No powerhouses down south or midwest wants to come play in CA vs reigning National Champions Mater Dei high school 🏈 week 5 or 6

Omar Ali

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

A lot are saying no to img

Of the big 4 states it sounds like FL will be only state taking games with img?  Hmm i wonder why 😏

cause the FHSAA cut a deal with IMG and IMG knows if they get caught recruiting FL kids FHSAA will pull their card...

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

cause the FHSAA cut a deal with IMG and IMG knows if they get caught recruiting FL kids FHSAA will pull their card...

Well if that was case they already would have 

The deal only stated they wouldn't recruit from their county 

Everywhere else is fair game 

Img also chose voluntarily to be independent so they can operate the way they do 

Everything they do is by choice 

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Chandler is a animal

They would have been top 5 in any power state 

Still hate that American Heritage turned down the offer to play chandler. They definitely had the secondary to contain chandler's passing attack.

I still hate that grayson decided not to play chandler at the end of the 2016 season as well. They had the defense to stop chandler.

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Still hate that American Heritage turned down the offer to play chandler. They definitely had the secondary to contain chandler's passing attack.

I still hate that grayson decided not to play chandler at the end of the 2016 season as well. They had the defense to stop chandler.

Yeah ik

That's what happens when power states don't send their best gun against a power team

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

American Heritage would have been much better prepared, but MNW secondary was SOLID.   They just had no idea what they were going against.   I wouldn't be surprised if Divaad Wilson starts at UGA before Campbell does!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

American Heritage would have been much better prepared, but MNW secondary was SOLID.   They just had no idea what they were going against.   I wouldn't be surprised if Divaad Wilson starts at UGA before Campbell does!

Mnw defense was legit 

Problem was offense relied on qb too much 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Mnw defense was legit 

Problem was offense relied on qb too much 

Yeah and discipline and coaching.     They know how to play teams like Armwood other FL teams because they have more film etc.  They'd never seen an O like that, it seemed like every play there was a WR WIDE OPEN.    Most of the teams in Zona played better D on Chandler than MNW did with WAAAY less talent.    Shame. 

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Therefore, the geico reps weren't just going after the "smaller" champ in florida and georgia. They were trying to get the best teams from fla and ga.

Yeah MNW wasn't the equivalent to Valdosta.  The difference between classes isn't the same as it is in GA (for the most part).    MNW class (6A) as a whole is better than AHP's class (5A).     Fl classes don't really correlate with the best teams.    Big fish mixed around and not concentrated in one class.

7 hours ago, Omar Ali said:

CA has the best Highschool 🏈 OBVIOUSLY with #1 Mater Dei and #3 St John Bosco both looking for games for week 0 and week 5 at home we would love to help fly in  powerhouses from down south or the Midwest everyone we have called is making excuses email me if you want smoke and your high school is a Powerhouse  California taking all fades #weWillMakeUfamous

Based on both of their recruiting records they should only schedule IMG

Why would any other HSFB team schedule those 2?

what comes around goes around

this is only HSFB😆

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Based on both of their recruiting records they should only schedule IMG

Why would any other HSFB team schedule those 2?

what comes around goes around

this is only HSFB😆

Honestly no one should need to schedule IMG.   There's plenty of powerhouses similar to MD that are regular HSs.   Shit's getting old IMO.   It's great for some kids to go there and leave distractions behind and get more offers etc, but they shouldn't be considered a HS team or in any rankings IMO.   Definitely shouldn't be considered as a Fl HS team.  

• Like 1