No powerhouses down south or midwest wants to come play in CA vs reigning National Champions Mater Dei high school šŸˆ week 5 or 6

Omar Ali

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That could have given us a national championship gameĀ 

I dont recognize IMG as a legitimate HS football program so any school that or organization like the CIF that refuses to have them scheduled get my support. I did not support the BNU when PC and BC scheduled IMG in the past.Ā 

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Has more to do with CIF not wanting Cali teams to play IMG...there isnā€™t an officialĀ rule but MD doesnā€™t want to piss off CIF and have them sniffing around the programĀ 

MD shouldn't have an issue with the CIF "sniffing" around the program...

Unless you all are up to some shaddy business (which I'm sure is the case).

Ā 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yes I know Iā€™m agreeing with you... u always wanna have the governing people under ur shoulder.. on ur good side ... or they will try to fuck u..

Ā 

look at st joes they got raped because they didnā€™t tighten up

remember when USC's AD told the NCAA to go eff themselves...how did that turn out?

I like many others on this board accept the fact that MD was the #1 team in the nation this past year. But that said I would hope that no one would be too eager to schedule them until they prove they understand the definition of reciprocity. These 1 year commitments in which MD doesn't have to bother getting on a plane and travelling cross country is BS. SJB has proven it is willing to lay it on the line elsewhere, is the other California powerhouse program ever going to be willing to step up??

• Like 1