We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This is a funny statement, coming from a Broadstone renter! LOL! I would put my address, but due to the amount of creepers on here, as referenced in this thread, that wouldn't be a smart move. There are some jealous posters out there and I prefer to keep my status anonymous on here, as suggested by @HawgGoneIt.

Must be all the rugby that has clouded your memory. Enjoy watching the #1 team in Norcal next year. See you at the parade!

I'm never suggested that you must remain anonymous, just that, if a user does wish to do so, that we should respect that by not outing who they are if we do happen to know. 

I'd say it should be totally up to you if you would like to remain anonymous. There is only a couple of guys on here that actually let their real self be known publicly. 

One is Rufus and the other is Coach John Ford. 

I do think at one time Caj let himself be known. 

For some. it's more fun to be able to operate anonymously, which is a beauty of this site, but at the same time, you never know exactly who you are conversing with, so I'd say treat everyone as you would your grandparents, because there could be some real connections here that are worth maintaining as friends or respected community members, coaches, etc. etc. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm never suggested that you must remain anonymous, just that, if a user does wish to do so, that we should respect that by not outing who they are if we do happen to know. 

I'd say it should be totally up to you if you would like to remain anonymous. There is only a couple of guys on here that actually let their real self be known publicly. 

One is Rufus and the other is Coach John Ford. 

I do think at one time Caj let himself be known. 

For some. it's more fun to be able to operate anonymously, which is a beauty of this site, but at the same time, you never know exactly who you are conversing with, so I'd say treat everyone as you would your grandparents, because there could be some real connections here that are worth maintaining as friends or respected community members, coaches, etc. etc. 

Good call @HawgGoneIt. I normally wouldn't care to disclose who I am, as it isn't a big deal. But it seems to be an obsession on here. And some of the stalker esque people on here, def made it easier to remain anonymous.

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny since I've been following and not posting on here for years and seen the same clowns posting the same garbage about Folsom as they are now. 

I came on. Some people ran. Other people created new names. 

Go back to following and not posting. 

You'd do better by Folsom that way. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny since I've been following and not posting on here for years and seen the same clowns posting the same garbage about Folsom as they are now. 

I came on. Some people ran. Other people created new names. 

People "ran" because youve annoyed them off the site. (And because its the offseason)

You are the reason sites like this decay until theres no more than the same 1 or 2 homers yelling at each every day about whose team is better.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

People "ran" because youve annoyed them off the site. (And because its the offseason)

You are the reason sites like this decay until theres no more than the same 1 or 2 homers yelling at each every day about whose team is better.

You have zero credibility. Your entire state is the known as the state of choke. You have no seat at the table. 

Your rankings were atrocious. You were picking teams you "liked" instead of just football. The expert polls and computer polls were generally accurate, yours weren't. But are we surprised? Your entire state is like this. Choke city. 

Enjoy being known as a joke around the country whole clinging to HS football. 

One of your best teams in your state barely beat a 50 ish team from Ca AT HOME. You are unreal!

46 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You have zero credibility. Your entire state is the known as the state of choke. You have no seat at the table. 

Your rankings were atrocious. You were picking teams you "liked" instead of just football. The expert polls and computer polls were generally accurate, yours weren't. But are we surprised? Your entire state is like this. Choke city. 

Enjoy being known as a joke around the country whole clinging to HS football. 

One of your best teams in your state barely beat a 50 ish team from Ca AT HOME. You are unreal!

I didnt see any Cali teams playing in Super Bowls or CFB National Championships the last 2 seasons...

Atleast we didnt choke BEFORE we ever got to the Big Game xD

Ive was sitting at this table before you ever knew Folsom had a football team 

Didnt mean to hurt your feelings, I was just putting Folsom in their place. Keep on playing Coeur d'Alene, atleast you may be able to claim #1 in Idaho.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I didnt see any Cali teams playing in Super Bowls or CFB National Championships the last 2 seasons...

We've wouldn't have to make any type of playoffs or win any titles for the next century and would still be owning GA. 

The problem with GA is they are just ok with rankings and just getting to the big game. They choke every time. The entire nation just laughs. You can't make it up. You talk to a poster from Ga and they act like theyve won all these titles. Its comical. 

Kind of funny you mention Folsom. Colquitt is one of your best teams and barely beat a mediocre team in our state. I didn't even know what colquitt was until this year. I had to look it up. You are obviously were aware of Folsom. And Folsom would roll Colquitt and pretty much everyone in your state of choke. 

Sports didn't start 2 years ago. 

Enjoy being known as the state of Choke! Lol!

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha!!! I was going to say the same thing.

This idiot is just a lying piece of shit. And a chicken shit wimp to boot. I’m actually embarrassed for the guy. Pathetic.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Not worth the time anymore, E. He’s an attention whore. Only one way to handle attention whores.

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This idiot is just a lying piece of shit. And a chicken shit wimp to boot. I’m actually embarrassed for the guy. Pathetic.

Not worth the time anymore, E. He’s an attention whore. Only one way to handle attention whores.

This coming from a broke, renter in Broadstone. Credibility shot. 

Enjoy the parade coming up!

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

By the way. Check out who has been to town to check out the champs this week. You should see practices these days. Littered with scouts. 

Screenshot_20180117-082933.jpg

The scouts have to watch them at practice, because Folsom only schedules cardboard cutouts for the real games.

Enjoy 2nd place.

xD

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This coming from a broke, renter in Broadstone. Credibility shot. 

Enjoy the parade coming up!

I don't get what anybody's living or financial situation is. People that talk about being are the ones that usually aren't. The ones that are financially good are the ones that don't brag about it. Just some food for thought. Did y'all get rings for this year? Would like to see a pic of them. Actually this goes for all the champs that got rings this year post some pics of them. I dig seeing those since I never got to have my own. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

DLS busy scheduling quality teams who lose to D4 public schools. LMFAO!

Enjoy second place.

Capture.PNG

Wierd that a D4 school made the D3 championship, but nobody accused you of being a legit poster.

You guys ever get back to SJB, or is it another year with a barn burner against Vista Del Lago?

• Haha 1