We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

On 1/15/2018 at 10:35 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

I have told me whole story a few times just not on here.

On 1/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, TheBlockIsHot said:

Do you think I would be that dumb to reveal my real identity on a public forum?

So you told us your story but then you didn't? You're such an idiot.

You know good & well that you voluntarily bragged about being the Folsom score guy. And were dumb enough not to realize that people on the Norcal site could confirm who you were in all of 30 seconds. Nobody would usually care except that you're such a giant doucher that it's like looking at a car wreck as you pass by. People can't believe someone as pathetic as you is actually real.

On 1/15/2018 at 7:55 PM, TheBlockIsHot said:

He has no clue who I am.

Yes we all do. You volunteered the info a while back. And CR's picture is there for all to see. That's why you'll never actually show up to have a beer with @Blueliner or anyone else because then it would be undeniable visual confirmation that you are that guy .. Home Depot/Folsom scorer guy. Absolute truth.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:50 PM, TheBlockIsHot said:

I haven't lied one bit. And it's only you creepers who are more concerned about who I am, versus the message I am sending.

You either lied about being Folsom score guy or are lying now about not being that guy. Either way ... you are a liar!

The only creeper here is the guy that followed all the Norcal guys over to this site & has so little to do in life that he stalks this site 24/7 looking to engage with anyone & everyone.

You have thousands of posts in less than a month time & have already changed screen names. Butsomehow it's everyone else that's crazy & not you. Sure thing bro.

Next thing you'll tell us your a Del Oro fan/parent. Oh wait, that already happened. Liar.

On 1/16/2018 at 5:00 PM, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny since I've been following and not posting on here for years and seen the same clowns posting the same garbage about Folsom as they are now. 

Other people created new names. 

Another lie. This site hasn't been around for "years". Besides, nobody that's witnessed your act here would possibly believe you'd sit idly by for "years" without chiming in. You've been here for just a few weeks & haven't been able to stay away or shut up for 10 minutes.

And you're the only one into creating new names. Must have been at least a dozen on the Norcal site & is now up to at least 2 here in less than a month. Your M.O. is consistent.

On 1/16/2018 at 3:16 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm never suggested that you must remain anonymous, just that, if a user does wish to do so, that we should respect that by not outing who they are if we do happen to know.

You are absolutely correct. Except this crybaby actually provided his identity voluntarily. It was his own doing & not anyone else. Now that he's been outed, he's backpedaling & going to the liar liar defense. And crying about it too.

Nobody would care if he was actually a cool guy here to talk football rather than just troll in the name of Folsom. He's not here for legit purposes. He knows it & so does everyone else now. He's completely full of shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

Hey, you guy's hear the joke about Folsom scheduling a legit Top 25 opponent?

Me neither.

You can't come at this troll with facts. He ignores them. That's what trolls do cause it doesn't fit the agenda or gather needed attention. He's not at all smart enough to carry on a legitimate debate. Thousands of posts & nothing worthwhile yet. Just lies & more lies.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

In 25 days on this forum FolsomTroll has posted 1,806 times...

Thats almost 73 posts per day for nearly a month straight...

You havent gotten any better at trolling the last 1,800 posts... Might be time to hang up the ole' keyboard for good.

The above says it all. He lives his life in pursuit of online attention that he can't get in real life.

What respectable person spends that much time doing what he's doing here? If he really does have a job, there's no chance he's doing a good job at it cause he spends most his time here. He's even here during & throughout holidays.

He's like those old bored women that stare out their window with phone in hand dialing 9-1 & just waiting for someone to do something. He can't hit the submit button fast enough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

You can't come at this troll with facts. He ignores them. That's what trolls do cause it doesn't fit the agenda or gather needed attention. He's not at all smart enough to carry on a legitimate debate. Thousands of posts & nothing worthwhile yet. Just lies & more lies.

1000%  

Most facts went out the window days ago, seems we're all using this as an offseason tune up now.  

So far I've gathered that Folsom is #1, even though Folsom Fan's safe space at NCP even ranked DLS at the top spot.

It must suck to be this guy.

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

1000%  

Most facts went out the window days ago, seems we're all using this as an offseason tune up now.  

So far I've gathered that Folsom is #1, even though Folsom Fan's safe space at NCP even ranked DLS at the top spot.

It must suck to be this guy.

He's either the most pathetic, attention starved person to ever frequent an online forum or he's truly got an identity crisis. I dunno which it really is. He rarely makes any sense at all. There's just no reasoning there.

Nobody besides Sammy really talked shit about Folsom, but now it's getting kind of fun because it's painfully obvious this guy needs constant validation. Never seen anything like it. Even GA doesn't need this kind of validation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Big Lebowski said:

He's either the most pathetic, attention starved person to ever frequent an online forum or he's truly got an identity crisis. I dunno which it really is. He rarely makes any sense at all. There's just no reasoning there.

Nobody besides Sammy really talked shit about Folsom, but now it's getting kind of fun because it's painfully obvious this guy needs constant validation. Never seen anything like it. Even GA doesn't need this kind of validation.

You sure spend a lot of time reading my posts and responding. Why the need to make up a new name just to respond to me IndianPride?

Your IP was banned to NCP for being a total creep. You just spent about 45 minutes stating the same exact thing you've said in every post about me in the last few weeks. Same ole information. None of which is correct. I think it's laughable. 4 posts about me in less than 10 miutes. One of them has more than 5 quoted from various messages I wrote. How long did that take you? Lol. And holidays? You were obviously trolling through the holidays. You created this name just to troll during that time. What does that say about you? Lol  

Keep on following me on here. I look forward to your posts as they come. Your last one didn't make it that long. 

Maybe you can go back and make up a new name to troll? I would love that. Listen people- this guy is a neurotic baffoon. Look at his post history. EVERY SINGLE ONE about me and responding to me. Apparently someone is a little butt hurt. 

There's a reason this guy created a name specifically to respond to me. He didn't want us to know who he was or what his many other names are. What a joke. 

What's next. I work at Wendys and taco bell too bwhahaha

You know good & well that you voluntarily bragged about being the Folsom score guy. And were dumb enough not to realize that people on the Norcal site could confirm who you were in all of 30 seconds. Nobody would usually care except that you're such a giant doucher that it's like looking at a car wreck as you pass by. People can't believe someone as pathetic as you is actually real.

Yes we all do. You volunteered the info a while back. And CR's picture is there for all to see. That's why you'll never actually show up to have a beer with @Blueliner or anyone else because then it would be undeniable visual confirmation that you are that guy .. Home Depot/Folsom scorer guy. Absolute truth.

You either lied about being Folsom score guy or are lying now about not being that guy. Either way ... you are a liar!

The only creeper here is the guy that followed all the Norcal guys over to this site & has so little to do in life that he stalks this site 24/7 looking to engage with anyone & everyone.

You have thousands of posts in less than a month time & have already changed screen names. Butsomehow it's everyone else that's crazy & not you. Sure thing bro.

Next thing you'll tell us your a Del Oro fan/parent. Oh wait, that already happened. Liar.

Another lie. This site hasn't been around for "years". Besides, nobody that's witnessed your act here would possibly believe you'd sit idly by for "years" without chiming in. You've been here for just a few weeks & haven't been able to stay away or shut up for 10 minutes.

And you're the only one into creating new names. Must have been at least a dozen on the Norcal site & is now up to at least 2 here in less than a month. Your M.O. is consistent.

You are absolutely correct. Except this crybaby actually provided his identity voluntarily. It was his own doing & not anyone else. Now that he's been outed, he's backpedaling & going to the liar liar defense. And crying about it too.

Nobody would care if he was actually a cool guy here to talk football rather than just troll in the name of Folsom. He's not here for legit purposes. He knows it & so does everyone else now. He's completely full of shit.

Listen. This guy may or may not be the same guy you know from some other board. Whether or not he provided the info as to who he is over there, idc. 

We are here not there. He isn't posting under a real name, or with his real likeness on his profile. Much like you yourself do. 

I get it. You don't like the guy because he's trolling DLS. I could say that I don't like LiberalDonaldTrump because he trolls Georgia but I'm not dumping personal or what I think to be personal stuff about him. Man up and don't be so petty because you think you know who he is and you have a history or whatever.

I've actually been entertained by his and Glory Days back and forth. Glory isn't taking it serious and it doesn't appear that he is either. Looks like they both are having fun but a few guys have some thin skin or previous issues with the guy, and can't get past that. 

Give him as good as he gives or whatever, just please don't use knowledge of personal information about someone here if they're trying to be anonymous. That's not a huge thing to ask. Let's provide him the same protections we are all afforded as well. Hell, even if he did drop who he is on here and then asked us to remove it, then we should honor that as well. 

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but, lighten up, hit the ignore button on him if you need to. 

• Like 1

The best part about all this is that you believed all that stuff enough to:

1. Make a fake name to troll because you were too scared of people seeing who you were IndianPride. 

2. You've spent hours proclaiming the same garbage that I wanted you to spew. 

3. You're still at it. Laughable. 

4. You're reading EVERY one of my posts. Again, laughable. 

5. You are obviously bothered by me. Exactly my intent. 

6. You might be the most gullible person on the Internet.  

7. I have you spinning your wheels. It is the greatest. I came on here specifically for you. I'm glad you showed up. Its more fun with you here. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've actually been entertained by his and Glory Days back and forth. Glory isn't taking it serious and it doesn't appear that he is either. 

I reject this notion entirely Senior Moderator.

This man has besmirched the mantle of DLS... NAY... all of NorCal!

Our kingdom will not be taken under siege by the Troll army, and their dark lord Folsom Bullpup.  

Tomorrow... 

Tomorrow we ride on Oak Ridge!

tumblr_nk10g3LdNz1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I reject this notion entirely Senior Moderator.

This man has besmirched the mantle of DLS... NAY... all of NorCal!

Our kingdom will not be taken under siege by the Troll army, and their dark lord Folsom Bullpup.  

Tomorrow... 

Tomorrow we ride on Oak Ridge!

It's the offseason... 

Image result for this is sparta kick

• Haha 1

Besides, we need some new beat up material on here every now and again to keep the place moving. We can only beat each other up for so long before we get tired of it. 

Now, on this day, we have TheBlockIsHot to beat up. Glory Days has been giving him the what for and how to. I think it has breathed new life into our old friend myself. He popped back on like he was never on break at all. Much to the great chagrin of the Folsom guy I might add. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Besides, we need some new beat up material on here every now and again to keep the place moving. We can only beat each other up for so long before we get tired of it. 

Now, on this day, we have TheBlockIsHot to beat up. Glory Days has been giving him the what for and how to. I think it has breathed new life into our old friend myself. He popped back on like he was never on break at all. Much to the great chagrin of the Folsom guy I might add. 

Aw you guys love me. 

The best thing about all this is 90 percent of what I say is all in good fun. The other 10 percent I'm dead serious. Lol. 

Glad a troll like @The Big Lebowski who probably has 8 other names on here, and has been banned off NCPs can't ruin this forum and the fun banter!

BTW- check out the view count on this thread lol

1fvl2p.jpg

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Stanford was up 21-3 and choked their way to an L... Against TCU ... In some bowl somewhere...

Georgias teams lost in Championships to the 2 greatest dynastys in football atm... The New England Patriots in the NFL and Alabama in CFB ... Both by only 3 points and 1 in OT

0E2FAAF6-A667-4988-90B2-BBAB9583230B.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Aw you guys love me. 

The best thing about all this is 90 percent of what I say is all in good fun. The other 10 percent I'm dead serious. Lol. 

Glad a troll like @The Big Lebowski who probably has 8 other names on here, and has been banned off NCPs can't ruin this forum and the fun banter!

BTW- check out the view count on this thread lol

1fvl2p.jpg

Shut up.

• Haha 1