We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm telling y'all now, I'm not gonna be chasing my tail on this matter. There's a few troll accounts that I'll ban if you all don't take a chill pill. 

It's the same 2 or 3 guys running more than one account that are tagging me, reporting each other constantly and just causing general issues all over the place.

Settle down, be cool or be gone. Y'all make the choice now. My life will be a lot simpler if I just hit the ban button. 

Hit the ban on the troll accounts. It would make it so much better. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm telling y'all now, I'm not gonna be chasing my tail on this matter. There's a few troll accounts that I'll ban if you all don't take a chill pill. 

It's the same 2 or 3 guys running more than one account that are tagging me, reporting each other constantly and just causing general issues all over the place.

Settle down, be cool or be gone. Y'all make the choice now. My life will be a lot simpler if I just hit the ban button. 

Yes it’s him. But I’m sure you know that

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Enough said

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The mods can see who the names are coming from. He will ban accordingly. 

Alright. We are dealing with the multiple accounts. But its not at the magnitude you keep saying that there are all these accounts and all these people trolling you. It also goes without saying that you are capital T troll. @HawgGoneIt and I have been around the block and trust me, you check all the boxes of a troll. We allow the behavior (shouldn't if we held to our guidelines), however, because it takes a lot to get a ban hammer around here. You've been warned already. We've warned the others. Since you've been here though, we are working overtime to deal with these issues and its not necessary. As @HawgGoneIt pointed out, our lives would be easier if we didn't have to deal with this petty shit every other day. So we will take swift and severe action if things continue. Be big boys and solve this shit. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Alright. We are dealing with the multiple accounts. But its not at the magnitude you keep saying that there are all these accounts and all these people trolling you. It also goes without saying that you are capital T troll. @HawgGoneIt and I have been around the block and trust me, you check all the boxes of a troll. We allow the behavior (shouldn't if we held to our guidelines), however, because it takes a lot to get a ban hammer around here. You've been warned already. We've warned the others. Since you've been here though, we are working overtime to deal with these issues and its not necessary. As @HawgGoneIt pointed out, our lives would be easier if we didn't have to deal with this petty shit every other day. So we will take swift and severe action if things continue. Be big boys and solve this shit. 

Amen

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Amen to that. But these accounts are all following and stalking me. It isn't the other way around. 

I would rather just keep the topic at football but others want it another way. I simply respond. 

But I will do my thing and let the trolls, troll. 

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Current DLS troll names, created on or after I joined:

@ChrisRtheScoreGuy

@DLS_Spartan

@G61

@The Big Lebowski (this one is not DLS, but a troll name in general. Most likely this is the poster @ThunderRam.

HOW MANY MORE NAMES ARE THESE CLOWNS GOING TO MAKE UP!? Making DLS look awful. What do you think @GloryDays? Your boys are quite desperate.

@ThunderRam is mos def not a troll.  Dude is a walking encyclopedia of San Joaquin HSFB current and past.  He's legit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

@ThunderRam is mos def not a troll.  Dude is a walking encyclopedia of San Joaquin HSFB current and past.  He's legit.

He knows a lot about football. But the structure of what he is saying is JUST like him. And his names went ghost as soon as so showed up, only to show up with another name RIGHT after I joined. I have a feeling its him. He got scorned pretty bad to NCPs.