You can't have a HS Forum Without a Texan :)

DevilDog

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

.  I have spoken to other Texans.  Most have a wait and see attitude as do I.

Whaaaaaaa? Daaaaaaamn LOL talking like a man with real options! You Texans much have all the other good spots hidden away. Ain't nothin like having that side piece locked and ready.  

But this right here is the big show. This is the old lady. We're bringing the bread and milk home to this board. You from Texas, surely not your first rodeo. 

DJs board was a 6. We're sitting with our feet up at an 8 right now in the first week. Only up from here ^^^^^^^^^  glad to have you on board 

I told you guys just offend one Texan and like the Alamo though outnumbered we come running like Wild Longhorn's (Pun intended).   Yes no site to post for the SLC vs. Desoto game.  It was a good football game.  Desoto is a true legit threat for State here.  2nd best team I have seen this year in person behind the Bishop's that inhabit the Western Desert in a Town forbidden to most of us.   

Believe it or not I arrived at the Desoto game 1hr before the start and right out front giving out small poster advertising a big event about HS Football in Texas:

STATE CHAMPIONS COLLIDE ( Now I know you're like WTF.  Continue reading big Drama here in Texas :D

PROMOTED @ BIG 2nd Round playoff game here last Friday night.  

GEICO STATE BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE FRONT

THE FRONT READ  DECEMBER 23, 2016 @ Ford Center in Frisco  $10.00 adults and $6.00 children.

THE BACK READ  POTENTIAL STATE CHAMPS FROM:   Team matchups announced in mid december 

ARIZONA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA UTAH.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Have a happy Thanksgiving Gentlemen.  Just reading the forum.  Lurker sent me the invite to this site.  I have spoken to other Texans.  Most have a wait and see attitude as do I.

But you want to bring in Texans then just offend our sacred Game and it will be on. LoL.  

Tyrese Cooper is training :) 

2 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Lol I'm right in between.

Funny though, a good friend has read all the Reacher books, and Tom Cruise really bugs him. I think that is the general consensus.

I read a bunch, then they started to get repetitious.

And Tom Cruise as Reacher ... well, sucks.