No powerhouses down south or midwest wants to come play in CA vs reigning National Champions Mater Dei high school 🏈 week 5 or 6

Omar Ali

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As an aside, I see a bit of fuss about Rab and moderation etc. so I have a serious question or two.

What language do you guys want to allow? How hard are you going to work the staff? Why quote the "offensive" post and force the staff to edit post after post after post? It's just like you posted it yourself at that point, because, well, you did. Now it's in your post too. 

Language is pretty subjective. Guys use a lot of off color language here all the time. Where do we cut it off at? I've hidden quite a few posts and entire threads when the subject matter is seedy or whatever, but, it's all very subjective. How can I allow something like "kiss my a#$" and disallow "suck my d&$k"? Etc. etc. etc. 

Just food for thought for you guys because you were trolling the staff on the subject. 

Use the report system, and specify what it is that is offensive, and make it easier for us to remove the offensive material.

I ducked in on a Cali topic and I can see where our Hispanic brethren were taking issue, there was another issue a while back with our black brethren, that particularly triggered me.

But I’m no angel and I will fire back likewise. 

Wasn't aware of an reporting system. Self governance seems to work, I’ve been called on some items that I and adjusted. And one is resistant to that. 

You don’t want to babysit, I get that. That will detract from what this board is about. We’re grown ass men, dammit!😂😂😂

We should have a get together, pile everyone in a room and shut off the lights and have at it. 

EMTs on standby. 😳

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As an aside, I see a bit of fuss about Rab and moderation etc. so I have a serious question or two.

What language do you guys want to allow? How hard are you going to work the staff? Why quote the "offensive" post and force the staff to edit post after post after post? It's just like you posted it yourself at that point, because, well, you did. Now it's in your post too. 

Language is pretty subjective. Guys use a lot of off color language here all the time. Where do we cut it off at? I've hidden quite a few posts and entire threads when the subject matter is seedy or whatever, but, it's all very subjective. How can I allow something like "kiss my a#$" and disallow "suck my d&$k"? Etc. etc. etc. 

Just food for thought for you guys because you were trolling the staff on the subject. 

Use the report system, and specify what it is that is offensive, and make it easier for us to remove the offensive material.

He used a extremely homophobic slur earlier today to discribe all Californians and I did use the reporting system...

I get that he is kinda nuts and pushing the line with the racial stuff and I’m fine with most of the crazy stuff he posts. but that word he used today was too far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

He used a extremely homophobic slur earlier today to discribe all Californians and I did use the reporting system...

I get that he is kinda nuts and pushing the line with the racial stuff and I’m fine with most of the crazy stuff he posts. but that word he used today was too far.

Btw I’m not a ❄️ or a left wing wacko...in fact on most issues I am right of center.

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

These studs that img target are same players who go to these big camps

Img could easily poach players there

Point is if img wants a player bad enough they will target them even if they don't play 

Port St Joe never played img but their running back still ended up at img

Port St. Joe has a FOOTBALL TEAM? I lived there six months once, and never knew where the high school was!

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Before you Left Wing clowns started being offended at being offended! That term was used to denote a CIGARETTE! And GAY USE to be HAPPY you snowflake pussy BEEEEOOOTCH!

Just now, Columbiafan said:

They have won state multiple times 

Shows how little you know about Florida 

SO has North Flaaawda Christian! And THEY are a FUCKING JOKE, coached by a FUICKING JOKE! Colquitt knows FIRST HAND what a clown he is! He's just like ALL private school coaches! If they can't recruit, they are USELESS! He nearly sent the Colquitt County Packers back to the STONEAGE!

And if I hafta walk around on fucking egg shells, worrying about offending clowns like you, I'll leave NOW, along with the 10,000 posts and responses I've generated!

Not that it matters, but I just recently got some very bad news about a lady that I was interested in! One day she is raking leaves, and the next day she is in intensive care, fighting for her life! And she's fifty five years old! 

9 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Your wit still amazes me

Go find you a SAFE SPACE Skippy! But I need to give you some slack though! In order to live in Californication, you hafta be a FUCKING PSYCHO! Imagine the dumb fuck look on the Mayor of Oakland's face, when they put the cuffs on her for Club Fed? YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE! C'MON SECEDE from the Union! You won't hafta worry about ICE THEN! And you can figure out by yourselves, how to stop illegal felons/MS 13, without Federal Government assistance! Who come into your home, and try to KILL YOU! THAT, plus the Republicans would win the Electoral College AND the popular vote until the end of time!xD

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahaha the bigs! Ok Rab! Lol

i say this with sincerity, I know this area, coached middle schoolers. 

It cycles, every once in while you get a good group of kids and you better hope the parents got deep pockets and are committed to the community effort and not just jr. 

Transfer thing? Kids are gonna move wherever. 

Tell THAT to Colquitt county, who is still waiting for the three STUD DL in Albany, who remained at mediocre inner city schools or worse! And don't hold your breath for the studs at Pelham, to trek twenty miles down the road to the HOG PEN either! It's called LOYALTY to your school! I GUESS that it's a SOWEGA THANG!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Go find you a SAFE SPACE Skippy! But I need to give you some slack though! In order to live in Californication, you hafta be a FUCKING PSYCHO! Imagine the dumb fuck look on the Mayor of Oakland's face, when they put the cuffs on her for Club Fed? YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE! C'MON SECEDE from the Union! You won't hafta worry about ICE THEN! And you can figure out by yourselves, how to stop illegal felons/MS 13, without Federal Government assistance! Who come into your home, and try to KILL YOU! THAT, plus the Republicans would win the Electoral College AND the popular vote until the end of time!xD

So again...I’m not left wing...in fact a few weeks ago got a few people on this site (one from GA) upset with my defense of the 2nd  amendment...I don’t live in Oakland but in a very conservative county...

that being said you used a word that I don’t feel should be used when discussing high school football...you are free to use it and if this site allows it then fine...I also have the right to express my opinion...

btw this is what I am currently listening to so no, I am not left wing...

4941EDC3-008A-4497-86FB-F81D6C59E367.png

33 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Before you Left Wing clowns started being offended at being offended! That term was used to denote a CIGARETTE! And GAY USE to be HAPPY you snowflake pussy BEEEEOOOTCH!

And btw I know that word is used to mean cigarettes...I lived in London for a summer...

25 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

So again...I’m not left wing...in fact a few weeks ago got a few people on this site (one from GA) upset with my defense of the 2nd  amendment...I don’t live in Oakland but in a very conservative county...

that being said you used a word that I don’t feel should be used when discussing high school football...you are free to use it and if this site allows it then fine...I also have the right to express my opinion...

btw this is what I am currently listening to so no, I am not left wing...

4941EDC3-008A-4497-86FB-F81D6C59E367.png

“Wet back” only got him suspended 6 months soooooo...,,,

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

How’s the new stadium construction going at SJB?  Would be nice to host a strong opponent opening game especially.  

Kind of late to be looking for an opening game though no?   PGL (GSB) should know who’s available those dates.  Maybe IMG is free their week 5?  Is STA locked in yet for opening game GSB?  

SJB stadium. Currently 

image.jpeg

On 3/9/2018 at 3:11 PM, Columbiafan said:
On 3/9/2018 at 3:09 PM, Fred said:

ISB doesn't have their schedule posted yet.  I bet you could get a game with them.

Just what we need

Bad enough that Florida teams are blowing them out,  now let's go let some oos claim a win over a "broward team" and prance around thinking they could beat a real team in the county 

Dude!  It was a joke. Chill some. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SO has North Flaaawda Christian! And THEY are a FUCKING JOKE, coached by a FUICKING JOKE! Colquitt knows FIRST HAND what a clown he is! He's just like ALL private school coaches! If they can't recruit, they are USELESS! He nearly sent the Colquitt County Packers back to the STONEAGE!

And if I hafta walk around on fucking egg shells, worrying about offending clowns like you, I'll leave NOW, along with the 10,000 posts and responses I've generated!

Not that it matters, but I just recently got some very bad news about a lady that I was interested in! One day she is raking leaves, and the next day she is in intensive care, fighting for her life! And she's fifty five years old!

Sorry about your lady friend but that's no excuse.  You and a couple of others use language that is totally unnecessary.  If you want to talk like a 10 year old that has just discovered cussing so be it.  It adds nothing to your point and in fact detracts from it most every time.  Dropping the F bomb every other word doesn't show how mature you are; just that you know the word.  If that's the type of board Prep wants to runs, it is up to him.  It certainly doesn't add anything to the board and detracts from it for many.

If you are under the impression your posts run the board, you are mistaken.  People aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2018 at 10:17 PM, ORabidOne said:

@ORabidOne do u see what your doing to people, not just on this website but now real Life ! Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 1