We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I’ve given up hope that Folsom guy will ever be able to make a post with any pertinent information.He is horrible at this 😂

Interesting considering your history of troll posts and asking a single question every once in a while. Doesn't sound like you are too good with "pertinent information" as well. :D

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Interesting considering your history of troll posts and asking a single question every once in a while. Doesn't sound like you are too good with "pertinent information" as well. :D

You’re such a rookie 🤦🏼‍♂️

You post like this guy hurdles 

5B34CA80-1F02-4E0F-8185-423CAD28ACA3.gif

• Haha 1

Current DLS troll names, created on or after I joined:

@ChrisRtheScoreGuy

@DLS_Spartan

@G61

@The Big Lebowski (this one is not DLS, but a troll name in general. Most likely this is the poster @ThunderRam.

HOW MANY MORE NAMES ARE THESE CLOWNS GOING TO MAKE UP!? Making DLS look awful. What do you think @GloryDays? Your boys are quite desperate.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Current DLS troll names, created on or after I joined:

@ChrisRtheScoreGuy

@DLS_Spartan

@G61

@The Big Lebowski (this one is not DLS, but a troll name in general. Most likely this is the poster @ThunderRam.

HOW MANY MORE NAMES ARE THESE CLOWNS GOING TO MAKE UP!? Making DLS look awful. What do you think @GloryDays? Your boys are quite desperate.

LoneUnluckyCricket-size_restricted.gif

Just now, G61 said:

LoneUnluckyCricket-size_restricted.gif

It took you justttttttttttt long enough to log out of one account and to log into the other. Good stuff.

@HawgGoneIt is there anything we can do about these guys created new troll names every day? It's getting really bad and making the DLS program look really desperate. I know that's not what DLS is all about.

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It took you justttttttttttt long enough to log out of one account and to log into the other. Good stuff.

@HawgGoneIt is there anything we can do about these guys created new troll names every day? It's getting really bad and making the DLS program look really desperate. I know that's not what DLS is all about.

I am providing productive information regarding DLS. That is all.  

17 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol so much for all your troll names!

LMFAO! Better go create another!

Boy I must have really whipped you for you to go to this great length! Lolllll

I wonder what name is next!?

Now, I've been trying to get folks to stop dropping personal info on you, and here you go trying to do the same thing on others. 

Getting close to done on this matter.

Some of y'all need to grow the hell up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now, I've been trying to get folks to stop dropping personal info on you, and here you go trying to do the same thing on others. 

Getting close to done on this matter.

Some of y'all need to grow the hell up.

If they are allowed to create multiple names and accuse me of being someone I am not, than what I am supposed to do? They have created like 10 names in the last few weeks just to troll. If this is allowed, then I'm going to fire back.

I am going to retaliate if they are allowed to do that. Am I wrong @HawgGoneIt ?

I'm telling y'all now, I'm not gonna be chasing my tail on this matter. There's a few troll accounts that I'll ban if you all don't take a chill pill. 

It's the same 2 or 3 guys running more than one account that are tagging me, reporting each other constantly and just causing general issues all over the place.

Settle down, be cool or be gone. Y'all make the choice now. My life will be a lot simpler if I just hit the ban button. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm telling y'all now, I'm not gonna be chasing my tail on this matter. There's a few troll accounts that I'll ban if you all don't take a chill pill. 

It's the same 2 or 3 guys running more than one account that are tagging me, reporting each other constantly and just causing general issues all over the place.

Settle down, be cool or be gone. Y'all make the choice now. My life will be a lot simpler if I just hit the ban button. 

The problem is one guy