We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

Just now, Rippers said:

So, you like to mention how the Folsom team that lost to DLS in back to back years was not as good as the 2014 team, they the 2012 and 2013 teams were mostly underclassmen, right?  We have this quote about CC, from the article:

The Raiders return quarterback Kyle Jackson, three of their five starting offensive linemen, including all-VOL selection Chris Mendoza, defensive backs Sithri Price, Justin Traina and Adrian Cuevas, and will feature four capable running backs: Kyle Jacklich, Dawaiian McNeely, Dayton Magana and Minaya Olivo.

“I really like this group,” he said, "just as long as the junior varsity and varsity mesh. When you put them together, I think there's enough pieces to battle anybody.”"

So why does that not mean that CC will be loaded (or at least better than before) next year?  Using your logic, doesn't that make 2017 results moot?

There is also this:

"Central Catholic was moved up to Division II for the Sac-Joaquin Section postseason in 2016, one year after it won its fourth consecutive CIF State Bowl."

You also like to point out that Folsom should be nationally recognized cause they have three state titles since 2010.  Looks like CC has you beaten there...

Not justifying DLS's decision, just pointing out some inconsistencies.

So you are supporting my point about underclassmen then? 

CC is not even on par with the Idaho team we played last year. That's a fact. 

Funny to see DLS peeps trying to defend their duck and dodge maneuvers. 

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So you are supporting my point about underclassmen then? 

CC is not even on par with the Idaho team we played last year. That's a fact. 

Funny to see DLS peeps trying to defend their duck and dodge maneuvers. 

No, I am not supporting it, I am using your logic against you.  There is no reason to think that a team that went 10-2 last year and has most of their core coming back, won't be better the next year.  They are not quite the dogs you are trying to play them out to be.

And CC not even being on par with the Idaho team is an opinion, not a fact.  Same goes with who was better in 2017, DLS or Folsom.  

42 minutes ago, Rippers said:

No, I am not supporting it, I am using your logic against you.  There is no reason to think that a team that went 10-2 last year and has most of their core coming back, won't be better the next year.  They are not quite the dogs you are trying to play them out to be.

And CC not even being on par with the Idaho team is an opinion, not a fact.  Same goes with who was better in 2017, DLS or Folsom.  

Folsom team this year was all juniors. All seniors next year and DLS is ducking. 

43 minutes ago, Rippers said:

And CC not even being on par with the Idaho team is an opinion, not a fact.  

Almost nothing is a fact on the site. But I used logic in the form of the cal preps matchup prediction, which is usually pretty close and a good indication of the match up. 

It was interesting since everyone said this team was shit, but suddenly against CC, they are probably better, everyone back tracks. 

It's all about agendas. 

56 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Almost nothing is a fact on the site. But I used logic in the form of the cal preps matchup prediction, which is usually pretty close and a good indication of the match up. 

It was interesting since everyone said this team was shit, but suddenly against CC, they are probably better, everyone back tracks. 

It's all about agendas. 

CalPreps PAM sucks OOS, and is about your above average posters pick when it does in-state games.

Folsoms good at piling points on and thumping average to below average teams because of their offensive style.

Play a legit good team, and Folsoms style is exposed as a fraudulent gimmick offense that feasts on noobs. Play a real team, with a real defense... For once in your lives... Outside of DLS, who has curb stomped Folsom in their last 2 encounters...

Itll always be "but were better now" ... The year after every DLS arse whipping.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsoms good at piling points on and thumping average to below average teams because of their offensive style.

Play a legit good team, and Folsoms style is exposed as a fraudulent gimmick offense that feasts on noobs. Play a real team, with a real defense... For once in your lives... Outside of DLS, who has curb stomped Folsom in their last 2 encounters...

Itll always be "but were better now" ... The year after every DLS arse whipping.

You've never even seen Folsom play. Maybe some clips online? What a joke. Nobody runs the spread in GA? You must be 30 years behind. No wonder you can't win any titles. 

Go look at Folsoms strength of schedule versus DLS. It's not grosly different. The season doesn't end with non league games. Folsom plays in the #2 rated league in ALL of CA just behind the Trinity League. Most teams in the SFL are better than the best teams in the entire state of GA! Lol!

You sound bitter. Your state has choked in every big game since Vietnam. That's why you hang onto HS forums like your some ranking king, rating teams you like and dislike like some woman. 

GA. The state of choke. 

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

CalPreps PAM sucks OOS, and is about your above average posters pick when it does in-state games.

You only use the rating systems you like and rank your teams where you want them to be. Calpreps  at least uses advanced metrics instead of your method of likes and dislikes. Your ratings sucked and were by far the worst on the forums. 

You are just made because one of your top teams in colquitt could barely beat a not top 50 VM team AT HOME! GA is a joke. 

Go get you some chick til a and call it a day home boy. 

13 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You've never even seen Folsom play. Maybe some clips online? What a joke. Nobody runs the spread in GA? You must be 30 years behind. No wonder you can't win any titles. 

Go look at Folsoms strength of schedule versus DLS. It's not grosly different. The season doesn't end with non league games. Folsom plays in the #2 rated league in ALL of CA just behind the Trinity League. Most teams in the SFL are better than the best teams in the entire state of GA! Lol!

You sound bitter. Your state has choked in every big game since Vietnam. That's why you hang onto HS forums like your some ranking king, rating teams you like and dislike like some woman. 

GA. The state of choke. 

xDxD

Read your post... And tell me who sounds bitter... Thats actually a perfect example of deflecting your own feelings onto someone else.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

xDxD

Read your post... And tell me who sounds bitter... Thats actually a perfect example of deflecting your own feelings onto someone else.

I think your bitterness was presented well in your last post when you referred to a spread offense as a "gimmick." Keep in mind MANY of the top natioal programs run this offense or a form of it. 

This is why everyone laughs at GA. 

Bitter lol xD

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Hanging onto HS forums... Says the guy with 710 posts in 8 days on this new troll name xD

Lol says the guy who spend weeks coming up with a fictitious ranking system that used no metrics, yet instead used his personal "likes"  

Same dude who thinks the spread offense is a gimmick. 

I'm rollin. Lol. :D

At least you have all those titles in GA......oh wait what are thooooose!?

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol says the guy who spend weeks coming up with a fictitious ranking system that used no metrics, yet instead used his personal "likes"  

Same dude who thinks the spread offense is a gimmick. 

I'm rollin. Lol. :D

At least you have all those titles in GA......oh wait what are thooooose!?

You are rollin' because you are being rolled. xD

Hope you enjoyed watching Georgia in the National Championship... Because NorCals main college was at home before the New Year...

My poll is made the same as all human polls, and is more reliable than a computer

Your "likes" and "dislikes" are not more reliable than a computer who uses real numbers and real information. You didn't see 75 percent of the teams ever play. Go home lol

Folsoms offense is a gimmick. 

They run a simple spread. That's a gimmick!? LMFAO! The veer is now a gimmick at best. You need to get out more often. Lay off the Chick Fil A. 

Someones bitter about their state choking lollllllllllll

Stanford was up 21-3 and choked their way to an L... Against TCU ... In some bowl somewhere...

Georgias teams lost in Championships to the 2 greatest dynastys in football atm... The New England Patriots in the NFL and Alabama in CFB ... Both by only 3 points and 1 in OT

See you ARE mad about your states choke jobs! And history goes back a lot further than 1 year, you homer! Your state has won NOTHING, almost ever. You have a Braves WS in the 90s to hang onto. What a joke!

GA finally makes it to a meaningful game, after being jokes in the SEC for decades, and they CHOKE!

OUR state wins. We have titles. We gave championship parades. You have chick fil a and colquit LMFAO. 

Choke job. :Di