We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It is a thing of beauty my friend!

Yeah I love that pic cuz it shows the field and the homes and the ocean.  My home is just to the right of the pic but not pictured.  Probably a good thing as I have some ex's that I dated in the Silicon valley that I never took home and don't want them to know where it is. Lol

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Yeah I love that pic cuz it shows the field and the homes and the ocean.  My home is just to the right of the pic but not pictured.  Probably a good thing as I have some ex's that I dated in the Silicon valley that I never took home and don't want them to know where it is. Lol

LOL that is awesome. I love Carmel. Such a beautiful place.

Good stuff!

9 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL that is awesome. I love Carmel. Such a beautiful place.

Good stuff!

Mos def a great and quiet place to grow up and live.  But the community is really supportive of the football and baseball teams.  No lights on the field as the lady who donated the land to build the field back in the 40's said she would only donate if the city had a law stating permanent lights will never be built on the field as it would ruin the old school look Carmel prefers to have in the city.  But once or twice a year they bring in the portable lights to have a special Friday Night Lights game.  The new field only holds like up to 2000 so for really big games they move it the local JC at Monterey Peninsula College who also had a new stadium built.  We played our home games on Saturdays.  I loved that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Mos def a great and quiet place to grow up and live.  But the community is really supportive of the football and baseball teams.  No lights on the field as the lady who donated the land to build the field back in the 40's said she would only donate if the city had a law stating permanent lights will never be built on the field as it would ruin the old school look Carmel prefers to have in the city.  But once or twice a year they bring in the portable lights to have a special Friday Night Lights game.  The new field only holds like up to 2000 so for really big games they move it the local JC at Monterey Peninsula College who also had a new stadium built.  We played our home games on Saturdays.  I loved that. 

That's awesome. Cool, small town vibe, and beautiful out by the ocean. Can't get much better!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That's good stuff Padre.  Sounds like a great place to play football.  Me and the wife love that area and if possible that is where we want to go if we ever go back to Cali.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

That's good stuff Padre.  Sounds like a great place to play football.  Me and the wife love that area and if possible that is where we want to go if we ever go back to Cali.  

If you ever do make the trip hit me up on here.  I have lots of friends in  hospitality and can hook you up with golf or a super nice hotel for you guys.  On the hotel I can maybe get you comped one night and discount on the second.  And golf depending whether its public or private I can get you comped a round or pay super low rate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

If you ever do make the trip hit me up on here.  I have lots of friends in  hospitality and can hook you up with golf or a super nice hotel for you guys.  On the hotel I can maybe get you comped one night and discount on the second.  And golf depending whether its public or private I can get you comped a round or pay super low rate. 

Thanks brother.  I will most definitely look you up next time I'm down that way.  Been to long actually and I'm overdue for a trip down to SoCal and we always stop in your area along the way.  

20 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Listen. This guy may or may not be the same guy you know from some other board.

He absolutely is. It's undeniable. He's already stated on this very site that he followed us over here because his name was being dropped. Fact. Same M.O. & tired Folsom shtick. Fact.

It's not a false assumption.

We are here not there. He isn't posting under a real name, or with his real likeness on his profile.

He wasn't posting under a real name there either. But he still told everyone who he was.

I get it. You don't like the guy because he's trolling DLS.

I don't care about DLS. Not a fan. He's not liked because he trolls in the name of Folsom & can't be reasoned with. He's not here for any other reason than trolling. As proof, I offer the fact that he won't answer direct questions, debate or be accountable for what he writes. He simply writes nonsense then resorts to lies & ad hominem attacks when challenged.

Is that really the type of environment you want here?

Man up and don't be so petty because you think you know who he is and you have a history or whatever.

just please don't use knowledge of personal information about someone here if they're trying to be anonymous. That's not a huge thing to ask. Let's provide him the same protections we are all afforded as well. Hell, even if he did drop who he is on here and then asked us to remove it, then we should honor that as well.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but, lighten up, hit the ignore button on him if you need to. 

Again it's not 'think'. It's a fact. Evidence has been cited.

If he wanted to remain anonymous, he shouldn't have given out the info & been such a blowhard idiot to boot. Your past follows you around. Once he decided to follow people off the Norcal board over here you can't really expect people to play dumb & forget just because it's here & not there.

How about you guys actually get him to contribute something other than being a complete troll all the time? Is that such a huge thing to ask? Or would you rather lose worthwhile members as has happened elsewhere because people get tired of the BS?

The ignore button only helps so much. You're a mod here so you should know that.

38 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Again it's not 'think'. It's a fact. Evidence has been cited.

Evidence is not you creating a fake handle the day I come on here, specifically to follow me around and troll. The whole "scorer" thing and Home Depot is just bizarre. You probably got fired from Home Depot considering your manic, stalker esque, persona on this forums. What a creep!

If he wanted to remain anonymous, he shouldn't have given out the info & been such a blowhard idiot to boot. Your past follows you around. Once he decided to follow people off the Norcal board over here you can't really expect people to play dumb & forget just because it's here & not there.

Nobody gave out info. You have no clue who I am, nor does anyone else. As @HawgGoneIt says it, these forums give people the ability to post about things they are passionate about with a sense of anonymity. If we all wanted to find out who each other was, we would all meet up. Obviously we don't do that. Nobody cares. I've put out information on purpose to toy with you. It has worked. Looked how worked up you are. You fell right for it and that makes me so happy. 

Stop being a weirdo and a stalker.  

How about you guys actually get him to contribute something other than being a complete troll all the time? Is that such a huge thing to ask? Or would you rather lose worthwhile members as has happened elsewhere because people get tired of the BS?

Now this is a GREAT statement. Asking the mods to ask me to contribute something of value when YOU made up this name the day you saw me on here, SPECIFICALLY to troll. You have 34 posts and ALL are "attempting" to troll me! How ironic. You want people to know who I am, yet you created a fake handle so nobody could associate you with who you really are. But everyone knows. You make it easy. Same rhetoric. 

My whole goal was to get you on here and out in the open. It worked. Now I am never going away. I hope you stay. And don't talk about "losing members." This is a free site. You don't pay squat on either site, so sit down and get back to work at Wendy's, you tool. 

Maybe it's time for you to create another name? I wonder how long it will take. Like I said, I hope you stay. 

21 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Back on topic for a moment.Who y'all think the team from the south is that DLS is rumored to play? What state you think it is? I'll start I think it's some team from Georgia

I would agree. BUT I’ve heard that this team is coming to Concord. So we know THAT can’t be the case :ph34r:

• Haha 1