We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny since Spud Hi, Idaho is likely better than CC who DLS went out of their way to schedule over Folsom. 

Duck walk it out.......

Servite is terrible. Couldn't stay within 2 scores of Folsom. 

Which week did Folsom offer to play DLS and what week is Central playing DLS?  I forget and am too busy to look it up since Im slammed at work.  Help a brotha out. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Which week did Folsom offer to play DLS and what week is Central playing DLS?  I forget and am too busy to look it up since Im slammed at work.  Help a brotha out. 

I will defer to @GloryDays since what's since whatever I post will be called a lie. I will let the DLS experts weigh in. They will most likely divert. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I will defer to @GloryDays since what's since whatever I post will be called a lie. I will let the DLS experts weigh in. They will most likely divert. 

You know it was different weeks, but that hasn't stopped you yet.  

Clownshoe likes to clownshoe and all.

Still giving SJB the cold shoulder?  

19 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny since Spud Hi, Idaho is likely better than CC who DLS went out of their way to schedule over Folsom. 

Duck walk it out.......

Servite is terrible. Couldn't stay within 2 scores of Folsom. 

"Hello Folsom, this is Cent... hello?.... "

"Dangit Bob, you should have started with Bakersfield!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The better question is why is DLS playing weak ass CC who lost to Oakdale last year.

So, you like to mention how the Folsom team that lost to DLS in back to back years was not as good as the 2014 team, they the 2012 and 2013 teams were mostly underclassmen, right?  We have this quote about CC, from the article:

The Raiders return quarterback Kyle Jackson, three of their five starting offensive linemen, including all-VOL selection Chris Mendoza, defensive backs Sithri Price, Justin Traina and Adrian Cuevas, and will feature four capable running backs: Kyle Jacklich, Dawaiian McNeely, Dayton Magana and Minaya Olivo.

“I really like this group,” he said, "just as long as the junior varsity and varsity mesh. When you put them together, I think there's enough pieces to battle anybody.”"

So why does that not mean that CC will be loaded (or at least better than before) next year?  Using your logic, doesn't that make 2017 results moot?

There is also this:

"Central Catholic was moved up to Division II for the Sac-Joaquin Section postseason in 2016, one year after it won its fourth consecutive CIF State Bowl."

You also like to point out that Folsom should be nationally recognized cause they have three state titles since 2010.  Looks like CC has you beaten there...

Not justifying DLS's decision, just pointing out some inconsistencies.