, Now BC is a different story, I don’t see anyone hanging +20 on that Defense they got this year

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know man sure Bosco is gonna be able to block but shit st Joes is gonna have a field day with Bosco if Bosco is unable to get in the backfield when on defense, Joes just got way to many  weapons on offense, Now BC is a different story, I don’t see anyone hanging +20 on that Defense they got this year

The SJR OL may be a work in progress in 2021. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The SJR OL may be a work in progress in 2021. 

Absolutely, we got a couple JR Lineman that look to be legit and 1 Senior lineman,  that leaves us 2 lineman spots I’m extremely worried about,  are QB and Athletes are gonna be useless if we can’t block for them

Doubt we had any Freshman Lineman  last year , that’s ready to start varsity this year